Welcome stamping friends. Have you seen the new Silhouette Scenes bundle on page 133 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog? This suite is filled with all sorts of new stamping goodies. But, I chose it for today’s project for it’s nostalic tug to my heart.
When I look at this little girl, happily swinging, it takes me back many years to my backyard. My dad built a GIANT swing set. I remember flinging my head back, just like the girl in this scene. When stamping the Silhouette Scenes images you’ll want a rich black image. By using versa mark and black embossing powder, I think you will achieve the coverage and that look.
Because Fall is my favorite season, I knew I wanted the tree branch to have that look and feel. Pigment Sprinkles to the rescue. The sprinkles are offered in six Stampin’ Up! colors. So, no more worries about things matching.
Chosing my color palette was easy. I started off with the Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight pigment sprinkles and things bloomed from there. I’ve filmed a FREE video tutorial for my Keep Dreaming Silhouette Scenes card for you. Enjoy!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 9 1/2″ x 6″, scored at 4 3/4″
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 5 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Mat – Mango Melody CS – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamped Mat – Pool Party CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Tree Branch – Shimmery White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 3″
- Banner – Shimmer White CS – cut from a scrap from the paper you will create with the Pigment Sprinkles, 1/2″ x 3″
- Ribbon – Granny Apple Green – about 4″
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!