What’s better than a happy card? Well, a happy card with a sweet strawberry shortcake treat for sure. Stampin’ Up! Sweet Strawberry bundle is super cute and happy. In today’s paper crafting lesson, I’ll give you some tips and tricks on the punch. Not only that we will also be using FREE Sale-a-Bration items. Product coordination is Stampin’ Up!’s strong point. And they didn’t disappoint us with this one.
Hope you are smiling right now, cause I sure am. The happy colors and realistic images bring all things Spring to mind. And I don’t know about you, but I think I’m ready for Spring and that New Beginning state of mind. Let’s create a sweet strawberry shortcake treat.
Our color palette for today includes the very rich Poppy Parade, the happy Granny Apple Green and the rich Bumblebee.
I’m lovin’ the font in the Sweet Strawberry set. The mix of the fun script and the bold print is so on trend.
It’s a great size box and perfect for your Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Roll. With just a little easy scoring and folding you’ll be able to create these for lots of family and friends.
I’ve even finished off the inside to make the treat special. Here’s what you’ll want to pick up at the grocery store to fill you treat box.
If you’re not sure where to find the treats, just log into the Little Debbie website and there you will find a store locator. Ready to learn some tips and tricks with our new Strawberry Builder Punch?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Box – Poppy Parade CS – 6 1/2″ x 7″, on the 7″ side score @ 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 3 3/4″ and 5 3/4″. On the 6 1/2″ side score each end @ 1 1/4″.Trim the box as shown in the video tutorial.
- Mats – Granny Apple Green CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″, two @ 3 3/4″ x 1″, and two @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
- DSP Mats – Berry Delightful DSP – two @ 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, two @ 3 1/2″ x 3/4″, and two @ 1 1/2″ x 3/4″
- Sentiments – Basic White CS – one @ 1/2″ x 3″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Rectangles set.
- Flowers & Berry – Basic White CS – flowers 1″ x 3 1/4″, stem 1 1/2″ x 2″ and berry 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- Pearls – two
- Ribbon – Bumblebee Gingham – 8″
Strawberry Shortcake Treat Box Product List
Hope you thought that was a lot of fun. I can’t wait to gift mine. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Springtime is certainly coming, but Sale-a-Bration is here. This sweet berry delightful card is perfect for a special friend. It’s happy, colorful and easy to create. The designer series paper is certainly the star of the show and you can earn it for FREE!
By using both the Sweet Strawberry bundle and the Berry Blessings stamp set, I think I’ve created a happy card. By placing a $100 (before tax and shipping), you can choose both the Berry Blessings stamp set and the Berry Delightful DSP for FREE.
Those berries look so realistic and are easy to create with a two-step set and coordinating punch. Did you notice the detail in the background? There’s a set of two embossing folders in the Annual Catalog, Little Details, that tied the design together. They fit perfectly in our new Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Don’t forget, I’ve got a fabulous giveaway you won’t want to miss.
Even the image from the Detailed Trio punch reminds me of little strawberry seeds. But wait, it gets better. In the next blog post and video I’ll teach you how to create a matching strawberry shortcake treat holder.
Super cute, right? Well, let’s get to creating this berry delightful card before we get ahead of ourselves.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Granny Apple Green CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Poppy Parade CS – 4″ x 4″
- DSP Mat – Berry Delightful DSP – 3 1/2″ x 4″
- Focal Mat – Basic Black CS – 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Embossed Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, emboss the top section with the Little Details embossing folder.
- Banners – Berry Delightful DSP – two in pattern #1 @ 1″ x 3″, one in pattern #2 @ 1″ x 3″
- Stamped Images – Basic White CS
- Berries – 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stems – 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Leaves – 1 1/2″ x 7″
- Accent Band – Berry Delightful DSP – 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, punched with the Detailed Trio punch
Berry Delightful Card Product List
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow when I’ll publish the stinkin’ cute Strawberry Shortcake Treat Box. Until Next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome!! If you’re like me, you need lots of thank you cards. Today’s Autumn easel thank you card is quick and easy.You’ll want to produce multiples of this one.
