Welcome! Want to learn how to create a bright and happy Easter card? Well, I’ve got you covered. The Springtime Joy set has so many super cute images, it’s hard to chose the one to use. But, since we a creating an Easter card, the bunny is the winner.
WOW, bright and happy really describes this card. I’ve paired the set with the Flowers for Every Season DSP. The pop of Magenta Madness brings this one to life. Are you smiling yet? I’ll bet whoever receives this card will be smiling BIG!
Our color palette for the bright and happy Easter card is Just Jade, Bumblebee, Basic White and Magenta Madness. I’ve used lots of the in-colors, that will carry over to the new catalog,
My new favorite flower die set has got to be Pierced Blooms. It’s fabulous. Did you notice all the stitching? Stampin’ Up! has made it so easy for us to achieve lots of texture and interest in our card making, with little effort.
Above all, Stampin’ Up!’s coordination of colors, over all product lines, makes creating super easy. I hope you enjoy creating a few of these for family and friends.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Just Jade CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Inside Mat – Base White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamps the sentiment in Just Jade. Stamp the butterfly and tulips in Early Espresso. Color with the Stampin’ Write markers. Color wash the bottom of the mat with Just Jade.
- Mats – Early Espresso CS – one @ 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, one @ 1 5/8″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 1 3/8″ x 4″
- Embossed Mat – Bumblebee CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder
- DSP Mats – Flowers for Every Season DSP – one @ 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 1 1/4″ x 4″
- Stitched Circles – Basic White CS – one @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and one @ 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Stitched Shapes die set. Stamp the bunny and the sentiment in Early Espresso. Color the flowers with the Magenta Madness marker. Color the leaves with the Just Jade marker. Color wash with Just Jade at the bottom of the die cut.
- Scallop Edge Border – Basic White CS – 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched die set
- Flowers – Magenta Madness CS – two @ 1/14″ x 1 1/4″, cut with the die from the Pierced Blooms die set
- Leaves – Just Jade CS – 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Pierced Blooms die set
- Flower Centers – Bumblebee CS – 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″, cut with the die from the Pierced Blooms die set
- Basic Pearls – two, small
Bright and Happy Easter Card Product List
Hope you all have a wonderful day. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!