Let’s switch gears a bit. Today, let’s create a quick and easy gift wrapped Christmas treat. There’s a couple of reasons this one can be easily massed produced. First, the Gift Wrapped Bundle includes a punch. Second, the mini pizza boxes are all cut and scored, ready to decorate.
Because I punched a couple of bow images, I was able to create a very dimensional embellishment for the treat box. By running it through the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder, it was easy to add lots of great interest and texture. Not only that, spritzing the embossed images with the Champagne Shimmer Mist made the bow very festive and sparkly.
A bellyband is alwasy a great way to not only hold your treat box shut, but to decorate it to your heart’s content.
And what says Christmas treats more than custom wrapped candy? It’s so easy to wrap Hershey Nuggets with a 1″ x 3″ piece of DSP. I’ve used the Tis’ the Season DSP pack to choose my candycane pattern.
The mini pizza boxes come 8 to a package, making them a very economical option. The Gift Wrapped Bundle should be one of the first things on your holiday craft supply list. You’ll thank me later.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- White Pizza Box
- Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and four @ 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Tis the Season DSP – one @ 3″ x 3″ and four @ 1/2″ x 3″
- Hershey Nugget Wraps – Tis the Season DSP – six @ 1″ x 3″
- Bellyband – Real Red CS – 1″ x 11″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce and the stars in Real Red. Cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Box – Real Red CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, punch two images with the Gift Bow Builder. Emboss with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder. Spritz with Chamagne Shimmer Mist.
- Sheer Ribbon – Real Red – 10″
- Beaded Pearl – 1
- Hershey Nuggets – 6
- Shred – Red Metallic
Gift Wrapped Christmas Treat Product List
I’m going to be creating a few more of these. Hope you join me in the fun. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!