Welcome! It’s customer thank you card time. Because the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper is so versatile, I’ve used it in this month’s card. Pretty appropriate since February 14th is Valentine’s Day.
But first, I needed to find the perfect sentiment. Look no further than Path of Petals. By combining two of the sentiments from the set, I was able to convey my heartfelt thank you to my customers.
One ink color, real red, was used to ink up the stamps. Using the Stamparatus made creating multiples quick and easy. I love the font combination.
The sweet little pearlized doily really helps the focal image pop. Cutting the sentiment with the Stitched Nested Label Dies, created that sweet stitching around the edge. We all love that.
By adding the little butterflies from the Butterfly Beauty dies, I was able to add a sweet embellishment. Then to take it up a notch, I’ve added a little Wink of Stella. I’m very happy to share my video tutorial with you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Real Red CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – From My Heart Specality Desiner Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Band – From My Heart Specality Desiner Series Paper – 1″ x 5″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Nested Labels die set.
- Butterflies – Flirty Flamingo CS – 1″ x 2″, cut three butterflies with the dies from the Butterfly Beauty set.
- Pearlized Doily – one
- From My Heart Faceted Gems – three, various sizes.
From My Heart Customer Thank You Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!