Let’s switch gears a bit. Today, let’s create a quick and easy gift wrapped Christmas treat. There’s a couple of reasons this one can be easily massed produced. First, the Gift Wrapped Bundle includes a punch. Second, the mini pizza boxes are all cut and scored, ready to decorate.
Because I punched a couple of bow images, I was able to create a very dimensional embellishment for the treat box. By running it through the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder, it was easy to add lots of great interest and texture. Not only that, spritzing the embossed images with the Champagne Shimmer Mist made the bow very festive and sparkly.
A bellyband is alwasy a great way to not only hold your treat box shut, but to decorate it to your heart’s content.
And what says Christmas treats more than custom wrapped candy? It’s so easy to wrap Hershey Nuggets with a 1″ x 3″ piece of DSP. I’ve used the Tis’ the Season DSP pack to choose my candycane pattern.
The mini pizza boxes come 8 to a package, making them a very economical option. The Gift Wrapped Bundle should be one of the first things on your holiday craft supply list. You’ll thank me later.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- White Pizza Box
- Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and four @ 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Tis the Season DSP – one @ 3″ x 3″ and four @ 1/2″ x 3″
- Hershey Nugget Wraps – Tis the Season DSP – six @ 1″ x 3″
- Bellyband – Real Red CS – 1″ x 11″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce and the stars in Real Red. Cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Box – Real Red CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, punch two images with the Gift Bow Builder. Emboss with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder. Spritz with Chamagne Shimmer Mist.
- Sheer Ribbon – Real Red – 10″
- Beaded Pearl – 1
- Hershey Nuggets – 6
- Shred – Red Metallic
Gift Wrapped Christmas Treat Product List
I’m going to be creating a few more of these. Hope you join me in the fun. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Booing is a Halloween tradition of surprising neighbors with treats during the month leading up to the holiday. Families sneak special treats onto neighbors’ or friends’ or kiddos’ porches after dark. I think my Halloween Candy Cone is the perfect treat for just that.
There’s lots of reasons you’ll want to create multiples of my Halloween Candy Cone. First, it’s easy. Second, it’s large enough to fill with lots of treats. Third, you can hang it on the door handle, ring the bell and BOO!
My plan? Hang a couple of these on my grandkids door, ring the bell and hide. When they open the door, let them know they have been BOOED!!
To create both the ruffle and the rosette, you only need a 6″ x 12″ piece of DSP. In today’s video tutorial, I’ll show you a shortcut to get all your scoring done at once. Sharing little tips and tricks with you makes me happy.
Don’t let the rosette scare you. I’ve got some tips on creating that as well. Be sure to have a silicone craft sheet and hot glue gun and you’ll be set. Here’s how my Halloween Candy Cone will look on the door.
Cute right? This one is for my grandson. It’s filled with Reese’s Franken-cup treats. We refer to my granddaughter as a chocoholic. Hard to believe that when whe she was little she hated it. Now, she’s a purist and the more milk chocolate the better. In today’s video, I’m switching up the papers and creating one for my sweet girl.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Halloween Candy Cone – Magic in this Night DSP – 12″ x 12″
- Handle – Basic Black CS – 1″ x 11″ and Magic in the Night DSP – 3/4″ x 12″
- Ruffle & Rosette – Magic in this Night DSP – 6″ x 12″, on the 12″ side score every 1/2″. Cut into four equal strips of 1 1/2″. Ink the strips in Blackberry Bliss.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 1″, stamp the senitment in Cajun Craze.
- Bats – Black Glitter Paper – 2″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from Halloween Magic set.
- Circle for Rosette – Basic Black CS – 2″ circle.
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 8″
- Iridescent Pearls – 2
Halloween Candy Cone Product List
Okay that one was fun. Hope you give it a try. Let me know if you do. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Trick or Treat, time for a Halloween Treat! Are you ready for a super fun project? I’m excited to share this quick and easy treat holder with you guys today.
Not only did I use the Hallows Night Magic stamp set, but I threw in the pumpkins from the Autumn Essentials die set. Don’t you think they coordinate super cute with the Autumn candy corn mix? My grandson is going to love this Halloween treat. Why? Well, candy corn has been his favorite FOREVER!!
I used the papers in the Magic in this Night DSP pack to decorate and set my scene. Then to give the elements a little sparkle, Champagne Shimmer Mist to the rescue.
With a few simple score lines, you’ll be creating a Halloween Treat for a special little ghoul or goblin too. Are you ready to learn how?
Here’s how the Halloween magic happens.
