Welcome everyone! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. Today, I’ve got the first in a three-card series featuring the Noble Peacock Foil & Specialty Papers. Because they will be retiring June 2, 2020, don’t wait to add a pack or two to your next order. That way, you can follow along with me during this series, to create some over the top cards for everyone on your list.
By keeping things monochromatic, I think this card has a very calm and elegent effect. The Noble Peacock paper packs contain sheets in colors of Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive and Pretty Peacock. Isn’t that a rich color palette? For this one, we’ll stick to the Old Olive to create that tone on tone look.
I’ve embossed the square of Noble Peacock foil with the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder. Sadly, that one will be retiring as well. And I’ll bet you’re wondering which DSP I’ve got in the background. It’s the beautiful Pressed Petals Specialty DSP. Psst…. it’s retiring too!
Coordination of products is one of the cornerstones in all Stampin’ Up! products. You never have to worry, does this element match that. The Noble Peacock rhinestones, I’ve used, match the papers and foil beautifully.
Both sentiments are from the Silhouette Scenes set. That one will carry over, hooray!! Likewise, the gorgeous leafy branch, from Very Versailles with be in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I’m very excited we get to play with that set a while longer.
Remember, no naked envelopes. With just a little effort you can dress up an otherwise boring envelope. I’ve added the leaf image to both the front and the flap, making it super special. Ready for a video on this one? Here you go.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Old Olive CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Pressed Petals Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Focal Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Embossed Foil Mat – Noble Peacock Foil Sheet – Old Olive – 3″ x 3″, embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Band – Noble Peacock specialty DSP – Old Olive – 1 1/2″ x 3″
- Banners – One each in Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pressed Petals DSp – 3/4″ x 5″
- Stitched Circle – Noble Peacock Foil Sheet – Old Olive – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched Shapes.
- Circle – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from Layering Circles.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Accent Band – Pressed Petals Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 5″
Noble Peacock Card Series – Card #1 Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to join me for the second card, in this series, coming soon! Until next time, Create Something Something.