Strolling the aisles of my local Dollar Tree, I spied an absolutely stinkin’ cute hot cocoa holder. I scooped up a few and continued my search. In the candy aisle, I came across a box of six, individually wrapped, peppermint spoons. SCORE!! Once I got home, I knew I wanted to use my Cup of Christmas bundle to create my hot cocoa holder.
Be sure to add the Cup of Christmas bundle to your next order before it retires. This one is being offered while supplies last. The Holiday Catalog will retire January 2, 2020. I’ve created this alternative treat holder for another gift giving idea. Need a gift card holder? I’ve got an idea for that one too!
Color palette for my hot cocoa holder is Call Me Clover, Real Red and Whisper White. You will need a piece of 12″ x 12″ cardstock to create the box. But, that’s easy with Stampin’ Up!’s 2018-2020 12″ x 12″ In Color Paper Pack.
And what’s hot cocoa without some whipped cream. To create that detail I used the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint that will also be retiring. Grab a bottle or two, it will be great to put some puffy fur on your little lambs this Easter.
Did you notice that little stitched detail on the accent bands of my hot cocoa holder? Those were created with the die from Stitched Labels. That one is an oldie, but goodie and can be found in the Annual Catalog.
Because I stamped the sentiment on a Retangle Stitched die, cut in Whisper White, I decided to color the sprigs and berries with our Stampin’ Blends. Here’s how it all came together. Hope you give it a try.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Hot Cocoa Holder – Call Me Clover CS – 9 1/2″ x 9″, on the 9″ side, score @ 1/2″, 1″, 8″ and 8 1/2″. Turn to the 9 1/2″ side and score @ 1/2″, 4 1/2″, 5″ and 9″
- Trim the scored cardstock as shown below. Once trimmed, cut the window. On the 9 1/2″ side, line up the right edge @ 1″, cut from 2″ to 7″. Slide down to 5 1/2″ and cut from 2″ to 7″. Turn to the 9″ side. Line up at 7″, cut from 1″ to 4″. Slide down to 2″, cut from 1″ to 4″.
- Decorative Accents Bands – Real Red CS – two @ 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Cup & Bow – Real Red CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the dies from Cup of Cheer. Spritz both with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Cup Detail – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ X 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Cup of Cheer.
- Whipped Cream Foam – Whisper White CS – from a scrap, punch a 1 1/2″ circle. Apply the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to the top half of the circle and heat set with the heat tool.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment from Cup of Christmas in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die cut with the die from the Rectangle Stitched set. Color the sprigs with the Call Me Clover Stampin’ Write Marker and the berries with the Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Snowflakes – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – punch three images with the punch from the Every Season Punch Pack. Psst….. That punch pack is retiring too.
Cup of Christmas Hot Cocoa Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time, Create Somthing Beautiful!
Welcome! Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with family and friends. Time to switch gears and get into Christmas gift mode. This fabulous interlocking treat box will make any one smile. Why? Who doesn’t love fancy chocolates?
My dear sweet team member, Helene Hebert, shared this fabulous interlocking treat box with me. She is so talented. As soon as I saw it, I asked for the details, so that I could share it with you guys. Because Helene is such a generous paper crafting artist, she granted me permission. Are you ready to be blown away?
WOW! Okay, first, it’s not hard. I promise. Get out your score board and paper trimmer and of course that gorgeous Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you haven’t added that to your stash, be sure to do so before November 30.
This one really packs that WOW factor. Just lift the box lid, slide the front panels open and the interlocking treat box is revealed. The box holds six of these very fancy Ferrero Rocher chocolates. This would make a great hostess gift. What about your hair dresser, nail tech, UPS driver, teacher or special friend?
Can you see how the smaller top boxes slide over the bottom box to create that interlocking feature? By using thick Whisper White card stock for my base, my box is super sturdy and ready to decorate.
Using multiple patterns from the Christmastime is Here paper pack, made my box super special. Did you know the papers include gold foiling. Can’t get too much fancier than that. Time to tie things up with the pretty Cherry Cobbler ribbon. Coordination is never an issue with Stampin’ Up! products. No worries, everything matches!!
