Do you have a longgggg wish list? Love creating and sharing with others? It’s time to join Susan’s WOW Team. During this special promotion from Stampin’ Up!, it’s the perfect time. The starter kit is the best deal in town. And you know what, it just got even sweeter.
Did you know that you don’t have to sell a thing to become a demonstrator? Nope, you don’t. You can be a part of Susan’s WOW Team as a Discount Shopper. Who wouldn’t like to get a 20% discount on their Stampin’ Up! goodies. During this promotion your starter kit just got even better. Here’s the scoop.
- July 1 – August 31, 2019 – Promotion Period
- Starter kit – $99, receive $155 of products of your choice. That’s an extra $30 in benefits.
- Free Shipping on your Starter Kit
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month that you sign up. You will receive an additional $10 coupon at that time.
- Perfect timing – The Holiday Catalog pre-order for demonstrators will begin August 1st, that’s a whole month earlier than the Catalog Launch.
But wait, there’s more. Here are some of the benefits of joining Susan’s WOW Team. To start off, I host an over-the-top annual 3-day Retreat for my Team Members. We have a blast. Our last retreat, WOW Steel Magnolias, was filled with so much fun. You won’t want to miss the next one.
And it just keeps getting better. Look what the members of Susan’s WOW Team enjoy.
- Become a member of my Exclusive “Susan’s WOW Team” Facebook Page
- Monthly Facebook Live Team Meetings giving tips, demonstrations and more.
- Joining Gift from me
- Special Team Member ONLY pricing on all my WOW Classes to GO!
- Monthly Team Newsletter
- Quarterly Team Recognition and Prizes
- Promotion Gift from me
- Team Card Swaps
- Annual Team Retreat – 3-day event
- Team Facebook Page Challenges with Prize Patrol
I am a very active Team Leader and welcome both Discount Shoppers and Business Builders to my Team. Here’s what one of my team members had to say about being a part of Susan’s WOW Team.
“I love being on Susan’s WOW Team! Susan has been a wonderful team leader. She is always ready to answer questions, plans live monthly meetings, sends reminders of upcoming events, creates a monthly team newsletter, sends us copies of her flyers and projects, sends gifts and cards, shares business tips and recognizes our accomplishments. She makes us all feel a valued member of her team! Susan has a way of making you feel like you are an important part of the group, whether you are a hobby demo or have a team of your own.” Nancy Sanders, Silver, Susan’s WOW Team.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!