Ok, whose ready for a sneak peek? Not only that, I’ve got a very fun and easy diamond easel fold card for you! A big thanks to Samantha Clayton with Mixed Up Crafts. She featured the diamond easel fold on a recent video on her YouTube Channel. As soon as I saw it, I knew which set I wanted to incorporate in this fancy fold.
The Magnolia Lane suite of products were featured at our recent OnStage. I was lucky enough to get to order the suite of products in my preorder. One of the perks of being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. As soon as it arrived, I knew it would be one of the first sets I would ink up. Then all the stars aligned and the magic happened when I saw the diamond easel fold on Samantha’s channel. The rest is history. Here is my my version of the diamond easel fold featuring the gorgeous Good Morning Magnolia bundle.
Isn’t the magnolia image stunning? The bundle includes a 10-piece cling set with 16 coordinating dies. There are also lovely Magnolia Lane designer series papers, Memories & More cards, a ribbon combo pack, cork embellishments and a fabulous Magnolia 3D embossing folder. You’ll find the suite on page 37. If you don’t have a demonstrator you’re working with, I would love to earn your business. Let me know if you need a catalog and I’ll get one out to you ASAP.
On the inside of the diamond easel fold I couldn’t resist stamping the lovely sentiment. To make things even more interesting the dies in the set are so versatile. You can form lots of different types of flowers, in all shapes and sizes. I have visions of lovely flowers dancing in my head.
But I think the star of the show is the large magnolia image. In our backyard, we have two large Magnolia trees that my Dad planted about 40 years ago. While writing this blog post for you, I’m looking out my window. I can see the blooms floating atop the branches. Later today, when I pick a bouquet, I know they leave an intoxicating fragrance. I love to have flowers on my kitchen windowsill. It makes washing dishes more of a pleasure and less a chore.
Because I used the diamond easel fold, I needed something to hold the card open for display. Don’t you think the flower did the trick?
I would love to share with you how I created this card. I filmed a video tutorial I think you will enjoy. Sit back, relax and I’ll show you how quick and easy this card truly is. **NOTE – Ooops, in the video I mentioned that the Shimmery White CS would retire. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out today that it will carry over. HOORAY!!!!!!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Whisper White CS – 12″ x 6″, scored on the 12″ side at 3″ and 6″.
- Mats – Mossy Meadow CS – two @ 4″ x 4″, two @ 5 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and one @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- DSP Mats – Magnolia Lane DSP – two @ 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Embossed Mats – Petal Pink CS – one @ 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and one @ 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, both embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder.
- Inside Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Magnolia and Front Sentiment – Shimmer White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Scallop Oval – Petal Pink CS – 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Flower – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, Mossy Meadow CS – 4″ x 1 1/4″, Daffodil Delight CS – 1″ x 2 1/2″
- Envelope -Whisper White CS – 9 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ – using the envelope punch board, punch and score at 4 3/4″. You will be creating an envelope for a finished card of 6″ x 6″.
- I invite you to view the video for the cutting, stamping, and assembly of this diamond easel fold card.
I know you must be itching to place an order for this suite of products. The first day customers can order will be June 4, 2019. However, if you join my Team, you can place new products in your starter kit beginning May 2nd. That’s a whole month early. When you join, you get to choose $125 worth of products for only $99 and FREE shipping on top of that. Contact me today so we can get you all signed up. You’ll love being a part of Susan’s WOW Team!
In the product list below, I’m not able to list the new products yet, but I’ve listed all those that are currently available.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!