Welcome! I’ve got an oldie, but goodie for you today. The Christmas Gleaming Variety Bundle is a returning favorite and the 10% discount remains in place. It’s what I’m going to refer to as a mega bundle. Why? Because it’s filled with a 9-piece stamp set, two punches and a fabulous package of specialty designer series paper.
Today’s Christmas card will show off all that copper foiling goodness. The only problem I had, was to make a decision on which papers to use. One is more beautiful than the next.
By stamping the lovely ornament in versa mark, I was able to emboss the image in copper. That gave the card another level of richness. And, it made it super easy to add some additional color with my Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend.
Look at all those yummy layers. To make that ornament pop just a little more, I cut the focal die-cut with one of the dies from Ornate Layers. Is that set on your wish list? Want to get 10% off? You’re in luck. Stampin’ Up! is having a SALE!!
Break out that Annual Catalog! We’ve got a 24-hour sale with very limited items excluded. Click the link below to downlad and view the exclusion list.
Save an extra 10% on your favorites or stock up on all those essentials. In the meantime, let me show you more about today’s lovely Christmas Gleaming card.
By embossing my focal mat with the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder, I was able to mimic the design in the DSP accent band. That was a happy design accident.
And of course, I couldn’t discard scraps of the DSP. So, I’ve added an accent band on the inside of the card to dress things up. Watch how easy this card comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Night of Navy CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mats – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Band – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 4″ x 2″
- Focal Mats – Mossy Meadow CS – 3″ x 4″ and Very Vanilla CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder.
- Focal Die Cut – Night of Navy CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the die from the Ornate Layers set
- Ornament – Very Vanilla CS – 3″ x 3″, stamp in versa mark, sprinkle with copper embossing powder, heat set with the heat tool. Punch with the coordinating punch.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 1/2″ x 3″, stamp the “Merry Christmas” in Night of Navy. Flag both ends of the banner.
- Leaves – Copper Foil – 1″ x 2 1/2″, punch two with the punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Inside Accent Band – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Envelope – Very Vanilla – Stamp in Night of Navy.
- Ribbon – Metallic Combo – Cooper – approximately 6″
Christmas Gleaming Product List
Wait until you see the second card I’ve created with this set. Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!