Woohoo, today I am featuring the eight gorgeous cards from our Jan-June Team Card Swap. Everyone has designed a lovely card. We’ve got fancy folds, techniques and a one-sheet wonder. Ready to get your socks knocked off? Be sure to read to the end, I’ve got some Blog Candy to giveaway!!!
First up, we have Klarissa Nightingale’s card. Look what she did with inks, paper and the new Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks. What a bargain, you get 6 masks for only $10. Throw this one in your shopping cart for sure. Klarissa used one of the background masks for that beautiful lacy look and the gorgeous layering flowers masks to create her focal image. The possibilities are endless.
Next we have the beautifully designed card by Nancy Sanders. Nancy featured the gorgeous Dahlia Days stamp set in her one sheet wonder. She chose a beautiful color palette of Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede and Old Olive.
Laura Carpenter created her background mat with that lovely Dahlia Days stamp set as well. But her color palette is bright and fun, with a little Soft Succulent and Magenta Madness. Oh, oh, that beautiful pink will be retiring soon. Be sure to get your ink refill and Stampin’ Blends before they are gone. Her focal image, colored to perfection, is from the In the Moment stamp set.
Next up, we have a new Team Member, Monica Becerra. Monica is participating in her first swap. I sure hope it not the last. She did an absolutely fabulous job with her Shutter Fold. You’ve got to check out my video to see how fabulous this card really is. She used the Honeybee Home bundle and the gorgeous Heart & Home Designer Series Paper.
The Honeybee Home bundle was a popular one. So much so, I’ve got another amazing card to share from Lisa Lepine. Look how sweet those little bees dress up the card front. And I love the layering on her focal image. Lisa’s color palette is a soft one of Misty Moonlight, Basic Gray, and Garden Green. I love her use of the 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack and the new Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
In my previous blog post, I featured my card for the swap. Here’s a link, in case you missed it. I featured the Daffodil Daydream bundle.
Each swap, I chose a card to highlight. It’s a random drawing because judging would be way to difficult. Everyone is so talented. This time, I chose two cards instead. The first on is by Paula-Kay Bourland and features the Tulip Fields bundle.
What a fun fancy fold. This one is a gate fold and really shows off the Flowering Fields DSP.
And how cute is that working windmill. Just add a brad and you can make the blades rotate.
The second card that I’ll be CASE’ing in the video will be the book fold easel card designed by June Hay.
The coloring on the focal image, from the Blessings of Home set, is gorgeous. June used her water painters along with her ink pads for quick and easy coloring.
There are so many opportunities to add sentiments in this one. Just tilt up that easel and voila, you have another one.
Click this link to head over to my YouTube Channel for the video. But wait, before you do that, how would you like to win an entire set of these beauties. That’s my blog candy for the day. To enter, leave a comment on this blog post by Saturday, January 22nd. All the names will go on the prize wheel and I’ll announce the winner Sunday, January 23rd. Good luck everyone. You can find the details and dimensions for both Paula-Kay and June’s cards below.
Windmill Card – by Paula Kay Bourland
- Card Base – Soft Succulent CS – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored @ 1 1/2″ and 5 3/4″.
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Focal Mat – Soft Succulent CS – 3 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Focal Die Cut – Basic White CS – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set
- Gatefold Mats – So Saffron CS – one @ 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″.
- Designer Series Paper Mats – Flowering Fields DSP – one @ 1″ x 5″ and one @ 2 1/4″ x 5″
- Tulip Trim – Calypso Coral and So Saffron CS – one each @ 1″ x 5″, cut with the dies from the Windmill Fields die set
- Windmill – Crumb Cake CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″; Early Espresso CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and Copper Foil – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut all pieces with the dies from the Windmill Fields die set
- Envelope – Basic White
- Brad – one in copper
- Butterflies – Brushed Brass – one large and one small
Jan-June Team Card Swap – Windmill Card Product List
Book Fold Easel Card – by June Hay
- Card Base – Pale Papaya CS – 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored @ 2 1/8″, 4 1/4″, and 5 1/2″. Create a tick mark at the bottom of the card front @ 2 1/8″. Cut from the tick mark to the first fold, creating the diagonal cut, forming a point.
