I’m back with another card featuring the Christmas Rose bundle. This time I wanted to share with you that the beautiful set is for much more than Christmas. And since my favorite color is yellow, I couldn’t wait to ink up that stamp and take my Stamparatus for a spin.
If this card isn’t bright and cheery, I don’t know what is. Because, the Stamparatus has hinged technology, you can color this gorgeous image in minutes. You don’t need markers or hours of time. The Christmas Rose set is unique. The large line art image is a cling stamp, while all the other images are photopolmer. This makes for easy line up on the Stampartus plates.
I started off with the color palette; Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Whisper White. And don’t you just love the texture created with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. That’s one of my favorites.
The cute little pinecones can be colored in by either stamping or with a marker of your choice. I used Crumb Cake on mine.
Because I wanted to mimic the script in the embossing, I chose the greeting from Good Morning Magnolia. I stamped it in Early Espresso and then gave it a quick fussy cut. Here’s how this card came together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Poppy Parade CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Christmas Rose – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″; Stamp as follows: Christmas Rose Line art image – Early Espresso, Roses – Daffodil Delight, Foliage – Pear Pizzazz, Berries – Poppy Parade, Pine Cones – Crumb Cake. After die cutting, spritz the image with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 1 1/2″ – stamp the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia in Early Espresso, fussy cut.
Christmas Rose Thinking of You Product List
I sure hope you enjoyed this and will give the Stamparatus a try. I think you will really enjoy it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!