Do you have a friend or family member that needs a little encouragement? The Hold on to Hope stamp set and Cross of Hope Framelits will help you create beautiful cards of encouragement. This card design was featured in my most recent Facebook Live. If you are free next Sunday at 7pm (CST), I would love to have you join us.
In this card, I incorporated our lovely Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper. The colors are cheerful and the patterns have a vintage feel. My color combination came from the colors in the lovely DSP. I chose Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry. The Hold on to Hope stamp set has so many lovely images including some beautiful sentiments.
For my Hold on to Hope encouragement card, I decided to hand cut the image so I could dress it up with our beautiful Very Vanilla Lace Trim.
I think that small detail added so much to this card. And those sweet little flowers were punched from Crushed Curry with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Those little punches are worth their weight in gold. They add so much to any project. They’ve been a very popular item and are currently on backorder. But, don’t let that confuse you. You can still order it and just as soon as they hit the warehouse, you’ll get yours shipped.
To finish off the sentiment, I stamped on the inside mat. Creating a two-tone effect with one ink pad is easy. Just stamp off the vine image on a scrap of paper and then the second generation stamping on your mat.
Sometimes, it’s easier to see things first hand. That’s why I filmed this video tutorial for you.
Here’s how the magic happens:
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Crushed Curry CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Tea Room Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Side Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 2″ x 4 3/4″ and Tea Room Specialty DSP – 1 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Focal Mat – Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/2″ x 2″ and Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, emboss with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- Stamped Images – Very Vanilla CS – 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, With the stamps from Hold on to Hope, stamp two of the vine images in Coastal Cabana, two of the butterflies in Coastal Cabana, one butterfly in Crushed Curry and the sentiment in Coastal Cabana. With the Cross of Hope Framelits, cut out the vines and butterflies. Hand cut the sentiment.
- Flowers – Crushed Curry CS – Scrap – punch 6 of the flower images with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack flower.
- Pearls – 6 small – color with the Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend.
Need some supplies? I would love to earn your business. I spoil my customers and pride myself in my dedication to superior customer service.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!