Welcome back everyone! Let’s mix it up a bit with the Hydrangea Haven bundle today. I love teaching different ways to stretch your supplies and crafting budget. We’ll be using the Hydrangea dies along with a couple of punches to create a stunning little bouquet.
Let’s break things down a little bit so you have the best info. Why? Well, we are in the middle of retiring the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and launch a new one. There are things retiring, while some will carry over. First things first, the stunning Hydrangea Haven bundle is carrying over and with a 10% bundle discount!! That’s very exciting news.
I’ve also included a couple of retiring products. The Butterfly Duet punch is currently on sale at a steal of price, $7.20. In the embellishment category, the Gold Hoops will go as well. But they too are on sale, $6.75 for a package of 10.
We are super lucky, because the Jan-June Mini Catalog doesn’t retire until June 30th. That means the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper will be around a bit longer. But don’t wait, it will not be in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Now, I’ll bet you’re asking, how did you create those sweet little flowers. Well, since the Small Bloom Punch is retiring, I had to find a replacement. Strawberry Builder Punch to the rescue. However, I do need to tell you that it has been a very popular punch. So much so, it is currently not orderable. A new shipment is expected to the Stampin’ Up! warehouse during the week of April 19th. (Fingers crossed!) Even better news, the entire Sweet Strawberry Bundle will carry over to the new Annual Catalog with the 10% savings. Woohoo!!!!
Ready for your FREE video tutorial? I know it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been with you. Unfortunately, I’m still battling my second bout of shingles. Back to the eye doctor tomorrow. Let’s pray for significant improvement so I can get back to the things I love. That’s sharing new designs and ideas with all of you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Gorgeous Grape CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP Mat – Hydrangea Hill DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sentiment – Vellum CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layering Circles die set
- Flowers – Hydrangea Hill DSP – punch 7 flowers with the Strawberry Builder Punch; Highland Heather CS – 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ cut two strips of small flowers with the die from the Hydrangea die set.
- Butterfly – Hydrangea Hill DSP – punch 1 small butterfly with the Butterfly Duet Punch
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – punch 5 images with the Strawberry Builder Punch
Hydrangea Haven Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!