You’re back! Fabulous!! It’s time for Card #3 with the Forever Greenery Suite. If you missed the first two, no worries, just check out the two previous blog posts. Better, yet be sure to subscribe, and you’ll be notified when I post something new.
All good things come to an end I guess. But don’t worry, we’ve got an entire year to play with all these goodies. I know for sure you’ll be seeing the elements of this suite in lots of projects to come. One of which will be my WOW Class to GO! coming later this Summer.
I’m switching up the color palette to show you the versatility you will enjoy with this suite. Isn’t it dramatic? Because I embossed the Blackberry Bliss mat with the new Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, I’ve created lots of texture. Card #3 would not be complete unless I add some WOW. The vellum stamping is one of those WOW factors. It gave the elements a nice soft look and feel.
First of all, I chose the Forever Gold Laser-Cut grid. The entire design was built around that element. But, I couldn’t stop there. I pulled a couple of the leaf sprigs and added in some gold twine trim.
It actually was a happy accident when I found that the stitched rectangle die-cut was the perfect size. Not only was it great for the sentiment, but it fit side to side exactly with the gold grid. Happy dance!!
Don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card, along with your envelope. Whoever receives your card will be pleasantly surprised. And on top of that, you’ll look like the master card maker you are. Card #3 has a couple little tips and tricks I’ld love to share in my free video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Blackberry Bliss CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty DSP – one grid panel
- Gold Leaves – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty DSP – 2
- Leaves – Vellum CS – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two set of the long leaves in Shaded Spruce and two of the berry type image in Blackberry Bliss. Die cut with the dies from Forever Flourishing.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched Rectangles. Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.
- Envelope – Whisper White
How would you like to receive a set of these cards? Leave a comment below and I’ll enter your name in my prize drawing. The deadline to enter will be Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 9 am (CST). Good luck.
Card #3 Product List
This series sure was fun. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!