Welcome!! If you’re like me, you need lots of thank you cards. Today’s Autumn easel thank you card is quick and easy.You’ll want to produce multiples of this one.
Usually there is a star of the show, but today there’s two! Frist of all, that gorgeous wreath. I created it with the the Wreath Builder dies from the Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Don’t forget, when you purchase the bundle you save 10%.
Rather than add a cardstock mat, I’ve incorporated the fabulous Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP in my Autumn easel thank you card. To tell you the truth, my daughter needed a special card and I created this one for her. I would appreciate any extra prayers for her this week. She is starting a new teaching job in the middle of this crazy pandemic. This mama is a little nervous to say the least.
Another little technique I used was with the sweet gold twine on the sentiment. It’s tiny pieces of gold cording that highlight the leaves from the Autumn Punch Pack. Crumble them up to give them some texture, then add those snippets of gold.
Seems like I’m always grabbing my Champagne Shimmer Mist to add a little sparkle. But, I gotta tell ya, I love that stuff. That little pot of Champagne Shimmer Paint goodness will last a long time. For that reason, I stepped up my autumn easel thank you card by spritzing both elements of the wreath. Now they’re nice and sparkly.
There’s a new embossing folder in town. It’s the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder in the Annual Catalog. It creates just enough texture and interest. Watch how easy this card somes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″.
- Easel – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cajun Craze Mat – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Wreath – Cajun Craze CS and Mint Macaron CS – one each @ 3 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Wreath Builder set.
- Flowers – Crumb Cake CS and Very Vanilla CS – one each @ 3″ x 2″, cut two flowers in each color using the die from the Wreath Builder set.
- Sentiments – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, cut one with the die from Ornate Frames and one with the die from Stitched So Sweetly. Stamp the sentiments in Cajun Craze.
- Sentiment Accent – Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched So Sweetly.
- Leaves – Crumb Cake CS and Mint Macaron CS – punch two images in each color with the punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Accent Strip – Mint Macaron CS – 2″ x 4″, embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.
Autumn Easel Thank You Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
It’s WOW Team Challenge Time! For the month of June, I challenged my WOW Team to use any of the 2020-2022 In Colors. And boy oh boy, did they do just that. Today’s card was designed by WOW Team Member, Helene Hebert with As You Wysh Card Designs.
Gorgeous, right? Helene incorporated not only one of the beautiful new in colors, but lots of texture, interest and a couple techniques. Since she is the winner of June’s WOW Team Challenge, I’m CASEing her card today. Here’s my version. You’ve got to give this one a try. I had so much fun.
Helene used some tone on tone stamping with the new Misty Moonlight in color on the base mat. She stamped that with the Textured Essentials stamp set. That set is a must-have. It will create lovely texture and interest in any of your designs.
Coloring the beautiful flower was easy, using the Stampin’ Blends in Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray. I couldn’t resist adding a little Wink of Stella as well.
Helene is known for her use of Vellum cardstock in her designs. Because the die set has couple of sweet little flowers, she used that to add some embellishments.
I’m not sure how Helene finished off the inside of her card, but I’ve added that gorgeous flower. This time, 2nd generation with a sentiment on top.
One of the perks for winning the WOW Team Challenge is that I feature the card design on my YouTube Channel. I had so much fun CASEing Helene’s card. Here’s all my tips and tricks. Hope I did her beautiful card justice.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Misty Moonlight CS – 4″ x 4 1/4″, stamped with the new Misty Moonlight in color with the stamp fro Textured Essentials.
- Accent Band – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and Misty Moonlight CS – 2″ x 5 1/4″. The Misty Moonlight is embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and inked with Misty Moonlight.
- Oval – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Scallop Oval – Misty Moonlight CS – cut with the die from Layering Ovals and embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and inked with Misty Moonlight.
- Large Flower – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamped in Misty Moonlight. Color the image using Stampin’ Blends in Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray. Highlight with Wink of Stella. Die cut the image with the die from the Flowering Dies set.
- Ornate Frame – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the die from Ornate Layers die set.
- Vellum Flowers – Vellum CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ – cut three sets with the dies from the Flowering die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 1″, punch two opposing ends with the Detailed Trio Punch. Misty Moonlight CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 1/8″.
- Inside Mat – Misty Moonlight CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamped Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, punch all corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Stamp the large flower with 2nd generation Misty Moonlight. Stamp the sentiment in 1st generation Misty Moonlight.
- Ribbon – 1/4″ Seaside Spray Metallic – 8″
- Bling – Elegant Faceted Gems – five clear
In Colors WOW Team Challenge – Helene Hebert’s Card Product List
So, what did you think about the in colors challenge? Showing off my team and their designs is one of my favorite things to do. Helene’s card was a pleasure to CASE. Hope you enjoyed it, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome back everyone! I’m so excited about today’s project. I’ll be sharing my Give Thanks Wreath. It’s so easy to make fabulous cards with the Arrange a Wreath Bundle. And the best part, it’s for every season of the year. But today is all about Autumn and giving thanks.
I wish that you could touch this card. Why? That beautiful embossed mat is the new Color Velveteen Paper. It adds so much texture and is so soft. Because I embossed it with the Parisian 3D Embossing Folder, I’ve added even. more interest. Let’s dive into the details of my Give Thanks Wreath.
The gorgeous Wreath Builder die set has 21 dies making it super easy to decorate your wreaths for every season. Because Autumn is my favorite season, I decided to start things off there. My color palette is Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce, Cinnamon Cider, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry. Can’t get too much more Autumn than that!