- CS Mats – Evening Evergreen CS as follows:
- one @ 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- two @ 4 1/8″ x 2″
- one @ 1″ x 4 1/8″
- two @ 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- two @ 2″ x 2″. Cut the 2″ x 2″ squares in half diagonally.
- Back Sentiment Mat – Basic White CS – 4″ x 4 1/4″
- Sentiments – Basic White CS
- two @ 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set
- one @ 1 7/8″ x 4
- Flower – Basic White CS – 3″ x 5 1/4″, stamped in StazOn Black. Color as with a water painter and your ink pads as follows:
- Leaves – Garden Green
- Flower Center – Cinnamon Cider
- Flower Petals – Pale Papaya
- Small Flower Centers – Cinnamon Cider
- Small Flowers – Fresh Freesia
- Accent Die Cuts – Cinnamon Cider – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the dies from the Flowers of Home die set
- Envelope Flap – Pale Papaya CS – 2 3/8″ x 6″, embossed with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder
- Butterflies – Brushed Brass – one large and 2 small
- Ribbon – Pale Papaya – about 12″
- Heart & Home Doilies – 1/4 of one in Cinnamon Cider
Jan-June Team Card Swap – Book Fold Easel Card
Don’t forget to leave that comment so that you are entered in the Blog Candy Giveaway! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Are you ready to see all the cards from our Eden’s Garden Team Swap? My WOW Team never disappoints. There are quite a few fancy folds I’m sure you will enjoy.
If you haven’t scooped up the gorgeous new goodies in the Eden’s Garden Suite, you are missing out. Let’s jump in, I’ve got lots to share. First up, we have June Hay’s fancy fold.
I love the way June framed her focal image with the die cut from the Encircled in Beauty dies. Take a really good look and you’ll also notice she used a vellum doily in the background to create another layer of beautiful texture. Wait until you see the side view.
Way to geaux June! Who wouldn’t want to display this beautiful card? Next up, we have a pocket card designed by WOW Team Member, Kathy Docen.
Because Kathy used the more neutral side of the Ever Eden DSP, she created fabulous background texture for her card front. I love the die cut accenting the fold-over.
Just pull of the ribbon tab to reveal your insert. Clever, right, yep that’s my team they are pretty awesome. Laura Carpenter is a brand new team member and jumped right into the Eden’s Garden Team Swap. Her card really shows off the beauty of the DSP.
Laura’s design is one that lends itself to multiples. Don’t forget to order yourself a couple packs of that lucious paper before it sells out. It’s available while supplies last only.
Love the ink blending Laura did both on her sentiment and the inside panel. It gives the card a very vintage feel. Ready for another fancy fold? The next one is designed by WOW Team Member, Denise Walker.
I’m lovin’ the angle cuts, embossing and of course that gorgeous belly band. What a neat design. I’ll have to give this one a try soon.
That little frame is worth it’s weight in gold. I can see myself using it in lots of upcoming designs. Denise’s card would be great for lots of occasions; birthdays, graduation, new job/house and so much more. Can you believe it, I’ve got another fancy fold to share. This time, WOW Team Member, Nancy Sanders, has designed two folds in one card.
The book fold is perfect for what’s about to happen on the inside of this card. I love it when you can design a card that can be displayed.
I’ll bet you weren’t expecting that! WOW, Nancy, everyone is going to enjoy CASEing this one. My card was highlighted in my previous blog post. If you missed it, here’s the link. I’ve used the Ever Eden Cotton Paper to create a linen technique.
Last but not least, WOW Team Member, Paula-Kay Bourland has designed another fabulous fancy fold. Not only that, her card will be highlighted in today’s video tutorial.
