Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts. But, since we can’t, let’s create a sweet little Valentine Slider Box.
Little Debbie is a great supplier of treats for every holiday season. Valentine’s Day is no exception. If you are on the hunt for the Strawberry Heart Cakes, search no more. I’ve got a link to their product site here.
Could the colors match any better? I’ve used Flirty Flamingo, Real Red and Whisper White for my color palette. My valentine slider box can be created with just one sheet of the Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.
Just slide the box from the wrap to reveal the treat. Because the From My Heart Suite contains so many coordinating projects, I decided to throw those in as well. Be sure to add the sweet doilies, faceted gems and ribbon to your order. You’ll thank me later.
Want to create a valentine slider box? Pick up a box of the Little Debbie cakes and you’ll have enough treats for four gift boxes. Here’s my free video tutorial to show you how easy this treat box can be.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Slider – Flirty Flamingo CS – 7 5/8″ x 5 1/4″, on the 7 5/8″ side, score @ 3/8″, 1 1/2″, 4″, and 5 1/8″.
- Box – Flirty Flamingo CS – 7″ x 4 1/2″, score on all sides at 1″.
- Mats – Real Red CS – one @ 5″ x 2 1/4″ and two @ 5″ x 7/8″
- Designer Series Paper Mats – From My Heart DSP – one @ 4 3/4″ x 2″ and two @ 4 3/4″ x 3/4″.
- Scallop Heart – Real Red CS – punch one with the scallop heart punch
- Stamped Heart Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment in Real Red and punch with the heart punch.
- Heart Doily – one pink
- Faceted Gems – three in assorted colors and sizes
- Ribbon – Real Red – about 13″
Valentine Slider Box Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!