Hi there! So glad you’ve stopped by today. During the holiday season, we are all in need of little hostess or thank you gifts. Today’s project, my Cup of Cheer Cocoa Treat Holder
This would be a fabulous treat to leave in the mailbox for your postal carrier or to leave for your UPS delivery person. I’ll bet it would put a smile on their face for sure. The Cup of Cheer bundle can be found on page 34 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. It introduces a new Technology, Reversibles.
Because the bundle comes with a set of coordinating dies, you’ll be creating a batch of Cup of Cheer Treat Holders and other projects in no time flat.
The cute little pocket, on the inside, holds a packet of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix. What would you include in the there? I would love to hear your suggestionns.
To create the “foam” on my cup of cheer, I used our new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. It’s easy to use! I punched a 1 1/2″ Whisper White circle, scribbled some of the puff paint on and heated it up with the heat tool. Voila, instant foam!
Are you ready to learn how to create my Cup of Cheer Treat Holder? I’ld love to share my FREE video tutorial with you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Holder Wrap – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/4″ and 5 3/4″
- Cocoa Holder Pocket – Cherry Cobbler CS – 5 3/4″ x 5″. With the 5 3/4″ side at the top of the score board, score at 1/2″ and 1″ on both sides, then turn to the 5″ side and score @1/2″ and 1″.
- Mats – Whisper White CS – Whisper White CS – three @ 4″ x 5″
- DSP Mats – Wrapped in Plaid DSP – one @ 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and one @ 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ trim as needed.
- Cup – Shaded Spruce CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and Cherry Cobbler CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″
- Candy Cane – Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS – one each 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Pull Tab for Cocoa – Cherry Cobbler CS – 2″ circle; Whisper White 1 1/2″ circle.
- Foam in Cup – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ circle
- Bow – Shaded Spruce CS – Scrap
- Starburst – Cherry Cobbler CS – punch with Starburst punch.
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon – 12″
Cup of Cheer Treat Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
In today’s fast pace world, I truly think it’s important to thank those that touch our lives on a daily basis. It’s fall, so that means pumpkin everything. So why not create a cute pumpkin spice thank you treat?
How about leaving this sweet little Pumpkin Spice Thank You Gift in your mailbox for your postal carrier? I’ll bet you will be the hit of the route. What about your UPS driver, nail technician, hairdresser or even the cashier at your favorite super market? Sometimes we take these all important people a little for granted. Nothing says appreciation like a handcrafted gift.
And, because we are getting ready for that all important Thanksgiving holiday, you know I had to find a Pumpkin Spice flavored treat! To create my 3D pumpkin, I used the cute bundle, Harvest Hellos. That one coordinates with the cute Apple Builder punch. But, it’s more than that. You can also create super cute pumpkin’s.
Oh my, stamping on the Come to Gather DSP, was such a great idea! Stamp five pumpkin images, punch them out, fold in half and voila a 3D pumpkin.
Creating the Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Holder was inspired by the Little Debbie treats that I found at my local Dollar Tree. Any big box in the U.S. will be carrying these. Be sure to grab a couple of boxes. I think you’ll want to create a few.
I just love that sentiment! It made me smile when I stamped it. My color palette is Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock with Whisper White. The goregous woodgrain DSP is from the Come to Gather pack. Love it!!! Grab a cuppa, sit back and relax. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial of this sweet Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box Wrap – Merry Merlot CS – 4 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/4″, 6 1/4″, and 8″
- Slider Box – Merry Merlot CS – 7 1/2″ x 5″, scored on all four sides at 1 1/2″.
- Mats – Come to Gather DSP – one @ 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, and one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Window – Window Sheet – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- 3D Pumpkin – Come to Gather DSP – 2 1/4″ x 12″, stamp five of the pumpkin images in Cajun Craze. Punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Leaves – Pretty Peacock CS – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two leaves in Pretty Peacock, punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Stem & Trendil – Early Espresso CS – Scraps – Punch one stem with the Apple Builder punch. Trim a sliver of the CS, curl on a pencil to form the trendil.
- Scallop Oval – Cajun Craze CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 3″, stamp in Merry Merlot, die cut with the smallest oval from Stitched Shapes dies.
Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to subscribe. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Trick or Treat!!!! It’s not spooky, it’s a Spooktacular Bash! Let’s have some fun creating quick and easy Halloween treats. You know those kiddos are going to feel special getting these in their goodie bags.
The fabulous Spooktacular Bash bundle is part of the Monster Bash Suite in the Holiday Catalog. You’ll find all the goodies on pages 52-54. And did you know you can order all the products in the Suite with just one item code? That’s right, treat yourself today.
These cute treat holders are not only cute, but quick and easy to assemble. They are already cut and scored for you. Just use your favorite adhesive and voila, you’ve got a batch of treat holders. Because they are sold in packs of 12, you’ll have enough to share with lots of trick or treaters.
The DSP pack has two sheets of characters that are super cute. They make great tag toppers! Be sure to check out the reverse sides. Some of the papers are very versatile. You can even see one in the background of this treat holder.
One of the best parts of the Spooktacular Bash bundle are the Ornate Frames Dies. Oh my, these are fabulous! There are 11 dies in the set. Because there are so many shapes and sizes, this will fast become a go-to set.
This time instead of the treat box, I used our 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags. Sold in packages of 25, this is a very economical way to share those Halloween Treats. I filled this one with Halloween Twizzlers from my local Dollar General.
Punching the bats from our Black Foil was the perfect little somethin’ somethin’ to dress up the bag topper. That image comes from the new Every Season Punch Pack. In my video tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create both Spooktacular Bash Halloween Treats.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Coffin Treat Box
- Coffin Treat Boxes – #150451 – emboss the lid with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. Ink Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Ornate Frame – Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/2″ x 3″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Character – Monster Bash DSP – fussy cut an image of your choice
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp in Terracota Tile, cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
Wait, there’s more!!!
- Gusseted Bag Treat
- Gusseted Bags – #141704
- DSP Insert – Monster Bash DSP – 2 7/8″ x 5″, round the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Topper – Pumpkin Pie CS – 3 1/2″ x 4″, on the 4″ side, score @ 2″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Emboss with the Stylish Scrolls embossing folder.
- Bats – Black Foil Sheets – 2″ x 1″, punch three bag images from the bat punch in the Every Season PUnch Pack.
Hope you give these a try! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Are you ready? I’ve got a quick and easy cookies & tea treat holder for you today. Lucky me, one of my lovely WOW Club Members shared these as her thank you happy during her recent party. Everyone loved them. After the cookies were all eaten (by my husband, by the way) and the cup of tea was enjoyed, I deconstructed her cookies and tea treat holder. I just had to see how she created it.
First thing I learned is that it required NO GLUE! That’s right, you read it correctly. There is no glue needed to construct the base of the treat holder. How you score and fold the paper is the trick. This is going to be the quickest and easiest cookies and tea treat holder EVER!! Teacher Appreciation week is fast approaching. These would be super cute to send with kiddos for their favorite teacher.
I’ve used one of our “coming soon” stamp sets in my design. Our new Daisy Lane bundle will include a stinkin’ cute 9-piece cling stamp set and a medium Daisy Punch. Both are brand new! With this new punch, there are so many more flower making possibilities. You’ll want to order yours just as soon as the catalog goes live on June 4th. Need a copy of the catalog? Click to fill out my contact form and I’ll be in touch.
Because I used the Share What You Love DSP, it made my cookies and tea treat holder super strong. The paper will be retiring, so you’ll want to pick up a couple of packs to create future treats and boxes. It’s the perfect weight and there are 24 sheets in the package.
I’ld love to show you how quick and easy this project truly is. What better way to do that, than with a FREE video tutorial!
Here’s how the magic happens. psst, I’ve also got my PDF of this project you can print and/or save.
Need some supplies? I’m here to help. I would love to earn your business. Just click any image below to start filling your cart.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I’ld love to hear from you if you’ve decided to create this sweet cookies & tea treat holder. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Time for my Easter Treat Extravaganza! Do you love to put a smile on the faces of those important people in your life? You can do that with just a little something we refer to as a “happy”. Nothing says love like a handcrafted little something.
