Welcome everyone! So happy you are stopping by today. I’m very excited to share my tulip one sheet wonder. Have I mentioned that stamping a one sheet wonder is one of my favorite things to do? It’s so relaxing and it always makes me feel like an artist. All the images and color melding together into a sheet of beautiful designer series paper gives me such joy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Yep, I stamped that!!! I love the way it turned out. I’ve used the Timeless Tulips, Very Versailles and Forever Fern sets to create my Tulip One Sheet Wonder. My color combination consisted of Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Old Olive. Creating the DSP was only step #1 in the process. Because I had a friend in mind while stamping this one, I knew one of the cards would be for her.
But I didn’t create just one card, I created three! I could have gotten four standard sized cards, but I wanted to create a slimline in the process. Let’s start things off by breaking down the pretty thank you cards.
All the sentiments, for all three cards are from the beautiful Queen Ann’s Lace set. That one is a sleeper in my opinion. Let’s wake it up, it’s carrying over to the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Because the Playing with Patterns ribbon pack will be retiring, I’ld scoop up some of that now. This one is soft and so easy to tie. Not only that, it’s on sale and the pack contains three different bolts of ribbon.
When creating your cards, don’t throw away any bit of the lovely paper. I’ve used a scrap to dress up the inside of my card. Next up, let’s take a look at the gorgeous slimline. I’m pretty proud of this one. I can’t wait to mail it off to my friend.
Did you miss that gorgeous heart die cut from the Floral Heart die set? Don’t worry, it’s in the Jan-June Mini Catalog. That publication will be around until June 30th.
The slimline will fit in a standard size business envelope. By mimicking the stamping from the one sheet wonder, I’ve dressed up a rather plain envelope and taken it to the next level.
Those pretty pastel pearls are another keeper. They will also be in the new catalog! Hooray!!
It didn’t take much to make the inside of the card special. The Timeless Tulips stamp set is so lovely. Currently, it is sold as a bundle with a coordinating punch. Both products will carry over to the new catalog, but not in a bundle format. If you love it, don’t miss out on the current 10% bundle savings. Ready to see how I created this beautiful tulip one sheet wonder?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Tulip One Sheet Wonder – Basic White CS – 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Thank You Cards
- Card Bases – Soft Sea Foam CS – two @ 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mats – Highland Heather CS – four @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Mats – Basic White CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Accents – Scrap from your one sheet wonder – two @ 1″ x 5″
- Stamped Mats – From your one sheet wonder – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – two @ 2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames die set. Stamped in Highland Heather with the stamp from Queen Ann’s Lace.
- Small Tulips – Basic White CS – 5 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, stamp four in Blushing Bride. Fussy cut images.
- Leaves – Old Olive CS – Scrap – punch two images using the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- Playing with Patterns Ribbon – about 45″
- Pastel Pearls – six pink
Tulip One Sheet Wonder Slimline
- Card Base – Soft Sea Foam CS – 8″ x 9″, scored @ 4″
- Mats – Highland Heather CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 8 3/4″
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Stamped Mat – From your one sheet wonder – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Heart – Blushing Bride CS – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Floral Heart die set.
- Sentiment Heart – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with same die, stamped in Highland Heather.
- Leaves – Soft Sea Foam CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Floral Heart die set
- Small Tulip – Basic White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamped in Blushing Bride, fussy cut image.
- Small Accent – Blushing Bride CS – 1″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Floral Heart die set
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 8″
- Pastel Pearls – two in Highland Heather and three in Blushing Bride
Tulip One Sheet Wonder Product List
If you would like to see me create more one sheet wonders, be sure to leave me a comment. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Do you love blessing family and friends with handmade gifts? My Always in My Heart WOW Class to GO! will help you do just that. Not only that, I’ll be doing lots of the prep work for you.