Last, but not least, I wanted to add a greeting. This one is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and cut with the dies from the Christmastime is Here Bundle. The fancy little detail accents were perfect to step my greeting up a notch. Are you ready to create one? I’ve made it super easy for you, with my video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box Lid – Thick Whisper White CS – 5″ x 5″, score on all sides at 1″
- Lid Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – one @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and four @ 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Center Box – Thick Whisper White CS – 6 7/8″ x 6 7/8″, score on all sides at 2″
- Center Box Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – three @ 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Box Wrap – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 12″, score @ 1 5/8″, 4 1/2″, 7 1/2″ and 10 1/2″
- Box Wrap Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – two @ 1 3/8″ x 3 1/4″, two @ 3 1/4″ x 2 5/8″, two @ 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and four @ 3 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Small Top Boxes – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″, score on the portrait side at 1 1/4″ and 2 5/8″. Turn and score on the landscrape side at 1 1/4″ and 4 1/8″.
- Small Box Mats – Christmastime is Here DSP – two @ 1″ x 2 5/8″ and two @ 1″ x 1 1/8″
- Sentiment – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Roses Dies. On one of the die cuts, stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Sentiment Accents – Mossy Meadow CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut two with the dies from Roses Dies.
- Cherry Cobbler Ribbon – about 26″
- Rhinestones – three medium
Interlocking Treat Box Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Hi there! So glad you’ve stopped by today. During the holiday season, we are all in need of little hostess or thank you gifts. Today’s project, my Cup of Cheer Cocoa Treat Holder
This would be a fabulous treat to leave in the mailbox for your postal carrier or to leave for your UPS delivery person. I’ll bet it would put a smile on their face for sure. The Cup of Cheer bundle can be found on page 34 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. It introduces a new Technology, Reversibles.
Because the bundle comes with a set of coordinating dies, you’ll be creating a batch of Cup of Cheer Treat Holders and other projects in no time flat.
The cute little pocket, on the inside, holds a packet of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix. What would you include in the there? I would love to hear your suggestionns.
To create the “foam” on my cup of cheer, I used our new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. It’s easy to use! I punched a 1 1/2″ Whisper White circle, scribbled some of the puff paint on and heated it up with the heat tool. Voila, instant foam!
Are you ready to learn how to create my Cup of Cheer Treat Holder? I’ld love to share my FREE video tutorial with you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Holder Wrap – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/4″ and 5 3/4″
- Cocoa Holder Pocket – Cherry Cobbler CS – 5 3/4″ x 5″. With the 5 3/4″ side at the top of the score board, score at 1/2″ and 1″ on both sides, then turn to the 5″ side and score @1/2″ and 1″.
- Mats – Whisper White CS – Whisper White CS – three @ 4″ x 5″
- DSP Mats – Wrapped in Plaid DSP – one @ 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and one @ 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ trim as needed.
- Cup – Shaded Spruce CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and Cherry Cobbler CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″
- Candy Cane – Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS – one each 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Pull Tab for Cocoa – Cherry Cobbler CS – 2″ circle; Whisper White 1 1/2″ circle.
- Foam in Cup – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ circle
- Bow – Shaded Spruce CS – Scrap
- Starburst – Cherry Cobbler CS – punch with Starburst punch.
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon – 12″
Cup of Cheer Treat Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
In today’s fast pace world, I truly think it’s important to thank those that touch our lives on a daily basis. It’s fall, so that means pumpkin everything. So why not create a cute pumpkin spice thank you treat?
How about leaving this sweet little Pumpkin Spice Thank You Gift in your mailbox for your postal carrier? I’ll bet you will be the hit of the route. What about your UPS driver, nail technician, hairdresser or even the cashier at your favorite super market? Sometimes we take these all important people a little for granted. Nothing says appreciation like a handcrafted gift.
And, because we are getting ready for that all important Thanksgiving holiday, you know I had to find a Pumpkin Spice flavored treat! To create my 3D pumpkin, I used the cute bundle, Harvest Hellos. That one coordinates with the cute Apple Builder punch. But, it’s more than that. You can also create super cute pumpkin’s.
Oh my, stamping on the Come to Gather DSP, was such a great idea! Stamp five pumpkin images, punch them out, fold in half and voila a 3D pumpkin.
Creating the Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Holder was inspired by the Little Debbie treats that I found at my local Dollar Tree. Any big box in the U.S. will be carrying these. Be sure to grab a couple of boxes. I think you’ll want to create a few.
I just love that sentiment! It made me smile when I stamped it. My color palette is Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock with Whisper White. The goregous woodgrain DSP is from the Come to Gather pack. Love it!!! Grab a cuppa, sit back and relax. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial of this sweet Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box Wrap – Merry Merlot CS – 4 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/4″, 6 1/4″, and 8″
- Slider Box – Merry Merlot CS – 7 1/2″ x 5″, scored on all four sides at 1 1/2″.
