When I found out that the Dashing Deer stamp set was going to carry over to our new Annual Catalog, I think I squealed! I love not only the stamp set, but the dies are the bomb. I thought it was time for a fun fold. This time a little twist on the traditional Z-fold.
Sometimes people are intimated with a fancy fold. I promise this one is easy. When you order your Dashing Deer stamp set, be sure to add the Detailed Deer dies. You’ll want those to die cut that gorgeous copper foil deer.
I didn’t have any Christmas DSP. But, no worries, Perennial Essence DSP to the rescue. One of the sheets has a fabulous green foilage image. That design is the perfect backdrop for my Dashing Deer.
The z-fold is perfect for display. With just a few score lines and a couple of pieces of cardstock, you’re on your way.
Because I embosssed everything in Copper, the card really says Christmas to me. And that Woodland Embossing Folder helped to make my Dashing Deer look right at home.
Lucky me, the set contains some lovely “innie” and “outie” sentiments. Don’t you just love that? Let me show you how quick and easy this card really can be.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Z-Fold – Crushed Curry CS – 4″ x 10 1/4″, scored at 2 1/2″ and 5″
- DSP Mats – Perennial Essence DSP – one @ 3 3/4″ x 5″ and one @ 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″, ink the edges in Mossy Meadow.
- Focal Image – Scallop Oval – Crushed Curry CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″; Whisper White CS – two @ 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. All images cut with the dies from Layering Ovals. Emboss one of the Whisper White ovals with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Rectangle Stitched set, stamp in Versa Mark, sprinkle with copper embossing powder, heat set with the heat tool.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White cS – 5 1/4″ x 4″, stamp in Versa Mark, sprinkle with copper embossing powder, heat set with the heat tool.
- Deer – Copper Foil – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the die from Detailed Deer.
- Flourishes and Flowers – Copper Foil – 2″ x 3″, cut with the dies from Detailed Deer.
- Pearls – 5 small
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!