Have you heard the saying, follow the bunny, he has the chocolate? Well, in this case, he has the Easter Bunny Lollipop. These are just too stinkin’ cute for words.
Ok, I know you’re about to ask. Susan, where in the world did you get that Easter Bunny Lollipop? You know I’m not going to leave you hanging. Amazon to the rescue, just click here.
Did you know that the Well Written die set is still available? That one is FILLED with lots of word dies. They always come in handy for so many projects. An easy way to adhere those to your projects is by using our Adhesive Sheets. Makes the words a sticker, so no glue needed.
By embossing the Easter Bunny Lollipop Treat with the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder, I was able to achieve a great background for my little window.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Easter Bunny Lollipop Treat – Blushing Bride CS – two @ 5 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the largest die in the Stitched Nested Labels set. Cut the window in one. Emboss both with the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder.
- Scallop Circle Window – Daffodil Delight CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Layering Circles die set.
- “happy” – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 2/”, back the paper with the adhesive sheet and cut with the die from the Well Written die set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – scrap, stamped in Daffodil Delight and fussy cut.
- Hearts – Resin Hearts – 3 white
- Ribbon – Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 8″