It’s getting to be that time of the year – Teacher Appreciation Week. Need a sweet gift that your kiddos will be happy to present to that special teacher? We have fabulous Copper Tea Tins in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can find those on page 173. They are the perfect size to decorate and fill with goodies.
But this sweet gift isn’t just for one occasion. Because it’s so versatile, you could use it for birthdays, get well wishes, congratulations and so much more. The Copper Tea Tins are sold in a set of four. That makes them super economical.
What makes this one so special is the gorgeous Flowering Foils Specialty DSP. By placing a $50 order, before tax/shipping, you can earn it for free. Sale-a-Bration will be ending March 31,2020, so don’t miss out.
By using sponge daubers in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral, I was easily able to color my paper. To fill in the flowers and berries, I used our Stampin’ Blends. Those alcohol markers are the best coloring tool around.
To really step things up a notch I added in a greeting from Silhouette Scenes. But you can customize your stamped image to any occasion. I’ve added a selection of a few of our fabulous embellishments to make my gift super special. Want to learn how to color this fabulous paper and create a little gift like this one? Here’s a free video tutorial for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Bellyband – Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – 2 1/2″ x 12″
- Focal Die Cut – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Flower – Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – fussy cut a rose
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment and punch with the 1″ circle punch
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – scrap – punch oen 1 1/8″ scallop circle
Copper Tea Tins with Flowering Foils DSP Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!