Welcome! Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with family and friends. Time to switch gears and get into Christmas gift mode. This fabulous interlocking treat box will make any one smile. Why? Who doesn’t love fancy chocolates?
My dear sweet team member, Helene Hebert, shared this fabulous interlocking treat box with me. She is so talented. As soon as I saw it, I asked for the details, so that I could share it with you guys. Because Helene is such a generous paper crafting artist, she granted me permission. Are you ready to be blown away?
WOW! Okay, first, it’s not hard. I promise. Get out your score board and paper trimmer and of course that gorgeous Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you haven’t added that to your stash, be sure to do so before November 30.
This one really packs that WOW factor. Just lift the box lid, slide the front panels open and the interlocking treat box is revealed. The box holds six of these very fancy Ferrero Rocher chocolates. This would make a great hostess gift. What about your hair dresser, nail tech, UPS driver, teacher or special friend?
Can you see how the smaller top boxes slide over the bottom box to create that interlocking feature? By using thick Whisper White card stock for my base, my box is super sturdy and ready to decorate.
Using multiple patterns from the Christmastime is Here paper pack, made my box super special. Did you know the papers include gold foiling. Can’t get too much fancier than that. Time to tie things up with the pretty Cherry Cobbler ribbon. Coordination is never an issue with Stampin’ Up! products. No worries, everything matches!!
Last, but not least, I wanted to add a greeting. This one is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and cut with the dies from the Christmastime is Here Bundle. The fancy little detail accents were perfect to step my greeting up a notch. Are you ready to create one? I’ve made it super easy for you, with my video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box Lid – Thick Whisper White CS – 5″ x 5″, score on all sides at 1″
- Lid Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – one @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and four @ 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Center Box – Thick Whisper White CS – 6 7/8″ x 6 7/8″, score on all sides at 2″
- Center Box Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – three @ 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Box Wrap – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 12″, score @ 1 5/8″, 4 1/2″, 7 1/2″ and 10 1/2″
- Box Wrap Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – two @ 1 3/8″ x 3 1/4″, two @ 3 1/4″ x 2 5/8″, two @ 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and four @ 3 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Small Top Boxes – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″, score on the portrait side at 1 1/4″ and 2 5/8″. Turn and score on the landscrape side at 1 1/4″ and 4 1/8″.
- Small Box Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – two @ 1″ x 2 5/8″ and two @ 1″ x 1 1/8″
- Sentiment – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Roses Dies. On one of the die cuts, stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Sentiment Accents – Mossy Meadow CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut two with the dies from Roses Dies.
- Cherry Cobbler Ribbon – about 26″
- Rhinestones – three medium
Interlocking Treat Box Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!