Welcome everyone! Time to send out my December customer thank you cards and gifts. Did you know you can earn a free thank you gift from me by using my Host Code? The current code and prize can always be found in the right hand banner on my blog. This month’s customer thank you card is a little simple, due to my recent accident. But, I still think it is beautiful. I want to take a moment to thank my dear sweet supportive husband for helping me get these done. I couldn’t have done it without his help.
I’ve got lots of new favorites and can’t wait to share a few with you in this card. First up, of course, is the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. I used it to emboss my Rococo Rose mat. Next, I needed to tackle the task of stamping. Since I’m in a brace, the block wasn’t an option. No problem, the Stamparatus to the rescue.
Be sure to chck out one of my other new favorites, the So Sentimental Bundle. I’ll be offering that bundle in an upcoming WOW Class to GO!
The stamp set includes eleven sentiments that coordiante perfectly with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. This is going to be a new staple in my studio.
Because Stampin’ Up! products coordinate so nicely, I grabbed the Rococo Rose ribbon, from the Annual Catalog to “tie” things together. And that special little pop of Merry Merlot on the sentiment, that’s the new Label Me Lovely Punch. I just cut the image in half to create the perfect accent frame.
I can’t film any videos right now, (very sad face) but hope to get some answers on my injuries next week. In the meantime, I’ve got all the details for you here.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Crumb Cake CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Rococo Rose CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Whister White CS – 3″ x 2 1/2″. Stamp the sentiment in Merry Merlot, die cut with the die from Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Punched Label – Merry Merlot CS – punch one image from a scrap, with the Label Me Lovely Punch.
- Ribbon – Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon – 6″
- Metallic Pearls – Silver – three
- Fold the card base.
- Wrap the ribbon around the embossed Rococo Rose mat. Secure to the back with mini glue dots.
- Glue the mat to the card front.
- Cut the Merry Merlot label in half and glue to the top and bottom of the sentiment.
- Pop the sentiment to the card front.
Ordering from the new Spring Mini begins January 3, 2020. And remember, you’ll earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items with each $50 in your order. I would very much appreciate your using my Host Code,
Customer Thank You Card Product List
Thank you for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!