Baby it’s hot outside! But, not too hot to celebrate my 2019 Christmas in July series. Let’s kick things off with my Merry Christmas to All card.
When designing my Merry Christmas to All card, I started things off with the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper. The finish on the paper is so elegant and really had that Christmas look and feel. But, you know me. I had to step it up a notch. Embossing with the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder added so much texture.
My color palette is Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive. A little non-traditional, but I just love it. Because I colored the pearls with the Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blend, they match perfectly.
The Merry Christmas to All set contains fabulous words, sentiments and even swirls in different sizes. I’m lovin’ that.
I just couldn’t waste any of that fabulous specialty DSP, so I added a strip to the inside of the card as well. I’ve even filmed a video for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Embossed Mat – Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Scallop Square – Pretty Peacock CS – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the die from Layering Squares
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, words stamped in Pretty Peacock and flourishes stamped in Old Olive, cut with the dei from Layering Squares.
- Inside Accent Strip – Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4 1/4″ x 1″. Words stamps in Pretty Peacock and swirl in Old Olive.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!