Usually there is a star of the show, but today there’s two! Frist of all, that gorgeous wreath. I created it with the the Wreath Builder dies from the Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Don’t forget, when you purchase the bundle you save 10%.
Rather than add a cardstock mat, I’ve incorporated the fabulous Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP in my Autumn easel thank you card. To tell you the truth, my daughter needed a special card and I created this one for her. I would appreciate any extra prayers for her this week. She is starting a new teaching job in the middle of this crazy pandemic. This mama is a little nervous to say the least.
Another little technique I used was with the sweet gold twine on the sentiment. It’s tiny pieces of gold cording that highlight the leaves from the Autumn Punch Pack. Crumble them up to give them some texture, then add those snippets of gold.
Seems like I’m always grabbing my Champagne Shimmer Mist to add a little sparkle. But, I gotta tell ya, I love that stuff. That little pot of Champagne Shimmer Paint goodness will last a long time. For that reason, I stepped up my autumn easel thank you card by spritzing both elements of the wreath. Now they’re nice and sparkly.
There’s a new embossing folder in town. It’s the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder in the Annual Catalog. It creates just enough texture and interest. Watch how easy this card somes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″.
- Easel – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cajun Craze Mat – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Wreath – Cajun Craze CS and Mint Macaron CS – one each @ 3 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Wreath Builder set.
- Flowers – Crumb Cake CS and Very Vanilla CS – one each @ 3″ x 2″, cut two flowers in each color using the die from the Wreath Builder set.
- Sentiments – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, cut one with the die from Ornate Frames and one with the die from Stitched So Sweetly. Stamp the sentiments in Cajun Craze.
- Sentiment Accent – Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched So Sweetly.
- Leaves – Crumb Cake CS and Mint Macaron CS – punch two images in each color with the punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Accent Strip – Mint Macaron CS – 2″ x 4″, embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.
Autumn Easel Thank You Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
It’s WOW Team Challenge Time! For the month of June, I challenged my WOW Team to use any of the 2020-2022 In Colors. And boy oh boy, did they do just that. Today’s card was designed by WOW Team Member, Helene Hebert with As You Wysh Card Designs.
Gorgeous, right? Helene incorporated not only one of the beautiful new in colors, but lots of texture, interest and a couple techniques. Since she is the winner of June’s WOW Team Challenge, I’m CASEing her card today. Here’s my version. You’ve got to give this one a try. I had so much fun.
Helene used some tone on tone stamping with the new Misty Moonlight in color on the base mat. She stamped that with the Textured Essentials stamp set. That set is a must-have. It will create lovely texture and interest in any of your designs.
Coloring the beautiful flower was easy, using the Stampin’ Blends in Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray. I couldn’t resist adding a little Wink of Stella as well.
Helene is known for her use of Vellum cardstock in her designs. Because the die set has couple of sweet little flowers, she used that to add some embellishments.
I’m not sure how Helene finished off the inside of her card, but I’ve added that gorgeous flower. This time, 2nd generation with a sentiment on top.
One of the perks for winning the WOW Team Challenge is that I feature the card design on my YouTube Channel. I had so much fun CASEing Helene’s card. Here’s all my tips and tricks. Hope I did her beautiful card justice.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Misty Moonlight CS – 4″ x 4 1/4″, stamped with the new Misty Moonlight in color with the stamp fro Textured Essentials.
- Accent Band – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and Misty Moonlight CS – 2″ x 5 1/4″. The Misty Moonlight is embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and inked with Misty Moonlight.
- Oval – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Scallop Oval – Misty Moonlight CS – cut with the die from Layering Ovals and embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and inked with Misty Moonlight.
- Large Flower – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamped in Misty Moonlight. Color the image using Stampin’ Blends in Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray. Highlight with Wink of Stella. Die cut the image with the die from the Flowering Dies set.
