Ready to mass produce a batch of stinkin’ cute Christmas cards? I’ve got another Christmas in July card for you today. This one, created with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set, Stitched Stars dies and the Pine Tree Punch is perfect. Be sure to get a few packs of the Pansy Petals DSP while it’s on sale. Mark your calendar that sale ends August 2nd.
Cherry Cobbler goes perfectly with the Evening Evergreen. At least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. It was a pleasant surprise to pull the Pansy Petals DSP and notice that fabulous stripe.
To bring some attention to the cute little Christmas tree, I’ve cut a swirl in gold foil with the die from the Stitched Stars die set. To mass produce cards, it’s always good to think ahead. Like, how can I get two elements accomplished with one die and one pass through the machine. This die did just that. The separate stars fell out and I was able to use those as embellishments. Woohoo!!!
Do you think punching an image is faster than die cutting? Well if you do, you’re in luck. That sweet little tree has a matching punch.
Add another sentiment on the inside and a couple more of those gold stars and voila, you’re done.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Evening Evergreen CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Pansy Petals DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Embossed Band – Soft Succulent CS – 2″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder
- Scallop Circle – Evening Evergreen CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layering Circles die set
- Circle – Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layering Circles die set, embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Christmas Tree – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3″, stamped in Evening Evergreen and punched with the Pine Tree punch.
- Star Spray – Gold Foil – 1 3/4″ x 4, cut with the die from the Stitched Stars die set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 1 1/2″ x 3″, stamped in Evening Evergreen.
Ready to mass produce a batch? Check your supplies and if you need anything, I would appreciate you shopping my online store.
Mass Produce a Batch of Perfectly Plain Christmas!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed today’s project. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!