Customer thank you card time! I was inspired by the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper. Did you know you can earn that paper pack for FREE? Yep, it’s Sale-A-Bration item. Best time of the year to add beautiful Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies to your stash.
By cutting the paper to it’s fullest potential, I created twelve customer thank you cards with just two sheets of the Lily Impressions DSP. Isn’t it gorgeous?
Using a rich color palette of Gorgeous Grape, Blackberry Bliss and Highland Heather, I think I made this card extra special. And how can you go wrong when using the Detailed Bands dies? Instant drama and fabulous texture in just one die cut, WOW!
To kick things up a notch, I sprized the die cut with my concoction of our Champagne Shimmer Paint (5 or 6 drops) and 70% rubbing alcohol. Here’s even more Stampin’ Up! ideas with the beautiful Lily Impessions DSP and the Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set and Lily Pad Dies.
Want to see how easy it is to create my sweet customer thank you card. I’ld love to share the design with you through my FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Gorgeous Grape CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Mat – Blackberry Bliss CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Lily Impressions DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Band – Highland Heather CS – 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Detailed Bands. Spritz with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″. Stamp the sentiment from Peaceful Moments in Gorgeous Grape. Stamp off the swoosh from Dressed to Impress in Highland Heather. Punch with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones – Gorgeous Grape – 3
Lily Impressions Customer Thank You Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!