- Ornate Frame – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the die from Ornate Layers die set.
- Vellum Flowers – Vellum CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ – cut three sets with the dies from the Flowering die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 1″, punch two opposing ends with the Detailed Trio Punch. Misty Moonlight CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 1/8″.
- Inside Mat – Misty Moonlight CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamped Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, punch all corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Stamp the large flower with 2nd generation Misty Moonlight. Stamp the sentiment in 1st generation Misty Moonlight.
- Ribbon – 1/4″ Seaside Spray Metallic – 8″
- Bling – Elegant Faceted Gems – five clear
In Colors WOW Team Challenge – Helene Hebert’s Card Product List
So, what did you think about the in colors challenge? Showing off my team and their designs is one of my favorite things to do. Helene’s card was a pleasure to CASE. Hope you enjoyed it, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome back everyone! I’m so excited about today’s project. I’ll be sharing my Give Thanks Wreath. It’s so easy to make fabulous cards with the Arrange a Wreath Bundle. And the best part, it’s for every season of the year. But today is all about Autumn and giving thanks.
I wish that you could touch this card. Why? That beautiful embossed mat is the new Color Velveteen Paper. It adds so much texture and is so soft. Because I embossed it with the Parisian 3D Embossing Folder, I’ve added even. more interest. Let’s dive into the details of my Give Thanks Wreath.
The gorgeous Wreath Builder die set has 21 dies making it super easy to decorate your wreaths for every season. Because Autumn is my favorite season, I decided to start things off there. My color palette is Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce, Cinnamon Cider, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry. Can’t get too much more Autumn than that!
I’ve even added two of our new embellishments on my Give Thanks Wreath. Those sweet ittle wood accents are the In Good Taste Elements. They are a little fragile, but so stinkin’ cute. I would hand deliver this card. So, if you plan to mail it, I’ld leave those elements off. Did you notice the bling? That’s the new Artisty Blooms Sequins. And guess what? They don’t have a hole in them. I love that.
Did you know that the Gather Together stamp set is coming back? I’m so excited, I love that one. It will be in the new August – December Mini Catalog along with the coordinating dies. Watch how easy this card comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Color Velveteen Paper in Cinnamon Cider – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Parisian 3D Embossing Folder,
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Wreath – Rich Razzleberry CS and Shaded Spruce CS – one each @ 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Wreath Builder die set.
- Flowers – Crushed Curry CS – 1 3/4″ x 5″, cut with the dies from the Wreath Builder die set.
- Flower Centers – Rich Razzleberry CS – 1″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Wreath Builder die set.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames die set.
- Envelope – Very Vanilla
- Basic Pearls – Three
- Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequines – Three
- In Good Taste Elements – Three
Give Thanks Wreath Product List
Hope you enjoyed today’s project. Christmas is next. Stay tuned, you won’t want to miss it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So happy you’re here with me today. Would love to share the gorgeous Flowering Blooms bundle with you. Do you have a friend or family member that could use a paper hug?
The Flowering Blooms bundle is so versatile. Don’t you think it would make a pretty wedding, birthday or sympathy card. Today, I’m sending paper hugs to lots of friends.
Using the Stamparatus will insure you get the perfect image. My color palette is Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Whisper White.
It’s really tough to see it, but the gorgeous flowering blooms is nice an sparkly. Thank you Champagne Shimmer Mist. Drop about 4 of 5 drops of that magic into a Stampin’ Spritzer with 70% rubbing alcohol. It’s a quick and easy way to add lots of subtle shimmer to your projects.
Don’t forget to use those beautiful flowers to decorate both the inside of your card and the envelope. Using the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend made coloring a breeze.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Gray granite CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Basic Gray CS – 3 3/4″ x 3″, embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
- DSP Mat – Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 3″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Trim – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 4 5/8″, cut with the die from the Flowering Dies set.
- Flower – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set
- Elegant Faceted Gems – three
Flowering Blooms Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!