Welcome! Today, I’ll be sharing three, quick and easy sweet Easter treats 2020 projects. This is a great time to get the kids involved in creativity. The lesson plan could include organizing, stamping, math (ruler skills), and just plain fun.
Ok, are these stinkin’ cute or what? Because I used such happy colors and mix of little Easter themed characters, these are great for all ages Let’s take a closer look at the first of my three Easter treats, the matchbook.
Because this Easter treat calls for minimal supplies, it’s a quick, easy and economical one to mass produce. I’ve used the Full of Happiness stamp set on this one. The set has DisINKtive technology, that’s why you see so much highlighting on the little chick.
Here’s how the magic happens – Matchbook Treat Holder
- Matchbook – Purple Posy CS – 2″ x 7″, score on the 7″ side at 1 1/4″, 1 3/4″, 4 1/2″ and 5″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp the chick in Daffodil Delight. Color the image with Wink of Stella. Stamp the eyes in Memento Black and the beak in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the egg in Gorgeous Grape. Scatter stamp the dots in Daffodil Delight.
- DSP Mats – Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – one @ 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
Next, up we have this super cute bunny from the Welcome Easter set. He’s the star of the show on the 2nd of our Easter treats. By adding just a few more elements, I’ve stepped this one up just a tad. But, I think it would be a great one for the kiddos. Cut a batch of the stitched circles, give them the cute bunny stamp, and watch the creativity bloom.
Here’s how the magic happens – Welcome Easter Treat 2020
- Holder – **NOTE – there is a little error on the video, but these are the correct measurements. Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 12″, score on the 12″ side at 5 3/4″ and 6 1/4″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio punch.
- Designer Series Paper Mat – Bird Ballad DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Round the top corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the 3″ scallop circle die from the Layering Circles set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the second to largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes set. Stamp the bunny and flowers in Basic Gray and color with Stampin’ Blends. Watercolor wash a grassy mound with Old Olive.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – Bermuda Bay CS – 2 1/2″ 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray and fussy cut.
- Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 6″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Ribbon Bermuda Bay Striped – 12″
By using two of the die cuts from the Dino Dies set, I was able to construct this sweet Easter egg crate treat. Be sure to always check out the samples in Stampin’ Up! catalogs to get great inspiration. That’s where the little sign, on this project, came from.
Here’s how the magic happens – Easter Egg Create Treat
- Box – Whisper White CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, on the 7 1/2″ side score at 1″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 6″. Turn, and on ethe 2 3/4″ side, score @ 1 1/2″.
- Egg Crate Holder – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, score on all four sides at 1/2″.
- Trim both pieces for this Easter treat holder as shown in today’s free video tutorial below.
- Grass – Granny Apple Green CS – 3 1/2″ x 2″, cut two with the die from Wiggly Bugs.
- Sign – Sahara Sand CS – 4″ x 2″, stamp in Sahara Sand with the Birch background stamp. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso. Dissect the pieces for the sign as shown on the photo.
- Eggs – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two eggs in Balmy Blue, cut with the die from Dino Days.
Here’s my FREE video tutorial so that you can create lots of these Easter treats 2020.
Easter Treats 2020 Product List
Thanks for hopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!