Are you making your list and checking it twice? How many gift cards are on that list? You know you need a quick and easy way to gift those, right? In today’s project I’ll teach you how to create not just a gift card holder, but a card as well. All in one design!!
Because we have family and friends scattered all over this big beautiful world, we need a way to gift those cards. Mailing gift cards can be a challenge sometimes. Especially since you want it to look like a gift, but also be easy to mail. I’ve got the answer for you, my Holiday Gift Card Holder and Greeting Card in One!!!
If you like all things shiny and copper, be sure to add the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP to your next order. You can thank me later. Oh, and because you’ll want to make yours just like mine (hahahahaha!!), add a package of the copper foil paper.
All that gorgeous texture, on the copper foil, was created with our new Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. It creates the perfect backgrounds.
Voila! Open the card and there you have your little gift card holder and a place to write your greeting. I promise you, this one is quick and easy. You’ll be creating a batch in no time at all.
Because the little pocket is the perfect size for your gift card, you won’t have to do any wrapping. That’s a time saver. I included even more bits of that gorgeous DSP on the inside to dress things up.
I used the So Many Stars stamp set on this one. That bundle was highlighted in my previous post. It was a HIT!! Okay, ready to create some gift card holders? In my FREE video tutorial, I’ll teach you how. I would very much appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube Channel and sharing my video.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Gift Card Holder Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 1/2″ and 8″
- Embosssed Panels – Copper Foil – one @ 2 3/4″ x 4″ and one @2 1/4″ x 4″, embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, Night of Navy CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, and Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3″ x 3″.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 2″, stamped in Pretty Peacock and cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Inside Mats – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – one @ 2 1/4″ x 4″ and one @ 2 3/4″ x 4, ink the edges in Pretty Peacock.
- Center Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy and stars in Delicata Copper.
- Gift Card Pocket – Very Vanilla CS – 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″, score on three sides at 1/2″, form the pocket as shown in the video.
- Pocket Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 1/8″ x 2 3/4″
Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!