- Mats – Come to Gather DSP – one @ 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, and one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Window – Window Sheet – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- 3D Pumpkin – Come to Gather DSP – 2 1/4″ x 12″, stamp five of the pumpkin images in Cajun Craze. Punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Leaves – Pretty Peacock CS – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two leaves in Pretty Peacock, punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Stem & Trendil – Early Espresso CS – Scraps – Punch one stem with the Apple Builder punch. Trim a sliver of the CS, curl on a pencil to form the trendil.
- Scallop Oval – Cajun Craze CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 3″, stamp in Merry Merlot, die cut with the smallest oval from Stitched Shapes dies.
Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to subscribe. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Trick or Treat!!!! It’s not spooky, it’s a Spooktacular Bash! Let’s have some fun creating quick and easy Halloween treats. You know those kiddos are going to feel special getting these in their goodie bags.
The fabulous Spooktacular Bash bundle is part of the Monster Bash Suite in the Holiday Catalog. You’ll find all the goodies on pages 52-54. And did you know you can order all the products in the Suite with just one item code? That’s right, treat yourself today.
These cute treat holders are not only cute, but quick and easy to assemble. They are already cut and scored for you. Just use your favorite adhesive and voila, you’ve got a batch of treat holders. Because they are sold in packs of 12, you’ll have enough to share with lots of trick or treaters.
The DSP pack has two sheets of characters that are super cute. They make great tag toppers! Be sure to check out the reverse sides. Some of the papers are very versatile. You can even see one in the background of this treat holder.
One of the best parts of the Spooktacular Bash bundle are the Ornate Frames Dies. Oh my, these are fabulous! There are 11 dies in the set. Because there are so many shapes and sizes, this will fast become a go-to set.
This time instead of the treat box, I used our 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags. Sold in packages of 25, this is a very economical way to share those Halloween Treats. I filled this one with Halloween Twizzlers from my local Dollar General.
Punching the bats from our Black Foil was the perfect little somethin’ somethin’ to dress up the bag topper. That image comes from the new Every Season Punch Pack. In my video tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create both Spooktacular Bash Halloween Treats.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Coffin Treat Box
- Coffin Treat Boxes – #150451 – emboss the lid with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. Ink Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Ornate Frame – Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/2″ x 3″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Character – Monster Bash DSP – fussy cut an image of your choice
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp in Terracota Tile, cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
Wait, there’s more!!!
- Gusseted Bag Treat
- Gusseted Bags – #141704
- DSP Insert – Monster Bash DSP – 2 7/8″ x 5″, round the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Topper – Pumpkin Pie CS – 3 1/2″ x 4″, on the 4″ side, score @ 2″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Emboss with the Stylish Scrolls embossing folder.
- Bats – Black Foil Sheets – 2″ x 1″, punch three bag images from the bat punch in the Every Season PUnch Pack.
Hope you give these a try! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Are you ready? I’ve got a quick and easy cookies & tea treat holder for you today. Lucky me, one of my lovely WOW Club Members shared these as her thank you happy during her recent party. Everyone loved them. After the cookies were all eaten (by my husband, by the way) and the cup of tea was enjoyed, I deconstructed her cookies and tea treat holder. I just had to see how she created it.
First thing I learned is that it required NO GLUE! That’s right, you read it correctly. There is no glue needed to construct the base of the treat holder. How you score and fold the paper is the trick. This is going to be the quickest and easiest cookies and tea treat holder EVER!! Teacher Appreciation week is fast approaching. These would be super cute to send with kiddos for their favorite teacher.
I’ve used one of our “coming soon” stamp sets in my design. Our new Daisy Lane bundle will include a stinkin’ cute 9-piece cling stamp set and a medium Daisy Punch. Both are brand new! With this new punch, there are so many more flower making possibilities. You’ll want to order yours just as soon as the catalog goes live on June 4th. Need a copy of the catalog? Click to fill out my contact form and I’ll be in touch.
Because I used the Share What You Love DSP, it made my cookies and tea treat holder super strong. The paper will be retiring, so you’ll want to pick up a couple of packs to create future treats and boxes. It’s the perfect weight and there are 24 sheets in the package.
I’ld love to show you how quick and easy this project truly is. What better way to do that, than with a FREE video tutorial!
Here’s how the magic happens. psst, I’ve also got my PDF of this project you can print and/or save.
Need some supplies? I’m here to help. I would love to earn your business. Just click any image below to start filling your cart.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I’ld love to hear from you if you’ve decided to create this sweet cookies & tea treat holder. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!