I’m very excited to share my August WOW Team Challenge, It’s Fall Y’all! Each month, I host a challenge on our WOW Team Facebook Page. Wait until you see all the cards my very talented group has designed. One of the perks for winning the challenge, is to be featured here on my blog and YouTube Channel. The winner also gets to chose the following month’s challenge. Molly Downing won the challenge this time, so I’ll be featuring her card here today. Molly can be found at Crafting Memories with Molly.
Molly used the gorgeous new Love of Leaves bundle. You can find that one on page 49 of the Aug-Dec Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog. Did you know that when you purchase the bundle, you save 10%. That’s true with any bundle offering.
All the texture and interest in Molly’s card was right up my alley, And that little cluster of trims is fabulous.
The beautiful Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP is a must-have. Because of that, I’ve already gone through 2 packages. It’s the perfect paper for your fall cards and projects.
Stamping the leaves in Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry enhanced that beautiful autumn look. Are you ready to see all the other gorgeous cards entered in the challenge? My WOW Team is happy to share their beautiful cards with the cardmaking world.
Susan’s WOW Team Challenge – August 2020
Beautiful, right? Yep, I’m blessed with a very active team that enjoy sharing their talents. I’m happy and very proud to feature Molly’s card in my video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored t 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Mat – Early Espresso CS – one @ 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Crumb Cake CS – 2″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Accent Band – Early Espresso CS – 4 1/8″ x 2″ and Gilded Autumn DSP – 4 1/8″ x 1 3/4″
- Banner – Early Espresso CS – 2″ x 5″ and Gilded Autumn DSP – 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Leaves – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Ribbon – Basketweave & Metallic Combo
- Linen Thread
It’s Fall Y’all – Molly’s Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!