I love fancy folds. How about you? My fold flat card is quick and easy and fits in a standard sized envelope. I featured the fold flat card in a recent Facebook Live and everyone loved it. I’ll also be teaching this fancy fold at my WOW Class this week. Can’t wait!
Sometimes, the most unexpected color combo can turn out to be a new favorite. This time, it’s Mango Melody and Rich Razzleberry.
And of course I had to use that fabulous Country Floral Embossing Folder. WOW, does that add a lot of texture and interest. And did you notice the embellishments? Those sweet little jewels are our Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets. And guess what – they will carry over to the new catalog. Woohoo!!
With the flat fold card, you have lots of room on the reverse side not only to write your message, but stamp, color and embellish even more. I call that a win-win. I’m featuring the Butterfly Gala bundle and the Beauty Abounds stamp set in the flat fold card. Both will carry over, but don’t wait, be sure to get them before June 4th, so that you can save 10% with the bundle discount.
In the pic above you can see that the flat fold card is constructed with just two main pieces of card stock. It’s the scoring and fold that do all the work. I invite you to take a moment to view my video tutorial to see how easy the flat fold card is to create.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mango Melody CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored on the 11″ side at 1/2″, 2″, 4″ and 5 1/2″.
- Front Card Base Panel – Rich Razzleberry CS – 5 1/2″ x 3″, score on the 5 1/2″ side at 1/2″ and 2″.
- Mats – Rich Razzleberry CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 4″ x 1 3/4″
- Mats – Whisper White CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″. Emboss one with the Country Floral embossing folder. Stamp the other in Memento Tuxedo Black ink using the stamps from Beauty Abounds. Stamp second generation in Mango Melody the large Bokeh image. Color the images using the light Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Front Panel Mat – Mango Melody CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Front Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment from Beauty Abounds in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Butterflies – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, stamp two sets in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with the light Pumpkin Pie and light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. Punch with the Butterfly Duet punch.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store for your paper crafting supplies. Just click any image to begin filling your cart.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!