Do you have your Forever Fern bundle yet? If not, I think I might persuade you to jump on the bandwagon today. Not one, but two cards for you today. One highlights the use of the gorgeous dies, while the other shows lots of the stamped images.
The Forever Fern bundle includes an 11-piece red rubber stamp set with a 14-piece die set. Scoop it up now, while you can save 10% on your purchase. There are lots of other coordinating products in the Forever Greenery Suite. I’ve dressed both of these cards up with the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper. Let’s break down each card so you don’t miss any little details.
This one is all about the shine. Had to go outside, in my garden, to take the photo. I hope it picked up the sunlight reflecting on the beautiful gold medallion. That’s all you need to take a card go from simple to special. The Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper will retire soon and it’s currently on sale.
The gorgeous designer series paper in the background is from the Ornate Garden Specialty pack. That one has lovely flowers plus all-occasions designs that combine for a modern take on classic Victorian florals. There are lovely gold foil designs on some sheets. Hold on to your hat! This paper pack is on sale for $6. Yep, that’s right 12-sheets of 12″ x 12″ paper to play with at a fabulous savings.
You’ll even be able to make multiples. I decided to stamp the sentiment on a Stitched So Sweetly die. Leaving the inside of the card blank, will allow me to stamp something for the occasion I need. This card could be used for Birthdays, Thinking of you, and so much more. Ready for card #2?
I love this one so much. Maybe because I’m itching to plant some flowers in my garden. That sweet little daisy really makes everything else on the card pop.
The lovely Forever Greenery DSP will also retire soon. It just happens to be on sale as well. It’s only $9.20. I think it’s the perfect neutral kind of paper you can use on so many designs.
Because I used snippets of the Forever Gold Laser-Cup paper, it gave the card just the shine it needed to brighten it up. How about that cute center in the daisy? Want to see how I created that? Here’s another FREE video tutorial for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card #1
- Card Base – Old Olive CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Accent Band – Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – 1/2″ x 4″
- DSP Mat – Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Focal – Gold Foil – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Focal Mat – Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – 2 1/4″ x 4″
- Medallion – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2″, cut with the die from Stitched So Sweetly
- Greenery – Old Olive CS – two @ 3″ x 4 1/4″ and two @ 2 1/2″ x 3″, cut with the dies from Forever Flourishing die set.
Another fabulous Forever Fern Card
- Card #2
- Card Base – Just Jade CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Shaded Spruce CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP Mat – Forever Greenery DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Horizontal Band – Forever Greenery dSP – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- Focal – Basic White CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with largest square in the Stitched Shapes die set
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the 3rd largest square in the Stitched Shapes die set
- Stamped Images – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Forever Flourishing die set
- Daisy – Basic White CS – stamp two images with the Medium Daisy Punch
- Sprigs – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
Forever Fern Product List
Well, have you decided to add this fabulous bundle to your stash? I hope so! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!