Time for the Fall Y’all finale’. I’m over the moon excited to share my Fall Y’all Frame with you guys. Wouldn’t this look super cute on your holiday tablescape. It would also make a great little hostess gift. I’ll be giving one to my daugther for her desk at school. I think the kids will get a kick out of it.
First up, I know you’re asking THE question. Where did you get the frame? Well, believe it or not, my local Dollar General. Yep, and it was only $3. It’s a 5″ x 7″ frame and I love the barnwood look. If that’s not Fall Y’all, I don’t know what is.
Creating my lettering was a breeze with the Playful Alphabet die set. First, I backed my Basic Black card stock with our adhesive sheets to create alphabet stickers. No messy glue and very forgiving as you are planning the perfect placement.
All the dimension and stitching created by the dies made this project super special. The stitched leaves die set is a must have. It’s a very unique set, that can be purchased as a bundle. That will save you 10%. Because the stamp set is photopolymer, you’ll achieve fabulous distressed fall images with each stamping.
Our fantastic focal image was created, yet again, with the Celebration Labels die set. Be sure to check out day #1 and day #2 in the Fall Y’all series. You’ll fast discover you’ve got to have these dies in your crafting stash.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Frame – 5″ x 7″ – Dollar General
- Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 5″ x 7″
- Focal – Mango Melody CS – 5 1/2″ x 7″, cut with the largest die from the Celebration Tidings die set. Plaid Tidings DSP – 4 1/4″ x 6″, cut with the second largest die from the Celebration Tidings die set.
- Pumpkins – Mango Melody CS – one @ 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut three ovals with the layering ovals die set. Mango Melody CS – one @ 3 1/2″ x 2″ and Cajun Craze CS – 3 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, cut the dies from the Autumn Essentials set.
- Letters – Basic Black CS – 3″ x 3 1/2″, back with adhesive sheet, cut with the Playful Alphabet dies.
- Stalks – Cinnamon Cider CS – 5″ x 3″, cut with the dies from the Autumn Essentials set.
- Leaves – Cinnamon Cider CS – two @ 3″ x 3″. Mango Melody CS – one @ 2 1/4″ x 3″ and one @ 3 1/2″ x 1 1/4″. Cajun Craze CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″. Pretty Peacock CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″. Die cut the images with the dies from the Stitched Leaves set. Brushed Metallic CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, punch the images with the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Acorns – Very Vanilla CS – 5 1/2″ x 2″. Stamp the outline in Early Espresso, the cap in Crumb Cake and the bottom in Cajun Craze. Punch the image with the corresponding punch.
- Tall Pumpkin Leaves and Stem – Using the Apple Builder Punch, punch the needed images from the scrape above.
- Bow – Copper Ribbon – two loop bow, about 18″
Fall Y’all Frame Product List
Did you enjoy Fall Y’all week? I sure hope so, because I know I enjoyed bringing all these fall inspired proejcts to you. I would love to earn your business and ask that you shop my online store for your crafting supplies. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!