I’ve even added two of our new embellishments on my Give Thanks Wreath. Those sweet ittle wood accents are the In Good Taste Elements. They are a little fragile, but so stinkin’ cute. I would hand deliver this card. So, if you plan to mail it, I’ld leave those elements off. Did you notice the bling? That’s the new Artisty Blooms Sequins. And guess what? They don’t have a hole in them. I love that.
Did you know that the Gather Together stamp set is coming back? I’m so excited, I love that one. It will be in the new August – December Mini Catalog along with the coordinating dies. Watch how easy this card comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Color Velveteen Paper in Cinnamon Cider – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Parisian 3D Embossing Folder,
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Wreath – Rich Razzleberry CS and Shaded Spruce CS – one each @ 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Wreath Builder die set.
- Flowers – Crushed Curry CS – 1 3/4″ x 5″, cut with the dies from the Wreath Builder die set.
- Flower Centers – Rich Razzleberry CS – 1″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Wreath Builder die set.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames die set.
- Envelope – Very Vanilla
- Basic Pearls – Three
- Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequines – Three
- In Good Taste Elements – Three
Give Thanks Wreath Product List
Hope you enjoyed today’s project. Christmas is next. Stay tuned, you won’t want to miss it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So happy you’re here with me today. Would love to share the gorgeous Flowering Blooms bundle with you. Do you have a friend or family member that could use a paper hug?
The Flowering Blooms bundle is so versatile. Don’t you think it would make a pretty wedding, birthday or sympathy card. Today, I’m sending paper hugs to lots of friends.
Using the Stamparatus will insure you get the perfect image. My color palette is Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Whisper White.
It’s really tough to see it, but the gorgeous flowering blooms is nice an sparkly. Thank you Champagne Shimmer Mist. Drop about 4 of 5 drops of that magic into a Stampin’ Spritzer with 70% rubbing alcohol. It’s a quick and easy way to add lots of subtle shimmer to your projects.
Don’t forget to use those beautiful flowers to decorate both the inside of your card and the envelope. Using the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend made coloring a breeze.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Gray granite CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Basic Gray CS – 3 3/4″ x 3″, embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
- DSP Mat – Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 3″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Trim – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 4 5/8″, cut with the die from the Flowering Dies set.
- Flower – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set
- Elegant Faceted Gems – three
Flowering Blooms Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So happy that you stopped by today. I’ve got a technique to share. It’s the divided die-cut technique. The beautiful die from the Many Layered Blossoms set was the perfect die cut for this techinque. We are going to create two cards with the one die cut.
Because I backed the Pear Pizzazz card stock with our new Adhesive Sheets, adhering the die pieces was quick and easy. But first, I spritzed the Highland Heather die cut with our fabulous Champagne Shimmer Mist. It’s easy, just add four or five drops of the paint to a spritzer filled with 70% rubbing alcohol. Voila, you have sparkly goodness to add to your projects.
To start my divided die-cut technique I chose my orientation. Once I did that, I knew I wanted to back the die-cut with an embossed mat. I love the way the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder highlights that gorgeous die. Because I wanted each card to look a little different, I divided the die, a little off center.
For the second card, I even added one each of the smaller die-cuts in the set. Custome coloring your embellishments is easy with our Stampin’ Blends. They are alcohol based, so the color stays on the surface. This time, I used the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend to give a pop of color. Watch how easy it is to incorporate the divided die-cut technique.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Bases – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Pear Pizzazz CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Gorgeous Grape CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Large Die Cuts – Highland Heather CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Pear Pizzazz CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, back with Adhesive Sheet. Die cut both with the dies from the Many Layered Blossoms set. Spritz the Highland Heather die-cut with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Small Flowers – Highland Heather CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″. Pear Pizzazz CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, back with Adhesive Sheet. Die cut both with the dies from the Many Layered Blossoms set.
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – one @ 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ and one @ 1″ x 2 3/4″. Stamp both in Gorgeous Grape. Die cut with the dies from Ornate Frames.
- Rhinestones – color 5 with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend.
Divided Die-Cut with Blossoms in Bloom Product List
Are you ready to try this one? Would love to see your color combos. Have fun and until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Need some graduation gift card holders? How about some little thank you gifts? I’ve got the perfect solution. Pick up the Parcels & Petals stamp set with the Perfect Parcel Dies. That’s what I’ve used to create this super cute gift set for a very special someone.
Is that not just too cute? Someone very special, performed a wonderful act of kindness to our family recently. We all knew we wanted her to feel extra special. I thought about her the entire time I was creating this Parcels & Petals gift set.
The Perfect Parcel gift box is the right size for a gift card. Because the Best Dressed DSP stack is filled with lovely, happy, floral patterns, I started things off there. That stack will retire very soon. Be sure to pick up a pack or two before June 2nd.
To create the flower I used a few punches, all of which will be carried over to our new 2020-2021 Annual catalog. Check out the Small Bloom, Sprig and Perennial Flower punches. Spritzing the images, with our Champagne Shimmer Paint, gave them just the right amount of sparkle.
Additionally, I needed a couple of graduation gift sets. So I’ve included an alternative card for that. My beautiful daughter and granddaughter are both graduating and this will make a super sweet gift for each of them. See, I told you it was very versatile.
Did you notice the stamping behind the embossing? I love that look. I scatter stamped the Daffodil Delight mat, tone on tone. Then added all that luscious texture with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.
Stretching the use of my dies is always at the top of my list. This time I cut two of the detailed die cuts to create my own accent label. I just love how that turned out.
A little technique is involved when assembling the gift box. Don’t worry, I’ve filmed a tutorial to show you how. It’s quick, easy and you don’t have to destroy the box to get to the goodies.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Download my FREE PDF for my Parcels & Petals Gift Set. Just click on the link below.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. You can click on any of the images below to start shopping.
Petals & Parcels Gift Set Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!