This fabulous new bundle isn’t just for Valentine’s Day. This lovely piece would make a fabulous birthday, graduation or Mother’s Day gift. Hey, all your scrapbookers, if you need a title page for a wedding or anniversary scrapbook, I’ve got you covered. I’m offering so many options, I’ll bet there’s one that’s just right for you. Don’t wait though, last month’s class sold out in no time flat.
Check out all the details on my WOW Class to Go! page. Click Here
This class is packed with so many goodies, including a FREE Level One Sale-a-Bration item, when you register for Option #1, The WOW Experience. There is a very short list of supplies needed to complete the project. If you happen to need something on the list, I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. Just click that Shop button in the header to be directed to my online store.
All My Heart WOW Class to GO! Product List
Ready to register? Don’t wait, register today! Once I receive your registration, I’ll send you a PayPal invoice. That’s all there is to it. I look forward to hearing from you. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Time for the Fall Y’all finale’. I’m over the moon excited to share my Fall Y’all Frame with you guys. Wouldn’t this look super cute on your holiday tablescape. It would also make a great little hostess gift. I’ll be giving one to my daugther for her desk at school. I think the kids will get a kick out of it.
First up, I know you’re asking THE question. Where did you get the frame? Well, believe it or not, my local Dollar General. Yep, and it was only $3. It’s a 5″ x 7″ frame and I love the barnwood look. If that’s not Fall Y’all, I don’t know what is.
Creating my lettering was a breeze with the Playful Alphabet die set. First, I backed my Basic Black card stock with our adhesive sheets to create alphabet stickers. No messy glue and very forgiving as you are planning the perfect placement.
All the dimension and stitching created by the dies made this project super special. The stitched leaves die set is a must have. It’s a very unique set, that can be purchased as a bundle. That will save you 10%. Because the stamp set is photopolymer, you’ll achieve fabulous distressed fall images with each stamping.
Our fantastic focal image was created, yet again, with the Celebration Labels die set. Be sure to check out day #1 and day #2 in the Fall Y’all series. You’ll fast discover you’ve got to have these dies in your crafting stash.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Frame – 5″ x 7″ – Dollar General
- Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 5″ x 7″
- Focal – Mango Melody CS – 5 1/2″ x 7″, cut with the largest die from the Celebration Tidings die set. Plaid Tidings DSP – 4 1/4″ x 6″, cut with the second largest die from the Celebration Tidings die set.
- Pumpkins – Mango Melody CS – one @ 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut three ovals with the layering ovals die set. Mango Melody CS – one @ 3 1/2″ x 2″ and Cajun Craze CS – 3 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, cut the dies from the Autumn Essentials set.
- Letters – Basic Black CS – 3″ x 3 1/2″, back with adhesive sheet, cut with the Playful Alphabet dies.
- Stalks – Cinnamon Cider CS – 5″ x 3″, cut with the dies from the Autumn Essentials set.
- Leaves – Cinnamon Cider CS – two @ 3″ x 3″. Mango Melody CS – one @ 2 1/4″ x 3″ and one @ 3 1/2″ x 1 1/4″. Cajun Craze CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″. Pretty Peacock CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″. Die cut the images with the dies from the Stitched Leaves set. Brushed Metallic CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, punch the images with the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Acorns – Very Vanilla CS – 5 1/2″ x 2″. Stamp the outline in Early Espresso, the cap in Crumb Cake and the bottom in Cajun Craze. Punch the image with the corresponding punch.
- Tall Pumpkin Leaves and Stem – Using the Apple Builder Punch, punch the needed images from the scrape above.
- Bow – Copper Ribbon – two loop bow, about 18″
Fall Y’all Frame Product List
Did you enjoy Fall Y’all week? I sure hope so, because I know I enjoyed bringing all these fall inspired proejcts to you. I would love to earn your business and ask that you shop my online store for your crafting supplies. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What’s better than stack of pretty designer series paper? Well, in my opinion, that would be stacks of designer series paper on SALE!!
Ready to dive it to see what’s on sale? I can’t wait to share. Each one of the paper packs are 15% off the orginals price. Some are from the Annual Catalog, while others are brand new releases in the Aug-Dec Holiday Mini Catalog.
