Hi there everyone, welcome back! I’m so excited about my one sheet wonder today. One of my favorite things to do is stamp and create my own designer series paper. Are you skeptical? Don’t be, this truly is easy and quick. You’ll be able to create 4 cards in no time at all.
For this one sheet wonder, my color palette is Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. Just load you blocks and break out an 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of Whisper White card stock.
In no time at all, you’ll have this gorgeous sheet of designer series paper. Now that you have your one sheet wonder all stamped and ready to go, you can create four mats, 3 3/4″ x 5″ each.
Stamping all the sentiments was pretty quick and easy as well. I created a template for the die cut and used my Stamparatus to stamp all the sentiments in Calypso Coral. The sweet little wooden element was inked with the Highland Heather ink pad. One word of caution though, they take a little bit of time to dry.
By cutting the sprig using the die from Frosted Bouquet, I finished off the sentiment. That sweet accent band was created with a 1″ x 6″ piece of our Gingham Gala DSP.
I just love how this turned out. Are you ready to give it a try? I sure hope so. I’ve even filmed a FREE video tutorial to show you just how easy this process can be.
Below I’ve listed the supplies and cutting measurements to create four cards with your one sheet wonder. Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Bases – Thick Whisper White CS – two sheets, each scored on the 8 1/2″ side at 4 1/4″. Then cut each at the 5 1/2″ mark. You will now have four cards bases.
- One Sheet Wonder – Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 11″ – once stamped, cut four pieces at 3 3/4″ x 5 “
- Mats – Highland Heather CS – four @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Accent Band – Gingham Gala DSP – 1″ x 6″
- Sentiment – Calypso Coral CS – 3″ x 8 1/2″, cut four with the die from Frosted Bouquet
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″, cut four with the die from Frosted Bouquet
- Sprig – Pear Pizzazz CS – 5″ x 4 1/4″, cut four sprigs with the die from Frosted Bouquet
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!