When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. Be sure to place the new Hallows Night Magic bundle on your 1st Mini Catalog order. Why? Because it’s time to start creating super cute treat boxes, to fill with all those yummy Halloween treats.
The Magic in the Night Suite is filled with gorgeous designer series paper, black glitter paper, iridescent pearls, a CobWeb 3D Embossing Folder and some gorgeous metallic mesh ribbon. Did you know, that if you want it all, you can enter one item number? That makes ordering super quick and easy.
Because the Hallows Night Magic Bundle has a 8-piece cling set and an 8-piece coordinating die set, you’ll be creating Halloween cards and treats one after the other. I’ve got a great project to start you off. My 2-4-6-8 treat box measures 8″ tall by 2″ each square. That gives you lots of room to add those special treats.
So many reasons to order a couple packages of the Black Glitter Paper. The glittery paper is just right for treat packaging. First of all, it’s glittery, but the glitter doesn’t cover you and everything else. No glitter shedding! Second, it has a black core, so no white edges. Third, you can use our Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to make everything seamless.
My color combo from my Hallows Night Magic treat box was dictated by the gorgeous Magic in this Night DSP. The palette is Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Whisper White. And, have you seen the beautiful Metallic Mesh Ribbon? It can be used for lots more that just your Halloween projects.
I can see this ribbon on a card or scrapbook page filled with snowy elements. I’ve got something dancing in my head already. Watch how easy this treat box comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Blackberry Bliss CS – 8 1/2″ x 10 1/4″, on the 8 1/2″ side score @ 2, 4 ,6, and 8. Make a tick mark @ 3″ and 7″. Turn to the 10 1/4″ side and score @ 2″ and 8 1/4″. Using your stylus and ruler create the scored triangles using the ticks at 3″ and 7″.
- DSP Mats – Magic in the Night DSP – four @ 1 3/4″ x 6″
- Large Label – Black Glitter Paper – 3″ x 4 3/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set.
- Embossed Label – Cajun Craze CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set. Emboss with the Cobweb 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ – stamp the sentiment from Hallows Night Magic in Blackberry Bliss. Cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Trick-or-Treat – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 4″, stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. Fussy cut to dissect the words.
- Bats – Black Glitter Paper – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set.
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon – 15″
Hallows Night Magic 2-4-6-8 Treat Box Product List
Ready to start creating a few treat boxes? Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!