The Heartwarming Hugs Suite is all about treats and gift giving. Capture the feeling of sitting inside on a wintry day alongside a warm cup of cocoa. You’ll love the packaging possibilities of the mini coffee cups and carriers.
Creating this sweet little carrier was so quick and easy. I’ve used a little of almost all the elements in the Heartwarming Hugs Suite.
The pre-scored mini coffee carriers are sold in packs of 8. Each carrier fits two mini coffee cups. But, if you watch my video, you’ll see some other suggestions on how to fill your carrier.
Need a little gift for a teacher, your nail tech, hairdresser or postal worker? The mini coffee cups are a very generous size and are sold in packs of 8 cups with lids, and they are food safe. Wouldn’t it be cute to fill one with mini marshmallows and the other will hot cocoa mix?
There are two stamp sets that coordinate with the Warm Wraps die set. I’ve used the Wrapped in Christmas set to create my tag. Watch how easy this little carrier comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Carrier Wrap – Heartwarming Hugs DSP – one @ 1 1/2″ x 12 and one @ 1 1/2″ x 6″
- Tag – Real Red CS – 2″ x 5 1/4″, punch with the scallop tag topper punch
- Tag Mat – Heartwarming Hugs DSP – 1 3/4″ x 4″
- Tag Banner – Mossy Meadow CS – 3/4″ x 4″, punched with the Banners Pick a Punch and embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set
- Sentiment – Pear Pizzazz CS – 2″ x 2″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set. Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow.
- Cup Wraps – Mossy Meadow CS – four @ 5″ x 2 1/2″ and Real Red CS – four @ 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set.
- Bow – Real Red CS – 1″ x 1″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set.
- Mini Coffee Cups w/Lids – 2
- Mini Coffe Carrier – 1
- Glitter Star Ornament – 1
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots – 1
- Braided Linen Trim – 12″
- Diagonal Stripe Mossy Meadow Ribbon – 10″
Heartwarming Hugs Mini Coffee CarrierProduct List
Cute right? Hope you give it a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!