Time for the Fall Y’all finale’. I’m over the moon excited to share my Fall Y’all Frame with you guys. Wouldn’t this look super cute on your holiday tablescape. It would also make a great little hostess gift. I’ll be giving one to my daugther for her desk at school. I think the kids will get a kick out of it.
First up, I know you’re asking THE question. Where did you get the frame? Well, believe it or not, my local Dollar General. Yep, and it was only $3. It’s a 5″ x 7″ frame and I love the barnwood look. If that’s not Fall Y’all, I don’t know what is.
Creating my lettering was a breeze with the Playful Alphabet die set. First, I backed my Basic Black card stock with our adhesive sheets to create alphabet stickers. No messy glue and very forgiving as you are planning the perfect placement.
All the dimension and stitching created by the dies made this project super special. The stitched leaves die set is a must have. It’s a very unique set, that can be purchased as a bundle. That will save you 10%. Because the stamp set is photopolymer, you’ll achieve fabulous distressed fall images with each stamping.
Our fantastic focal image was created, yet again, with the Celebration Labels die set. Be sure to check out day #1 and day #2 in the Fall Y’all series. You’ll fast discover you’ve got to have these dies in your crafting stash.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Frame – 5″ x 7″ – Dollar General
- Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 5″ x 7″
- Focal – Mango Melody CS – 5 1/2″ x 7″, cut with the largest die from the Celebration Tidings die set. Plaid Tidings DSP – 4 1/4″ x 6″, cut with the second largest die from the Celebration Tidings die set.
- Pumpkins – Mango Melody CS – one @ 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut three ovals with the layering ovals die set. Mango Melody CS – one @ 3 1/2″ x 2″ and Cajun Craze CS – 3 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, cut the dies from the Autumn Essentials set.
- Letters – Basic Black CS – 3″ x 3 1/2″, back with adhesive sheet, cut with the Playful Alphabet dies.
- Stalks – Cinnamon Cider CS – 5″ x 3″, cut with the dies from the Autumn Essentials set.
- Leaves – Cinnamon Cider CS – two @ 3″ x 3″. Mango Melody CS – one @ 2 1/4″ x 3″ and one @ 3 1/2″ x 1 1/4″. Cajun Craze CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″. Pretty Peacock CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″. Die cut the images with the dies from the Stitched Leaves set. Brushed Metallic CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, punch the images with the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Acorns – Very Vanilla CS – 5 1/2″ x 2″. Stamp the outline in Early Espresso, the cap in Crumb Cake and the bottom in Cajun Craze. Punch the image with the corresponding punch.
- Tall Pumpkin Leaves and Stem – Using the Apple Builder Punch, punch the needed images from the scrape above.
- Bow – Copper Ribbon – two loop bow, about 18″
Fall Y’all Frame Product List
Did you enjoy Fall Y’all week? I sure hope so, because I know I enjoyed bringing all these fall inspired proejcts to you. I would love to earn your business and ask that you shop my online store for your crafting supplies. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What’s better than stack of pretty designer series paper? Well, in my opinion, that would be stacks of designer series paper on SALE!!
Ready to dive it to see what’s on sale? I can’t wait to share. Each one of the paper packs are 15% off the orginals price. Some are from the Annual Catalog, while others are brand new releases in the Aug-Dec Holiday Mini Catalog.
Designer Series Paper Sale – October 1-31 – 15% OFF
Yep, I’ve got some favorites and will definately be scopping them up. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Peony Garden papers to create this lovely card. If you missed my post on this one, you can find it here.
Want to create something your at heart, happy and bright? Try the Artistry Blooms designer series paper pack.
With the upcoming holiday season, you’ll want to add the gorgeous Poinsettia Place DSP to your sale order.
Yes, these are my favorites, but who am I kidding? They are all lovely. And at 15% off it’s going to be hard to contain myself. I would very much appreciate you shopping my online while enjoying this sale.
Until next time, Create Somethihng Beautiful!
Trick or Treat time! Let’s create a spooky Festive Corners Halloween card. I’ll even add in a few techniques to make this one a little special.
Have you seen the new Water Painters on page 147 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog? I LOVE THEM, especially the wide tip brush. Because I used that one, with a little Pretty Peacock ink, it was easy to create a fabulous watercolor wash background.
Another fabulous tool, you might want to add to your stash, are the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. There are four masks to a package and it’s only $6. You can create lots of different backgrounds with very little effort. I applied my color through the mask with a make-up brush. It blends like butter and you can get them just about anywhere.