- Treat Holder – Cajun Craze CS – 3 1/4″ x 11″, scored on the 11″ side @ 4″, 6″ and 10″.
- DSP Mats – Magic in this Night DSP – one @ 3″ x 3/4″ and one @ 3″ x 3 3/4″.
- Rick Rack Trim – Blackberry Bliss CS – 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Autumn Essentials die set.
- Scallop Circle Trim – Blackberry Bliss CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Layering Circles die set.
- Pumpkins – Blackberry Bliss CS – 2″ x 3 1/2″ and Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Autumn Essentials die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment from the Hallows Night Magic set in Cajun Craze. Fussy cut the sentiment.
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 8″
- Treat Bag – 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bag
Halloween Treat Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. Be sure to place the new Hallows Night Magic bundle on your 1st Mini Catalog order. Why? Because it’s time to start creating super cute treat boxes, to fill with all those yummy Halloween treats.
The Magic in the Night Suite is filled with gorgeous designer series paper, black glitter paper, iridescent pearls, a CobWeb 3D Embossing Folder and some gorgeous metallic mesh ribbon. Did you know, that if you want it all, you can enter one item number? That makes ordering super quick and easy.
Because the Hallows Night Magic Bundle has a 8-piece cling set and an 8-piece coordinating die set, you’ll be creating Halloween cards and treats one after the other. I’ve got a great project to start you off. My 2-4-6-8 treat box measures 8″ tall by 2″ each square. That gives you lots of room to add those special treats.
So many reasons to order a couple packages of the Black Glitter Paper. The glittery paper is just right for treat packaging. First of all, it’s glittery, but the glitter doesn’t cover you and everything else. No glitter shedding! Second, it has a black core, so no white edges. Third, you can use our Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to make everything seamless.
My color combo from my Hallows Night Magic treat box was dictated by the gorgeous Magic in this Night DSP. The palette is Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Whisper White. And, have you seen the beautiful Metallic Mesh Ribbon? It can be used for lots more that just your Halloween projects.
I can see this ribbon on a card or scrapbook page filled with snowy elements. I’ve got something dancing in my head already. Watch how easy this treat box comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Blackberry Bliss CS – 8 1/2″ x 10 1/4″, on the 8 1/2″ side score @ 2, 4 ,6, and 8. Make a tick mark @ 3″ and 7″. Turn to the 10 1/4″ side and score @ 2″ and 8 1/4″. Using your stylus and ruler create the scored triangles using the ticks at 3″ and 7″.
- DSP Mats – Magic in the Night DSP – four @ 1 3/4″ x 6″
- Large Label – Black Glitter Paper – 3″ x 4 3/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set.
- Embossed Label – Cajun Craze CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set. Emboss with the Cobweb 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ – stamp the sentiment from Hallows Night Magic in Blackberry Bliss. Cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Trick-or-Treat – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 4″, stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. Fussy cut to dissect the words.
- Bats – Black Glitter Paper – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set.
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon – 15″
Hallows Night Magic 2-4-6-8 Treat Box Product List
Ready to start creating a few treat boxes? Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Whose ready for some fun? How about this super cute interactive shaker card and treat box, created with the Bonanza Buddies bundle?
Ok, I know you are smiling. How can you not? Just the designer series paper alone makes me happy. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to create a shaker card. So, let’s start things off with that.
First of all, I needed a bright, happy color palette. I’ve used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Terracotta Tile. Don’t you just love the balloons in the background. It was easy to pull the colors from the paper.
Because I needed some pretty bits to fill my shaker, I cut some hearts using the die from Be Mine Stitched. As a result, I was able to fill the shaker with two colors of the hearts for a truly happy card.
The Bonanza Buddies bundle is filled with all sorts of cute little critters. I chose the toucan for this card. And of course, he needed a party hat and present to complete the scene.
Finally, I added a small strip of the DSP inside the card to tie things together. And I just love it when the set includes larger sentiments to use as inside greetings. Now let’s dive into the sweet little treat box.
While I’ve designed this for a party favor, you could easily adapt it into a gift box for the birthday boy/girl. Another sweet little Bonanza Buddy seems to be celebrating the big day.
Because the set is a two-step set, it’s super easy to line up the little face on the koala. And just look at how much personality that guy has.
Another great feature of the treat box is that it’s large enough to hold lots of different types of treats. What’s in mine? Well, animal crackers of course.
Here’s how the card magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″.
