I’m so excited to share this Sale-a-Bration sneak peek with you. And what better way to do that, than with a peek-a-boo card. If you have received your new Sale-a-Bration brochure, be sure to turn to page 17. You can earn the sweet Little Ladybug stamp set for FREE!
Would love for you to earn this stinkin’ cute set. Here’s how to make that happen.
- Place a personal order $300+ and earn the exclusive Little Ladybut Stamp Set for FREE! That’s on top of your Stampin’ Rewards!
- Host a WOW Mini Spring Catalog Book Party. My exclusive offer period is January 3 – 31, 2020 only. It’s easy, here’s how it works.
WOW Spring Mini Book Party.
- Contact me today!!
- I will be in touch with you so that we can choose a date for your WOW Book Party.
- Invite your friends and supply me with your guest list. I will open your host code.
- Ordering begins, the party will be open for one (1) week.
- If your orders reach $300+ in sales, you will earn the Little Ladybug set.
- I will close your party and enter your benefits.
- I will cut kits, for this fancy fold card project, for each of the guests on your invite list. They will love creating this super cute peek-a-boo fancy fold with the Little Ladybug set you earned.
- As a thank you be sure to invite your friends over so that you can create the project together. Nothing better than Coffee and a Card!! Well, maybe a piece of pie would top it off.
Ok, you want to see more about this super cute Little Ladybug fancy fold? First off, the beautiful specialty DSP in the background is the new From My Heart Specialty Paper. It’s fabulous and not just for Valentine’s Day, as you can see.
The gorgeous embossing, on the flap of the card, was created with our new Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. I am in love with that folder. You’ll be seeing lots of that one from me. It’s part of the Parisian Blossoms Suite.
And that cute little flower, that’s another fabulous Sale-a-Bration freebie. Place a qualifying $100 order and you can choose the punch for FREE! There is also a coordinating stamp set, Thoughtful Blooms.
Open the flap of the card and you begin to see the peek-a-boo feature of my Little Ladybug Fancy Fold. Coloring the images in the set is quick and easy with our Stampin’ Blends.
Tada!!! Look how cute this is when the card is fully open. I’ll bet this card will put a smile on everyone’s face.
Because there are multiple images of the Little Ladybug, I chose the one holding a little flower from my envelope. I’ve got some tips and tricks and a great how-to video for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Real Red CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. The card base will fold on the right.
- Flap on Card Base – Real Red CS – 5 1/2″ x 5″, on the 5″ side, score at 3/4″
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- DSP Mat – From My Heart Specialty DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Decoative Trim – Whisper White CS – two @ 1″ x 5 1/2″, punch one edge of each with the Decorative Ribbon Punch.
- Scallop Ring – Basic Black CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ nest the 3 1/8″ scallop circle and the 2 5/8″ circle from the Layering Circles die set and cut with your die cutting machine. **NOTE: The dies are measured from outside edge to outside edge.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Ornate Fames.
- Flowers – Daffodil Delight CS – 1″ x 3″, punch two with the Small Bloom punch.
- Leaves – Old Olive CS – 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, punch three images with the Sprig punch.
- NOTE: To cut the circle in the flap use the 2 5/8″ circle die from the Layering Circles die set.
- NOTE: To create the circles in the card base layers, use the 2″ circle punch. Tips for this technique are included in the video tutorial.
Little Ladybug Peek-a-Boo Fancy Fold Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to hearing from you so we can book your WOW Spring Mini Book Party. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!