I’m a BIG lover of all things layered and textural. As soon as I saw the Country Floral Embossing Folder, I knew I had to have it. I couldn’t wait to run it through the Big Shot to see the impression it would create. It did not disappoint. I’ve said it before, but I really feel like I need to say it again. The Country Floral folder has to be the prettiest I’ve ever seen.
Let me say, first of all, I’m very sorry that the Grapefruit Grove Foil paper is no longer available. But, that tells me one important thing. There are lots of you out there that have it. So, I wanted to show you how to use it. GET yourself the Country Floral Embossing Folder and run a piece of that gorgeous paper through the folder. You are gonna swoon.
In today’s card I am also featuring the gorgeous Botanical Butterfly DSP, that you can earn for FREE during the Sale-a-Bration promotion. It’s so easy to make a dramatically beautiful card by just fussy cutting one of the large butterflies from the paper.
One of my favorite stitched die sets is the Stitched Labels. That set is so versatile and so many different shapes are in the set. You’ll find yourself cutting and layering them on every project. I cut the largest label in Highland Heather for the backdrop of that lovely butterfly.
Be sure to watch my FREE video tutorial where I will teach you the cute ribbon trick using our Metallic Brads. These are a hidden gem. You get 40 pieces in a variety of copper, gold, rose gold and silver for only $4.50.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Grapefruit Grove Foil – 3 3/4″ x 5″, emboss with the Country Floral embossing folder
- Accent Band – Botanical Butterfly DSP – 1″ x 6″
- Focal – Highland Heather CS – 4″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels
- Butterfly – Botanical Butterfly DSP – fussy cut one large butterfly
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 4″, stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black, trim as shown in photos
- Ribbon – Highland Heather Organdy – 6″
- Brads – Metallic – 2 large in Copper
- Baker’s Twine – Basic Black – about 2″
When placing your order, please use my February 2019 Host Code, JQ2439N9. If your order reaches the $50 threshold (before tax and shipping), you’ll get to choose a FREE Level 1 Sale-a-Bration item and I’ll send you a package of Basic Rhinestones as a thank you. Just click any item below to start filling your cart.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!