It’s a double box pop out card. Not sure if that’s the technical name, but that’s what I’m calling it.
I love that the backside of the card has lots of room for a message. And Paula-Kay showed off that border die-cut as well. It’s so versatile, you’ll be pulling it out for lots of designs. Ready to see how easy this one comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Evening Evergreen CS – one @ 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 1/2″, 2″, 4″, 51/2″ and one @ 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, scored @ 1/2″ and 2″.
- Back Panel – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/2″, cut one edge with the die from the Eden set.
- DSP Panels – Ever Eden DSP – one @ 4″ x 4″, one @ 4″ x 1 3/4″ and one @ 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Flower – Basic White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Frame & Leaves – Gold Foil – 2″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Eden set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2″ x 4 1/2″, cut with the die from the Eden set.
- Envelope Basic White
- Bling – three small Garden Gems
Eden’s Garden Team Swap – Paula-Kay’s Card Product List
Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed our swap. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I am so excited to share our latest WOW Team Swap. Team Members were asked to create a card with new products in our 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. As always they have knocked it out the park.
Because so many of the designers used our gorgeous designer series papers, I wanted to give you a head’s up about our month-long DSP sale. The sale begins July1st with a selected group of papers offered at 15% off. Woohoo!!! Time to stock up! Click this link to download the flyer. DSP Sale July-Aug 2021
A number of the cards in the WOW Team Swap are fancy folds. Everyone loves those. And guess what, I’ve got a surprise for you. Each artist has donated one of their cards for the giveaway. To win the collection, All you have to do is leave a comment either here on my blog or on the YouTube video. Be sure to do that by the July 1st deadline. Ready to see all these beautiful cards. First up, June Hay has designed a fancy fold with the Pansy Patch bundle.
Pansy Patch Fancy Fold, Designed by June Hay
Next up, we have another fancy fold, I’m calling it a little peek-a-boo design. This one was designed by Nancy Sanders. Nancy used the Sweet as a Peach bundle.
Sweet as a Peach Fancy Fold, Designed by Nancy Sanders
The next swap card, would make the perfect masculine birthday card. This one was designed by Denise Walker. Denise used both the Beauty of Friendship bundle and the Beauty of the Earth DSP to design her pop-up fancy fold.
Beauty of Friendship Fancy Fold, Designed by Denise Walker
Talk about dramatic! Tonia Cooley has used the Elegantly Said set to design a very detailed fancy fold. This card has so much heat embossing and texture.
Elegantly Said Fancy Fold, Designed by Tonia Cooley
Next up we have yet another fancy fold. This time team member Kathy Docen designed a lovely card with the Hand-Penned bundle.
Hand-Penned Fancy Fold, Designed by Kathy Docen
My card, designed with the Layering Hugs Bundle, was featured recently on this blog post.
The next two cards were designed with the very popular Artistically Inked bundle. First up, new team member, Amber Fite designed her first swap card for the group.
Artistically Inked Gatefold, Designed by Amber Fite
Last, but certainly not least, we have a cascading fancy fold designed by Paula-Kay Bourland. Not only that, Paula-Kay’s card is featured and CASE’d in my video tutorial below.
Artistically Inked Cascading Fancy Fold, Designed by Paula-Kay Bourland
How beautiful is that? Ready to learn how to create this one?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- First off, I mentioned in the video that I would include a link to my favorite easy-read ruler. Here you go, just click here.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – two @ 6″ x 8″, score each @ 2″, 4″ and 6″. See the video for trimming the angles on the card base.
- DSP Mats – Expressions in Ink DSP – two @ 1 3/4″ x 5 3/4″, two @ 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ and two @ 1 3/4″ x 3 5/8″. See the video for trimming the angles on the DSP.
- Stamped Images Basic White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″. Stamp the following images.
- Sentiment Labels – Basic White CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and one @ 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
- Ephemera – Expression in Ink
- Leaves – Just Jade CS – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
WOW Team Swap – Paula-Kay Bourland Product List
Be sure to leave your comment below by July 1st to be entered in the prize drawing. Good luck everyone, someone is going to be a very lucky winner. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Hey good lookin’, what’s cookin’? Every time I hear this phrase it makes me think about my Dad. He LOVES to cook and he says this all the time. Dad loves to explain every little element of the dish. I designed today’s Open Book Fold Easel Card with him in mind the entire time.
This card was created for a swap I’m in. It’s the Stampin’ Up! Trip Achiever’s Swap. I wanted to design something a little of the top and very detailed. There were 15 swappers in my group. So, I had to create 16 of these.
And I did. It was so fun and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. Ready to learn how to create the Open Book Easel Fold? First off, a big thanks to fellow demonstrator Tina Zinck from Ontario, Canada. I learned the fold from a video on her channel. So, thanks Tina, I’ll be using this fold again.
Because I used the papers in the In Good Taste designer series paper pack, I was able to add lots of texture very easily. That package is a carryover and certainly an oldie, but goodie, in my book.
The What’s Cookin’ bundle contains a super cute 13-piece red rubber stamp set with a 11-piece die set. I can’t wait to pair these dies with another set I’ve got in mind. More to come on that one.
I’m so excited to share this fold with you. I launched a Premiere on my YouTube Channel. What’s a Premiere? Well, by launching the video in this manner I can Live Chat with the audience at the time of the launch. I love that. Not only that, the replay is up and available for future viewing and reference. It’s the best of both worlds in my opinion. In order to chat with me, during the Premiere, you must be logged into your gmail account on YouTube.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Gray Granite CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″. **Note: You will also fold back the top panel in 1/2.
- Mats – Basic White CS – one @ 2″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mats – In Good Taste DSP – two @ 5 1/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Accent Band Stopper – Gray Granite CS – 5 1/8″ x 3/4″ and In Good Taste DSP – 5″ x 5/8″
- Sentiments – Basic White CS – one @ 2″ x 2 1/2″ and one @ 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Kitchen Utensils – Gray Granite CS – one @ 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ and Basic White CS – 1″ x 3″
- Book – Basic White CS – one @ 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ and one @ 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″. In Good Taste DSP – one @ 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ and one @ 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Baker’s Twine – One each in Vanilla and Gray Granite – 8″ each
- Opal Rounds – 2 medium
What’s Cookin’ Open Book Easel Card Product List
Wasn’t that fun? Let me know if you give it a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! Ready for our fabulous Butterfly Brilliance swap? There are so many fancy folds and techniques, I’ll bet it will be hard for you to choose a favorite. But maybe you won’t have to. Why? Well, you’ll have to read to the end of the post to find out. In the meantime, sit back, relax, grab your favorite beverage and enjoy.
Because the gorgeous papers in the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper stack are so beautiful, you’ll be seeing a few cards including those. I’m going to show each of the cards and at the end we have a featured card from this swap. How do I chose the card to CASE and feature? All participants names are placed on my prize wheel. The winner gets to have their card featured here and on my YouTube Channel. I love bragging on my WOW Team, they are the BEST! Ready, I’m so excited, I can’t stand it. Here we go. First up, Denise Walker with a cute Flip Flap Fancy Fold.
Denise used the papers we were able to earn during Sale-a-Bration along with the Butterfly Bijou DSP. Her card base in Just Jade. That’s a current in-color that will carry-over to our new catalog. Next up, June Hay.
June used a stamping technique to achieve a continuous pattern on her card front. She used the stamp from the Wrapped Bouquet set. June’s card base is the lovely Seaside Spray. That one is going to retire, unfortunately. Darlene Torres is next.
Darlene embossed the beautiful DSP with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. I loved the way she used the Metallic Mesh Ribbon to accent that gorgeous butterfly. Our next WOW designer is Nancy Sanders.
Nancy’s layering on this card is fabulous. She used the Happy Thoughts set for her sentiment. That one is my new go-to. Stand by until the video and you’ll see the fancy fold. Ready for yet another fancy fold? This time by Klarissa Nightingale.
What a cute peek-a-boo fold. Klarissa used the Small Bloom and Sprig punches to create the sweet flowers to highlight her focal image. Next in our Butterfly Brilliance swap we have Kathy Docen.
Kathy’s too is a fancy fold. You’re going to see a little theme when you view the video. The Happy Birthday die cut she used is from the Birthday Chick Dies. And isn’t that So Saffron and Bermuda Bay color combo yummy? Wait until you see what Paula-Kay Bourland has created.
Did you know that the Brilliant Wings die set has three background dies. Yep, and Paula-Kay used them all. I love it. Her fancy fold is definitely a WOW. Because she stamped the Butterfly Brilliance stamp on Basic White CS, she was able to custom color all her butterflies. Lots of work, but certainly worth it. Let’s see what Tonia Cooley has in store.
It’s a mini slimline card with lots of techniques. Tonia used the Very Versailles set. I’m crossing my fingers tight, that it will carryover. And look at the top of that tag, wowzer. There’s even a little pocket on the inside to hold the tag. I’m going to use mine as a bookmark. Here’s the one I designed for the swap.
If you missed it, I’ve got a post on this one here. And here’s the featured card for our Butterfly Brilliance WOW Team Swap. Lisa Lepine designed a technique packed work of art.
Her card base is Purple Posy with the butterflies in Pretty Peacock. Those are two colors that will be retiring. I know, I’m sad too. But remember we have five new colors coming soon.
Tada, a fabulous pop up fancy fold. Lisa was smart. She purchased two Butterfly Brilliance sets. She is now able to use one as a background stamp and the other she cut apart. That way she can stamp the lovely butterflies individually as well. I think she has convinced me to do the same thing.
I spy with my little eye yet another technique. Do you see that fabulous vellum under the detailed butterfly? I’m going to show you how to do that in today’s video. It’s a blends technique on vellum.
Isn’t that beautiful? Ready to dive into that video and learn what I’ve got up my sleeve for you?
Here’s how the magic happens on Lisa’s card.
- Base – Purple Posy CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamped in versa mark, sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat set with the heat tool. Create the resist technique with blending brushes and So Saffron, Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana inks.
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 8″ x 5 1/4″, scored at 4″. See the video for details in measuring and scoring this piece.
- Detail Butterflies – Pretty Peacock CS – 5″ x 7″, cut one of each with the Brilliant Wings dies.
- Full Butterflies – Vellum CS – 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Sentiment – Pretty Peacock CS – 3″ x 1 1/2″, stamped in versa mark, sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat set with the heat tool. Fussy cut the image.
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – about 15″
Butterfly Brilliance – Lisa’s Card Supply List
Here’s the surprise! Would you like to win a set of these cards? Well, I’ve got an entire package ready to giveaway. That’s right, all members of the WOW Card Swap donated a card to giveaway. One winner will be selected. How do you enter? Leave a comment here or on my YouTube Channel under this video. All names will be placed on my prize wheel. Deadline to comment is Wednesday, March 24th. The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 25th. Good luck everyone. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Woohoo! Did you notice this post includes a Prize Giveaway!! I can’t wait to share all the cards my WOW Team created for our Jan-June Mini Catalog Card Swap. You’ll get so many ideas, including some fun folds. With each Team Swap, I put all participants names in the hat and pull a winner. Let’s see all the cards before I announce that.
WOW!! I think my WOW Team Members knocked it out the park. And did you notice, each card features a different set? I love getting all these ideas and we will go through them one by one. Stay to the end to see the details of my Prize Giveaway. First up, we have first-time swapper, Helen Sigler.
