Welcome! Are you ready for yet another fancy fold? I would love to share with you how easy it is to create the double point fancy fold. You’ll need minimal supplies for this one. Furthermore, you will be able to use this fold on any card type and any set.
Certainly, you can use any designer series paper you want. But, today I chose the gorgeous Mosaic Mood DSP from the Annual Catalog. The retiring list will be coming out soon. Usually all DSP retires to make room for even more selections. If you love this paper as much as I do, I should scoop some up on your next order.
First of all, I needed a focal image to tie the points of my double point fancy fold together. I chose the Stitched Nested Labels and cut one each in Soft Suede and Whisper White.
I think it’s fabulous that this fold allows you to add two large mats for stamping and greetings. On those cute little flowers, I used a masking technique. Be sure to check out the video tutorial for all the details.
Due to the fact that the Butterfly Wishes set has DistINKive technology you get those lovely images with both highlights and lowlights. All that in just one stamping motion. So happy that Stampin’ Up! has that patent pending technology.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Outside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Points – Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – two @ 3″ x 4″, on the 3″ side score each at 1″.
- Focal Image – Soft Suede CS – 3 1/4″ x 5″ and Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut each with the dies from the Stitched Nested Labels set.
- Butterflies – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″.
Double Point Fancy Fold Product List
Hope you give this one a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!