Designer Series Paper Sale – October 1-31 – 15% OFF
Yep, I’ve got some favorites and will definately be scopping them up. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Peony Garden papers to create this lovely card. If you missed my post on this one, you can find it here.
Want to create something your at heart, happy and bright? Try the Artistry Blooms designer series paper pack.
With the upcoming holiday season, you’ll want to add the gorgeous Poinsettia Place DSP to your sale order.
Yes, these are my favorites, but who am I kidding? They are all lovely. And at 15% off it’s going to be hard to contain myself. I would very much appreciate you shopping my online while enjoying this sale.
Until next time, Create Somethihng Beautiful!
Trick or Treat time! Let’s create a spooky Festive Corners Halloween card. I’ll even add in a few techniques to make this one a little special.
Have you seen the new Water Painters on page 147 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog? I LOVE THEM, especially the wide tip brush. Because I used that one, with a little Pretty Peacock ink, it was easy to create a fabulous watercolor wash background.
Another fabulous tool, you might want to add to your stash, are the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. There are four masks to a package and it’s only $6. You can create lots of different backgrounds with very little effort. I applied my color through the mask with a make-up brush. It blends like butter and you can get them just about anywhere.
Ok that’s two techniques so far. The next one is that ribbon zig-zag added behind the sentiment. The Glittered Organdy Ribbon is a returning favorite and now you can see why. Think outside the box, it’s useful for lots of other designs. It’s not just for Halloween.
Because I cut three of the bats from the Halloween Magic die set, in the new Black Glitter Paper, they added to the design, without being too spooky.
Bringing the stenciling inside the card added to the eerie Halloween feeling. But, the color is soft enough so that you can add your handwritten Halloween joke, quote or message. Want to see these techniques in action? Here you go, another FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cajun Craze CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Blackberry Bliss CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″, emboss one with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Accent Sentiment Mat – Magic is the Night DSP – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/8″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Bats – Black Glitter Paper – 2″ x 1 3/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic die set.
- Inside Stamped Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 10″
Spooky Festive Corners Technique Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
You’re back! Fabulous!! It’s time for Card #3 with the Forever Greenery Suite. If you missed the first two, no worries, just check out the two previous blog posts. Better, yet be sure to subscribe, and you’ll be notified when I post something new.
All good things come to an end I guess. But don’t worry, we’ve got an entire year to play with all these goodies. I know for sure you’ll be seeing the elements of this suite in lots of projects to come. One of which will be my WOW Class to GO! coming later this Summer.
I’m switching up the color palette to show you the versatility you will enjoy with this suite. Isn’t it dramatic? Because I embossed the Blackberry Bliss mat with the new Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, I’ve created lots of texture. Card #3 would not be complete unless I add some WOW. The vellum stamping is one of those WOW factors. It gave the elements a nice soft look and feel.
First of all, I chose the Forever Gold Laser-Cut grid. The entire design was built around that element. But, I couldn’t stop there. I pulled a couple of the leaf sprigs and added in some gold twine trim.
It actually was a happy accident when I found that the stitched rectangle die-cut was the perfect size. Not only was it great for the sentiment, but it fit side to side exactly with the gold grid. Happy dance!!
Don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card, along with your envelope. Whoever receives your card will be pleasantly surprised. And on top of that, you’ll look like the master card maker you are. Card #3 has a couple little tips and tricks I’ld love to share in my free video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Blackberry Bliss CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty DSP – one grid panel
- Gold Leaves – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty DSP – 2
- Leaves – Vellum CS – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two set of the long leaves in Shaded Spruce and two of the berry type image in Blackberry Bliss. Die cut with the dies from Forever Flourishing.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched Rectangles. Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.
- Envelope – Whisper White
How would you like to receive a set of these cards? Leave a comment below and I’ll enter your name in my prize drawing. The deadline to enter will be Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 9 am (CST). Good luck.
Card #3 Product List
This series sure was fun. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!