I can see it coming. The Elegantly Said bundle is fast becoming a favorite of mine. This is the second card I’ve created with the set and I can’t choose a favorite yet. They are so different, but both lovely in their on right. Metallic heat embossing is the star of the show this time. But, let’s not forget the fabulous Simply Elegant Specialty DSP. It definitely packs the WOW punch.
I hope you can really appreciate the beauty and details. It’s tough to photograph foil papers, but I’ve tried to do my best.
Because I punched two of the elegant tag images, it was easy to extend the length of the image. I knew I really wanted to enhance my sentiment. By stamping two of the floral images from the Elegantly Said set, that was super easy. Then came the copper embossing once again.
By coloring the rhinestones with my Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blend, it gave the crystal an aged look. Time to finish off the inside of the card and make it super dramatic.
The big beautiful flourish deserved copper embossing as well. By using my Stamparatus, I was able to stamp both the flourish and border at once, making it very easy to achieve perfect placement.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Scalloped Mat – Copper Foil – 4″ x 5 1/4″, cut with the largest die in the Scalloped Contours die set
- DSP Mat – Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – 3 1/4″ x 4 5/8″
- Tag – Copper Foil – 2″ x 6″, punch two with the Elegant Tag Punch
- Sentiment Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, copper heat embossed, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set
- Flowers – Very Vanilla CS – 2 3/4″ x 4″, copper heat embossed, fussy cut
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 4 1/4″, copper heat embossed
- Inside Accent Band – Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – 1/2″ x 4″
- Envelope – Very Vanilla
- Ribbon – Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy – 8″
- Rhinestones – 3 medium
Elegantly Said Product List
Ready to give some heat embossing a try? I think you’ll love it as much as I do. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!