All four of the treat holders are pretty quick and easy to create. I highlighted the projects on my recent Facebook Live. Be sure to Like and Follow my WOW NOLA Creations Page so you don’t miss out on any future Susan WOW Live Shows. I’m LIVE Sunday evenings at 7pm (CST). Can’t make the LIVE, no worries, I always post the video and you can catch the replay. Now back to these super cute Easter Treats.
1st up we have this super cute cookie treat. I was able to snatch these up at my local Dollar General. They have bunnies, Easter eggs and chicks. But, for this one I chose the bunnies. Be quick, they are selling out fast!!!!!
Using the Daisy Delight stamp set and punch it was super easy to make a fabulous topper for my treat.
Here’s how the magic happens on this one.
- Designer Series Paper – Painted Seasons – 9 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, round off the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Daisy and Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 8 1/2″. Stamp two of the daisy images from the Daisy Delight set, in Calypso Coral, punch with the daisy punch. Stamp the sentiment from the Fable Friends set in Memento Tuxedo Black. Punch out the sentiment with the 1 1/4″ circle punch.
- Scallop Circle – Calypso Coral CS – punch one 1 3/8″ scallop circle
- Daisy Centers and Leaves – Lemon Lime Twist CS – punch 2 sets of leaves with the Leaf punch. punch two 3/4″ circles for the center and back of the daisy.
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine – about 8″
It wouldn’t be a WOW show if we didn’t step things up. Next up we have our little Peekaboo Bunny Treat Holder. The Gingham Gala DSP makes the most darlin’ Easter Treats! Be sure to order at least 2 packages of this fabulous paper before it’s gone forever.
I picked up the cute chocolate bunnies at my local Dollar Tree. They come 3 to a package for $1. You can mix and match the colors with the DSP pack.
Wait, did you see those cute sequins? They are sticky back, so easy application. They come in assorted colors with 250 in a package. Here’s how the magic happens on this one.
- Tag Topper Easter Treat Holder – CS color of your choice – This one is Highland Heather CS – 2″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/4″ and 5 3/4″. Punch both ends with the Tag Topper Punch.
- DSP Mat – Gingham Gala DSP color of your choice – This one is Highland Heather. 1 3/4″ x 4″
- Wet glue the DSP to the front of the tag topper Easter Treat holder. Punch a 1 1/2″ circle from a post it note. Use that circle to mark a place on the treat holder. The bottom of the punched circle should be 1 1/4″ from the first score line on the treat holder.
- Scallop Oval – CS color of your choice. This one is Highland Heather CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″. Cut with the die from the Layering Ovals set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 2″, stamp the sentiment from Fable Friends in Memento Black, die cut the image with the Layering Ovals set.
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins – color of your choice
- Ribbon – Granny Apple Green – 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon – about 4″
- Solid Whisper White Baker’s Twine – about 8″
Ready to step it up again? This time we will be adding a few more steps, embellishments and lots of cuteness. The Bunny Rope treats were found at Dollar General and they come 10 to a package for $1. Can’t get too much better than that. These would be cute for your kids or grandkids to bring to their classrooms for Easter Treats to share with their friends.
The cute little bunnies on the packaging started my creative wheels turning. Then I chose the color palette to match. This one is quick and easy to put together. But, it is also easy for the kiddos to get the treat without damaging the treat holder. In that way, Mom could use the bits from the treat holder to embellishment a scrapbook page to commemorate the event.
I’ve got so many people asking for the directions for this one. Here’s how the magic happens.
- Easter Treat Holder – Daffodil Delight CS – 4″ x 11″, score on the 4″ side @ 1/2″, 1 3/4″, 2 1/4″, and 3 1/2″
- Punch two 1″ circles from a post it note. Place the circle on the treat holder, 1 3/4″ from each end. Punch the little window in the treat holder.
- Accent Scallop Rings – Highland Heather CS – 4″ x 2″, punch two 1″ circles, then hover over the previously punched hole with the 1 3/8″ scallop circle and punch. You will have the two rings you need to accent the holes on the treat holder.
- Heart Border Accent – Highland Heather CS – 2″ x 4 1/4″, back the CS with multipurpose adhesive sheet. Cut the image out with the Dei from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. Keep all the little hearts that fall out to decorate your Easter Treat Holder.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment from Best Bunny in Gorgeous Grape, punch out the image with the Tailored Tag punch. Punch one Tailored Tag from Gorgeous Grape, cut it in half lengthwise. Glue each section to the sentiment, forming a frame, top/bottom.
