Need something to present all your Easter gifts? I’ve got the perfect idea. A sweet Easter gift bag featuring the Fable Friends stamp set. You’ll be able to put these together in no time at all.
I was lucky enough to find my gift bag at the Dollar Tree. The color reminded me of our Pineapple Punch. I know it would be a great beginning to my Easter Gift Bag featuring the Fable Friends set.
This sweet Easter Gift bag has lots of texture and interest and really shows off the sweet bunny. I colored him with water color pencils as follows: inside ears – Melon Mambo, Jacket – Pacific Point, Bunny – Early Espresso, Buttons – Basic Black.
Because I love the Stitched Labels dies, I incorporated three of them. I like the soft stitching and the curvy detail.
And don’t you think the Gingham Gala DSP and Florentine Thinlit are the perfect backdrop. I also used a masking technique to achieve the look of the sky and grass behind the bunny. By masking off the bunny, you can avoid getting ink where you don’t want it. Want to see how I did just that? Here’s another of my FREE video tutorials.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Bag – Purchased at the Dollar Tree. They come three to a package. (51/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Background Mat – Gingham Gala DSP – Balmy Blue – 6″ x 4 1/4″
- Accent scallops on the DSP – Whisper White cut two @1″ x 6″, cut two with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Background Die – Granny Apple Green CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, cut with the Florentine Thinlit Die.
- Focal Image – Balmy Blue CS – 3 1/2″ x 3″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ – Stamp the bunny and greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die cut the bunny with the Layering Oval frame lit. Die cut the sentiment with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Sentiment Accent – Balmy Blue CA – 3 14″ x 1 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Use the masking technique shown in the video to add color to the bunny.
- Pop the bunny image to the large label.
- Pop the sentiment to the small label.
- Wet Glue the scallop trim to the upper and lower part of the DSP. Trim as needed.
- Adhere the DSP mat to the bag.
- Wet glue the Florentine die cut to the DSP.
- Pop the bunny/label to the DSP.
- Pop the Accent piece and sentiment to tDSP.
- Apply two of the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the accent label.
- Apply a pearl to the center of each of the sequin.
Are you in need of supplies? I would appreciate you shopping my online store. Just click any image below to start filling your cart.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!