Do you love the WOW you get with an interactive card? You’ll be going to this Easy Fun Fold over and over to create cards for every occasion. This time, mine is a birthday card using the Wonderful Romance stamp set. This double z-fold is an easy fun fold, the scoring of the card base is the key.
Be sure to check out the lovely specialty designer series papers in the Floral Romance Suite. You won’t regret it. The paper pack is filled with lovely soft, elegant designs.
A little confession is in order. The dies that were offered for this fabulous stamp set, have sold out. But, that large glorious image wouldn’t be too difficult to fussy cut. Or, if you are a techie and have a fancy electronic cutter that would work as well. I also know, that if the dies are sold out, lots of you guys have them. Break them out and create along with me!
You can use lots of Stampin’ Up! coloring options to finish off this lovely image. I used a few Stampin’ Write Markers as well as the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend. The best part, no matter which one you choose, you can mix and match and they all coordinate. Why? Stampin’ Up! has the best color coordination EVER!
The sweet little panel next to the sentiment, is the perfect spot for your handwritten message. It’s okay, I give you permission to write on the DSP! hahahaha!!!
Hope I captured the embossing on the images for you. I think the light was hitting just right in this photo. That adds another level of texture, interest and WOW to this card.
Because you’ve created this easy fun fold your recipient can display the card as well. And believe me, they will do just that. Want to create one now? Here you go, a FREE video tutorial to help you do just that.
Here’s how the magic happens:
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – one @ 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″; one @ 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 6 3/8″
- Mats – Rich Razzleberry CS – one @ 4″ x 3 1/4″, two @ 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″, two @ 2 1/2″ x 4″ and one @5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Floral Romance DSP Mats – one @ 3 3/4″ x 3″, two @ 1 1/2″ x 3″, two @ 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and one @ 5″ x 3 3/4″. Ink the edges of the green panels with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Large Floral Image – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 5″, stamp the image in versa mark, sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat set with the heat tool. You can either cut the image with the die from Wonderful Floral Framelits, fussy cut it or cut with an electronic cutter.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″, I used the dies from Wonderful Floral Framelits, but a good substitute would be First Frost.
- Sprigs – Rich Razzleberry CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″, I used the dies from Wonderful Floral Framelits, but a good substitute would be First Frost.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ – stamp the image in versa mark, sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat set with the heat tool. Cut out the image with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Vellum Leaf Accents – fussy cut leaf images from the vellum in the Floral Romance DSP.
- Pearls – 3 large
- Linen Trim – Braided Linen – about 8″
If you need any supplies, I’ve listed them below. I would love to earn your business.
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you haven’t already, I would love to have you subscribe to my blog. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful.