Welcome everyone! So happy that you’re stopping by my blog today. Time to switch gears from Christmas to Thank You. With the gorgeous Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP you’ll be creating beautiful cards in no time at all. Today, I’ll feature a quick and easy thank you card with my WOW Card Sketch #2.
Where can you find this lovely paper? In the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog of course. Sometimes we get all caught up in the recent mini catalog and forget how many beautiful items offered in that publication. Here’s a closer look at the paper patterns included in the Mosaic Mood DSP.
Are you ready to see how I used this beautiful paper in my design? First off, I chose a color combination of Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile and Very Vanilla. It’s a soft and soothing palette.
It’s truly easy to create cards with a card sketch. Be sure to use it as inspiration to get those creative juices flowing. You can also check out my Christmas card with this sketch.
Creating the focal image was very easy. I just fussy cut the butterflies and rose from the Mosaic Mood DSP. Using my Wink of Stella, I splattered shimmery droplets onto the entire card front. I wish you could see this one in person, it’s truly magical. But wait, you can create one of your very own, right?
The beautiful branch leaf stamp from Very Versailles is a DistINKive stamp. That means you’ll get highlights and lowlights in just one stamping motion. I would love to share this card with you through my video tutorial. Hope you enjoy it. I would love to get your feedback.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. The card will fold on the left. Stamp the upper left hand side with the leaf stamp from Very Versailles in Mint Macaron.
- DSP Mat – Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4″
- Accent Band – Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Focal Mat – Terracotta Tile CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, emboss with the Script 3D embossing folder.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the sentiment from Very Versailles in Terracotta Tile and cut with the die from Ornate Frames. Be sure your sentiment is more to the left.
- Banners – Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – three @ 3/4″ x 2″, punch one end of each with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Rose & Butterflies – Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – fussy cut the image from the DSP.
- Leaves – Mint Macaron CS – punch three images with the Leaf punch. Stamp the script image from Very Versailles set in Mint Macaron. Ink the edge of each petal in Mint Macaron. Twist the petals, dissect and create smaller leaf clusters.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the upper left hand side with the leaf stamp from Very Versailles in Mint Macaron.
- Envelope – Very Vanilla – Stamp the lower right-hand side with the leaf stamp from Very Versailles in Mint Macaron.
Mosaic Mood Thank You Card with WOW Sketch #2 Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!