It’s coming! The Fall season is fast approaching. Today’s card features the Gather Together bundle. That’s a new bundle in the Holiday Catalog. September 4th will be launch day. After you see my Gather Together card, I think you’ll want to add this to your wishlist.
Break out those Stampin’ Blends! Did you know you can color designer series paper? That’s just want I did on the beautiful Come to Gather DSP. Because the Blends are alcohol based, blending is a breeze.
A rich Fall color palette was perfect for my Gather Together card. I chose Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Whisper White. Stamping with hints of Early Espresso enhanced the richness of this card.
Stampin’ Up! knows that we all love twine. I’m so glad they threw in some Cajun Craze this time. Be sure to catch all the tips and tricks in my video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Cajun Craze CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP – Come to Gather – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Focal Mats – Cajun Craze CS – three @ 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Stamped Mats – Whisper White CS – three @ 1 1/4″ x 1 1/14″
- Leaf – Pretty Peacock CS – 2″ x 2″
- Pumpkins – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″
- Twine – Come to Gather
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!