I just couldn’t wait any longer to share the Floral Essence bundle with you. I just love when a bundle includes a punch. And what makes this one extra special, it’s a flower petal punch. Can’t you just see yourself creating so many different styles and colors of flowers. But wait, did you see the gorgeous images in this set. Oh my goodness, are you in for a surprise.
Let’s crack open that fabulous new Annual Catalog to pages 107 through 108. In the Perennial Essence Suite we have the lovely Floral Essence Bundle, over the top Perennial Esssence DSP, gorgeous organdy striped ribbon, fantastic 12″ x 12″ vellum cardstock and fun Perennial Essence Floral Centers. WOW!!!!! Don’t have a catalog? I’ld be happy to send you one. Click here, fill in the form, and I’ll get one off to you.
Okay, wait, I didn’t think that the Perennial Essence DSP could get any prettier, but then I decided to run it through my die cutting machine with the Country Floral embossing folder. My #1 tip about that – spritz your paper with a little H2O first. It helps to keep the paper from cracking. That’s a really deep folder, but oh so pretty. Can you believe this texture?
I think by making that decision it enhanced the design in the paper and made the floral images in the paper appear to have been watercolored. That was a win-win.
Let’s talk about these stinkin’ cute flowers, shall we. I used our vellum cardstock because I wanted a soft look. Vellum can take a little time to dry, so instead of waiting for that, I decided to sprinke the stamped images with a little clear embossing powder and heat set with the heat tool. Perfection! The flower centers are just so textural. One of the best features, of these sweet embellishments, they weigh almost nothing.
Then I wanted to tackle the inside of the card. The stamp set includes that gorgeous floral image along with a smaller one in the same style. The Floral Essence bundle is a must-have. Be sure to add it to the top of your wish list. Would you like to see how I created this one. I’ve got a video for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Blackberry Bliss CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Mossy Meadow CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Perennial Essence DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Country Floral embossing folder.
- Accent Band – Mossy Meadow CS – 1 1/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.
- Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – two @ 1/2″ x 5″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, stamp in Blackberry Bliss. Cut the image with the smallest die from the Stitched Rectangles.
- Flowers – Vellum CS – 11″ x 2 3/4″, stamp the images in Blackberry Bliss, sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set with the heat tool. Punch with the Perennial punch.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow – 3″ x 2 1/2″, punch three images using the Leaf punch, emboss with the Subtle embossing folder.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the flowers in Blackberry Bliss and centers in Crushed Curry.
Need some supplies? Dying to get the new Floral Essence bundle? Why not shop my online store. I would appreciate your business.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!