- Mats – Bermuda Bay CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Birthday Bonanza DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Frame – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/2″ x 5″, cut with the dies from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Banners – Bermuda Bay CS and Terracotta Tile CS – one each @ 4″ x 1″, cut with the die from the Bonanza die set. Apply wink of stella on both.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the toucan in Memento Tuxedo Black, the hat and present in Bermuda Bay and the bow in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die cut the hat and toucan with the dies from the Bonanza die set. Fussy cut the present.
- Shaker Hearts – Bermuda Bay CS and Terracotta Tile CS – one each @ 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched die set. You will use 1/2 of each color for the card. Use the long die cut to decorate the flap of your envelope.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
- Accent Strip – Birthday Bonanza DSP – 3/4″ x 5″.
- Window Sheet – 2 1/2″ x 4″.
Here’s how the treat box magic happens.
- Box – Bermuda Bay CS – 10 3/8″ x 7″, on the 10 3/8″ side, score @ 3 1/2″, 5″, 8 1/2″ and 10″. Turn on the 7″ side and score @ 1 1/2″ and 5 1/2″.
- Mats – Daffodil Delight CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and one @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/8″.
- DSP Mats – Birthday Bonanza DSP – one @ 3″ x 3 1/2″ and one @ 3″ x 1″.
- Stitched Circle – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Shapes.
- Banner – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the Bonanza dies.
- Sentiment – Daffodil Delight CS – 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and fussy cut.
- Koala – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp the koala in Smoky Slate and the face in Memento Tuxedo Black. Cut with the Bonanza die.
Bonanza Buddies Shaker Card and Treat Box Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! Today, I’ll be sharing three, quick and easy sweet Easter treats 2020 projects. This is a great time to get the kids involved in creativity. The lesson plan could include organizing, stamping, math (ruler skills), and just plain fun.
Ok, are these stinkin’ cute or what? Because I used such happy colors and mix of little Easter themed characters, these are great for all ages Let’s take a closer look at the first of my three Easter treats, the matchbook.
Because this Easter treat calls for minimal supplies, it’s a quick, easy and economical one to mass produce. I’ve used the Full of Happiness stamp set on this one. The set has DisINKtive technology, that’s why you see so much highlighting on the little chick.
Here’s how the magic happens – Matchbook Treat Holder
- Matchbook – Purple Posy CS – 2″ x 7″, score on the 7″ side at 1 1/4″, 1 3/4″, 4 1/2″ and 5″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp the chick in Daffodil Delight. Color the image with Wink of Stella. Stamp the eyes in Memento Black and the beak in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the egg in Gorgeous Grape. Scatter stamp the dots in Daffodil Delight.
- DSP Mats – Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – one @ 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
Next, up we have this super cute bunny from the Welcome Easter set. He’s the star of the show on the 2nd of our Easter treats. By adding just a few more elements, I’ve stepped this one up just a tad. But, I think it would be a great one for the kiddos. Cut a batch of the stitched circles, give them the cute bunny stamp, and watch the creativity bloom.
Here’s how the magic happens – Welcome Easter Treat 2020
- Holder – **NOTE – there is a little error on the video, but these are the correct measurements. Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 12″, score on the 12″ side at 5 3/4″ and 6 1/4″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio punch.
- Designer Series Paper Mat – Bird Ballad DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Round the top corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the 3″ scallop circle die from the Layering Circles set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the second to largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes set. Stamp the bunny and flowers in Basic Gray and color with Stampin’ Blends. Watercolor wash a grassy mound with Old Olive.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – Bermuda Bay CS – 2 1/2″ 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray and fussy cut.
- Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 6″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Ribbon Bermuda Bay Striped – 12″
By using two of the die cuts from the Dino Dies set, I was able to construct this sweet Easter egg crate treat. Be sure to always check out the samples in Stampin’ Up! catalogs to get great inspiration. That’s where the little sign, on this project, came from.
Here’s how the magic happens – Easter Egg Create Treat
- Box – Whisper White CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, on the 7 1/2″ side score at 1″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 6″. Turn, and on ethe 2 3/4″ side, score @ 1 1/2″.
- Egg Crate Holder – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, score on all four sides at 1/2″.
- Trim both pieces for this Easter treat holder as shown in today’s free video tutorial below.
- Grass – Granny Apple Green CS – 3 1/2″ x 2″, cut two with the die from Wiggly Bugs.
- Sign – Sahara Sand CS – 4″ x 2″, stamp in Sahara Sand with the Birch background stamp. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso. Dissect the pieces for the sign as shown on the photo.
- Eggs – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two eggs in Balmy Blue, cut with the die from Dino Days.
Here’s my FREE video tutorial so that you can create lots of these Easter treats 2020.
Easter Treats 2020 Product List
Thanks for hopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!