Hi, thanks for stopping by. I’m so happy to share this Oh So Eclectic card with you today. At first glance, you might just think this set isn’t special, but wait until you see what I’ve got in store.
You can find the Oh So Eclectic set in our Annual Catalog, page 156. But the best part is that it coordinates with the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies, page 217. In this card, I’ll show you how to use the dies in lots of different ways.
Because the Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist in-colors will retire soon, you’ll want to pick up some extra cardstock and ink-refills in your next order. We’ve got to get ready for new in-colors to be launched very soon.
The Oh So Eclectic images stamp beautifully. In just one stamping motion, you get highlights and lowlights. I just love that. There are also some cute versatile sentiments in the set.
Would you like to see how these dies work? I’ve highlighted them in this video tutorial. Enjoy!!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Lemon Lime Twist CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, place the large lattice die to the left of the cardstock and the embossing leaf die to the lower right. Run through the Big Shot. Place the embossing leaf die on the upper right of the mat and run through again.
- Leaves & Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4 3/4″ x 4″ – Stamp 3 its of the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist. Stamp the sentiment in Berry Burst. Die cut the sentiment with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Large Flower – Berry Burst CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4, cut with the die from Eclectic Layers. Spritz with Champagne Shimmer Mist. Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, cut with the dies form Eclectic Layers.
- Tall Flowers – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ – Ink up the stem with the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker, ink up the flower with the Berry Burst Stampin’ Write Marker. Stamp 3 images using this method. To color the images, pick up some ink from the Lemon Lime Twist pad on a small block. Using a blender pen color the stems. Use the sam method for the flowers, but with Berry Burst ink. Cut out the images with the die from Eclectic Layers.
- Sprigs – Berry Burst CS – 1″ x 3 1/2″, cut four images with the die from Eclectic Layers.
Here’s a supply list in case you need some goodies.
Thanks for stopping by, Until Next Time, Create Something Beautiful!