Ok that’s two techniques so far. The next one is that ribbon zig-zag added behind the sentiment. The Glittered Organdy Ribbon is a returning favorite and now you can see why. Think outside the box, it’s useful for lots of other designs. It’s not just for Halloween.
Because I cut three of the bats from the Halloween Magic die set, in the new Black Glitter Paper, they added to the design, without being too spooky.
Bringing the stenciling inside the card added to the eerie Halloween feeling. But, the color is soft enough so that you can add your handwritten Halloween joke, quote or message. Want to see these techniques in action? Here you go, another FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cajun Craze CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Blackberry Bliss CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″, emboss one with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Accent Sentiment Mat – Magic is the Night DSP – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/8″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Bats – Black Glitter Paper – 2″ x 1 3/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic die set.
- Inside Stamped Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 10″
Spooky Festive Corners Technique Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
You’re back! Fabulous!! It’s time for Card #3 with the Forever Greenery Suite. If you missed the first two, no worries, just check out the two previous blog posts. Better, yet be sure to subscribe, and you’ll be notified when I post something new.
All good things come to an end I guess. But don’t worry, we’ve got an entire year to play with all these goodies. I know for sure you’ll be seeing the elements of this suite in lots of projects to come. One of which will be my WOW Class to GO! coming later this Summer.
I’m switching up the color palette to show you the versatility you will enjoy with this suite. Isn’t it dramatic? Because I embossed the Blackberry Bliss mat with the new Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, I’ve created lots of texture. Card #3 would not be complete unless I add some WOW. The vellum stamping is one of those WOW factors. It gave the elements a nice soft look and feel.
First of all, I chose the Forever Gold Laser-Cut grid. The entire design was built around that element. But, I couldn’t stop there. I pulled a couple of the leaf sprigs and added in some gold twine trim.
It actually was a happy accident when I found that the stitched rectangle die-cut was the perfect size. Not only was it great for the sentiment, but it fit side to side exactly with the gold grid. Happy dance!!
Don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card, along with your envelope. Whoever receives your card will be pleasantly surprised. And on top of that, you’ll look like the master card maker you are. Card #3 has a couple little tips and tricks I’ld love to share in my free video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Blackberry Bliss CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty DSP – one grid panel
- Gold Leaves – Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty DSP – 2
- Leaves – Vellum CS – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two set of the long leaves in Shaded Spruce and two of the berry type image in Blackberry Bliss. Die cut with the dies from Forever Flourishing.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched Rectangles. Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.
- Envelope – Whisper White
How would you like to receive a set of these cards? Leave a comment below and I’ll enter your name in my prize drawing. The deadline to enter will be Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 9 am (CST). Good luck.
Card #3 Product List
This series sure was fun. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
WOW!! Does that magnolia embossed foil make a statement or what? This card is so dramatic, yet simple to create with minimal supplies.
In the package of noble peacock foil sheets, you’ll receive 6 single sided sheets, 2 each of 3 colors; Blueberry Bushel, Old Ollive and Pretty Peacock. This magnolia embossed foil card is the 2nd in a three-card series featuring this gorgeous paper. Unfortunately, the foil sheets will retire, June 2, 2020. So, right now, they are available while supplies last.
By sanding the magnolia embossed foil, you will reveal the silver core, making it a little distressed. I love that look. But, if you aren’t a fan, you can always leave out that step in the design.
I’ve used the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set for all the greetings and that lovely flourish. The card base and ink are both in BlueBerry Bushel. Because I used the silver foil as my mat, it really makes the distressed magnolia pop.
My llittle something extra for you today, is my FREE PDF for this project. There is also a full supply list below. I would love to earn your business and would appreciate you shopping my online store. Enjoy!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome all you wonderful paper crafters! I’ve got such a great project for you today. Ready? It’s my Magnolia Lane Memories & More Cards.
Because I’m offering a fabulous ordering special, you can make two cards of each of the eight designs. Your cost per card is only around $2. And to top it off by placing a minimum $35 order (before tax and shipping) your name will be placed in my prize drawing for the super cute (no longer available) Little Ladybug stamp set.
But wait, that’s not all. When ordering, during my special, you can also earn the full-color 6 page PDF for the cards in the Memories and More card offer for FREE!!!! Those PDF’s are a lot of work and this one is my little gift to you for placing the order with me. I truly appreciate you supporting my business.
Here are the links to the products I used to complete my Magnolia Lane Memories & More Cards.
Memories & More Cards Product List
I think you will really have fun creating the cards. You could send them off to family and family or package them up as gifts. It’s a great TV watching project, something you can create with the kiddos, or just a plain little crafting escape. Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!