- Small Flowers – Daffodil Delight CS – Scrap – punch two small flowers with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack.
- Small Leaves – Pear Pizzazz CS – Scrap – punch four leaves with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the hearts you will be using to decorate your treat holder.
- Bow – Flirty Flamingo from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack – about 8″
Last, but certainly not least, is my WOW Easter Treat. I wanted the kiddos to have an opportunity to learn something about nature and growing something. That’s when I found the sweet little carrot chocolates at my local Dollar Tree. You can also find these at Dollar General and Target.
OMG, is this not the cutest little planter EVER? And I think the packet of Carrot seeds are the perfect little backdrop.
Are you just dying to get busy creating this? Here’s how the magic happens.
- Planter Box – Mango Melody CS – 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ – Score on one side @ 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 4″ and 5 1/4″, turn 90 degrees and score @ 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Planter Box Insert – Mango Melody CS – 3″ x 4″, on the 3″ side score @ 3/4″ and 2 1/4″
- Punch three post it notes with the 1″ circle. Place the circles on the center panel of the insert. This will become the holes that your chocolate carrots will sit it. Punch the circles with the 1″ circle punch.
- Bunny and Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 3″ – stamp the bunny from the Best Bunny set in Memento Tuxedo Black, punch with the 1 1/4″ circle punch. Stamp the greeting from Fable Friends in Memento Black, die cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Scallop Circle – Mango Melody CS – punch one 1 3/8″ scallop circle from a scrap\
- DSP Mats – Gingham Gala DSP – two @ 1″ x 1 1/4″ and two @ 3 3/4″ x 1″.
- Pearls – color two large pearls with the Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend.
Below you will find all the supplies I’ve used in all the Easter Treats. I would very much appreciate your business.
Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What’s a Happy, you ask? I have a friend that coined that phrase. It’s a little treat holder you create, to share a little something sweet, with friends and family. This time our theme is Easter, and the Wood Crate Framelits to the rescue! For this happy, I turned the little crate into an Easter basket.
When using this die, you’ll need two images. One of the best parts, the die also scores the card stock. I wanted to step it up a notch and ran the images through the Big Shot with the Basket Weave 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It really gave it an Easter basket look and feel.
To finish off the basket, I needed a handle. So, I just cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock 9″ x 1/2″. Because I wanted to dress it up a bit, I also added a strip of the Gingham Gala DSP.
Don’t you just love the little squirrel holding the sunflower? It reminds me of my backyard. We have very large oak trees and a whole bunch of squirrels. Every Spring, I plant giant sunflowers and they climb the stalks to get to the sunflower seeds. It’s all good, I plant so many, I still have my share to bring inside to enjoy.
I would love to show you how quick and easy this little happy is to create. How about a FREE video tutorial?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Crate – Crumb Cake CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, cut two images using the Wood Crate Die. Run through the Big Shot with the Basket Weave folder.
- Handle – Crumb Cake CS – 9″ x 1/2″ and Gingham Gala DSP – 6″ x 3/8″
- Banner – Gingham Gala DSP – 2″ x 3″, stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black, punch the image with the Duet Banner Punch.
- Scallop Circle – Pineapple Punch CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut the image with the Layering Circle Framelits.
- Circle – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, stamp the squirrel in Memento Tuxedo Black, color the image with watercolor pencils as follows: Sunflower – Daffodil Delight; Sunflower Center – Early Espresso Leaf – Granny Apple Green; Squirrel – Early Espresso; Hat/Jacket – Pacific Point; Jacket Trim – Calypso Coral. Cut out the image with the Layering Circle Framelits.
- Flowers – scraps of Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green CS – using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, punch two flowers from Pineapple Punch and from Granny Apple Green punch two center and four leaves.
Ready to whip out some of these super cute happies? I would appreciate you shopping my online store. Use my February 2019 Host Code, JQ2439N9, place a $50 order (before tax and shipping) and I’ll send you a FREE package of Basic Rhinestones. A little thank you from me to you.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!