Helen loves color. She shared with us that the Pretty Perennials bundle was the first one on her wish list. Well, I don’t know about you, but I think she was spot on with her color choices. This card truly makes me happy. Next up, Helen’s Mom, Kathy Docen.
This submission was Kathy’s first as well. She wowed us with the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle. Not only that she included some Frost white Shimmer Paint and beautiful vellum in her design. This bundle is at the top of my design list. Fingers crossed I get to it this week. Let’s see what Darlene Torres has in store for us.
Look at those stinkin’ cute Darling Donkeys. By the way, it’s a FREE set you can earn during Sale-a-Bratoin. Not only that, Darlene used the Oh So Ombre DSP, another FREE offering. I’m loving all the layers and her fantastic coloring using Stampin’ Blends. It’s Nancy Sanders turn next.
You can’t go wrong with the fabulous new True Love Designer Series Paper. It’s a black and white classic. Nancy really showed off that gorgeous paper with her fancy fold. And how about her coloring. She isolated an image from the paper. Because fussy cutting is a breeze, she did just that. Then she colored right on the DSP! Nancy used the Forever & Always Bundle, a must-have. Denise Walker is our next designer.
Denise used the Quite Curvy bundle to create this super cute and happy fun fold. Yep, she even included a mat of window sheet to give the see-through effect on her card. Again, lovely coloring with the Blends. I see a pattern here, how about you? Ready for another very fancy fold? Paula-Kay Bourland shared a very unique fold in her swap card.
Be sure to view my video at the end of the post to see the mechanism on Paula-Kay’s card. She used the Dragonfly Garden bundle. Hop on that one quick! It’s projected to go on backorder. Because she used the Flower & Field DSP her card has a very dramatic look and feel. Next up, Klarissa Nightingale shared a sweet shaker card.
Klarissa used the Simply Succulents Bundle to fill her Mason Jar Shaker Dome. Brilliant idea! She also used the very versatile In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I think it gave her shaker the perfect background. Time to unveil the winner of this swap. Tonia Cooley has designed a fabulous Calendar & Post-it-Note Easel Card filled with techniques.
Oh my goodness, I was blown away when I opened her swap box. Tonia’s beautiful design contains, heat embossing, gilded leafing, blends coloring, dry embossing, and so much more.
She even created a custom colored ribbon to match her card. Yep, you can do that with Stampin’ Blends.
Do you love that butterfly as much as I do? That one can be found in the FREE Sale-a-Bration set, A Touch of Ink. Check out the video to watch me CASE Tonia’s card. You won’t want to miss all the techniques and tips.
Prize Giveaway Info
What’s the prize up for grabs. I’m giving away A Touch of Ink stamp set. All you have to do is comment. You have until Friday, 2/5/21 to leave your comment either here or my YouTube Channel. All names will be entered in the drawing. I will announce the winner on Saturday, February 6, 2021. Good luck everyone!
Here’s how the magic happens for Tonia Cooley’s Calendar Easel Card.
- Card Base – Basic Black CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Easel – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 3/8″, embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, after stamping, emboss with the Subtle 3D embossing folder
- Calendar Mat – Basic Black CS – 3 1/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Butterfly – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Leaves – Basic White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2″
- Accent Band – Basic White CS – 1 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Calendar – Tonia sourced hers at the Dollar Tree. However, if you google 3″ x 2 1/4″ calendars, I’ll bet you’ll be successful.
- Artistry Blooms Sequins – 3
- Ribbon – Gold Metallic Edge – about 17″
- Basic Pearl – 1 small
- Gilded Leafing & Heat & Stick Powder
- Coloring the Ribbon – Light So Saffron, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends
- Coloring the Butterfly – Light So Saffron, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Rococo Rose, Light Basic Black, Dark Soft Sea Foam and Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends
Wasn’t that a fabulous swap? I can’t wait to host the next one. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!