Today is the big day. And I’m not talking about April fools day. Because today, Stampin’ Up! is launching the sneak peek of the Ornate Garden Suite. This gorgeous suite will be in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. But lucky us, we can all get it now. Perfect timing!
April fools is typically a day of little pranks and fun. This year, April 1st is more of a day for all things beautiful and special. I’ve even got an ordering special for you. Up for grabs, in my prize drawing, is a chance to win a Stamparatus! Check out the flyer below.
Check out all the yummy products you get when you order the entire suite.
Want a super easy way to order it all? Again, no April fools! You can enter just one item number to fill your basket with all the items included in the suite. Click the link below, be sure to add my host code, 4DJU76SR, to be entered in my Stamparatus prize drawing.
Ornate Garden Suite
Because Stampin’ Up!’s rules and regulations prohibit me from selling outside the U.S., only United States residents are eligible. Act fast, my promotion begins April fools day (4/1/20) and ends April 5, 2020. I’ll spin the wheel and announce the winner on April 6, 2020. Any questions, please contact me. Good luck everyone and happy shopping.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Extra, extra read all about it! Stampin’ Up is going to have an early release of the Ornate Garden Suite. This suite will be a product line in the new upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. But, you can get it early. Beginning April 1st. this incredible suite will go on sale. Can’t wait that long? No worries, join Susan’s WOW Team and include these items in your starter kit. Contact me so I can tell you all about it.
Would you like a copy of the flyer? Just click the link below to download.
Ornate Garden Suite Flyer
But wait, there’s more! I’ve got a special offer for you. Order the Ornate Garden Suite, #154153, in my online store for a chance in the prize drawing. What am I giving away? A Stamparatus!! That’s right, our fantastic stamp positioning tool could be yours. Be sure to read over the details on the flyer to qualify in the drawing.
One of the perks of being a demonstrator is the ability to get products like this early. I’ve had a chance to give it a play,and die cut and stamp each and every one of the images. Here’s my first, but I promise, not my last, card created with the Ornate Garden Suite.
Because both of the bundles in the suite coordinate so beautifully, I’ve incorporated elements of both in today’s card.
On top of the two bundles, the Ornate Garden Suite contains gorgeous specialty designer series papers, the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack and fabulous Gilded Gems.
By incorporating one of the die cuts, on my inside mat, I was able to really step things up. I’ve used a color palette of Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, and Whisper White. And WOW, did those Stampin Blends come in handy. The Blends will make you feel like an artist in no time at all.
The images are just so beautiful. I had to figure out a way to incorporate that sweet little spray of tiny flowers on my envelope. Want to see how I got that done? Enjoy my free video tutorial. You’ll also get an up close look at all the products in the suite.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Calypso Coral CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – #152488 – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ornate Frame – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Floral Stamped Image – Whisper White CS – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, color with the Stampin’ Blends listed in the supply list below. Fussy cut the image.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Inside Mats – Calypso Coral CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Envelope – Whisper White
- Gilded Gems – #152478 – 3 small
- Ribbon – Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack – #152479
Ornate Garden Suite “you’re amazing card” Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Step up your coordination game by purchasing these exclusive products that coordinate with Sale-A-Bration and the January-June mini catalog. The Coordination Product Release will help you make the most of your crafting supplies. There is no limit to how many items you can order, but they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
WOW, right? The Coordination Product Release has a total of six exclusive products. What are my must-haves? Well, as a demonstrator (another great perk), I was able to pre-order the Little Ladybug stamp set. So, of course, I’ve snatched up those dies. If you haven’t seen it, here is the cute card I created by utilizing that set.
Psst, the umbrella is also from the soon to be released Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper pack. My second favorite die set is Nature’s Thoughts.
During the Coordination Product Release preorder, Stampin’ Up! alerted us that this die set will carry over after the promotion period. The beautiful die set coordinates with the lovely Positive Thoughts stamp set in the Spring mini catalog. Check that one out on page 23. Click on the link below to download the flyer with all the details you’ll need to place your order.
Coordination Product Release Flyer
Coordination Product Release
I’ve made it super easy for you to shop my online store. Just click any item below to being shopping. I would appreicate it too, if you would use my February Host Code, 2JTJC3PF. All benefits I earn through my host codes are used as giveaways to my customers.
If you have any questions, or need any help, be sure to contact me! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Finally, it’s January 3rd! Time for the Spring Mini Catalog Launch. There’s 75 pages of carfting goodness. It’s difficult for me to choose which bundle to play with first.
I think I need your help. I’ll list my top 5 favorite bundles from the mini catalog. Comment below which one you would like to see me create wth first.
Susan’s Top 5 Mini Catalog Picks
It’s also Sale-A-Bration time! For every $50 spent on any Stampin’ Up! products (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. There’s no limit!
Are you curious about my top picks for Sale-A-Bration? Earn these early! You know you’ll be sad if one of your must-haves sell out.
Susan’s Top 5 Sale-A-Bration Picks
Now wait, this mini catalog launch wouldn’t be complete wthout an over the top Host set. Drum roll please…..
Let the shopping and earning begin! If you need any help or have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Do you love stamping? How about creating and sharing? What about getting discounts on your craft supplies? Sale-a-Bration is the perfect time to join Susan’s WOW Team!
Look at all the benefits you’ll receieve for joining Susan’s WOW Team during this Sale-a-Bration promotion
- As usual, build your Starter Kit by picking $125 worth of products for just $99.
- Receive a new Mini Paper Cutter.
- Receive a 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler. (48 sheets)
- Receive your choice of any stamp set offered in current catalogs. (host sets and Sale-A-Bration sets excluded)
- FREE Shipping on all of these items.
Even more perks for joining Susan’s WOW Team!
- You are not required to hold workshops or events, this can be your 20% hobby discount. There is a $300 minimum quarterly to maintain your status.
- Earn Flex Points on all future purchases/sales. It’s like Credit Card points, accumulate them for Exclusive Items offered in the Stampin’ Up! Flex Store or cash them in for things in the catalogs.
- Promote to Bronze Elite status and earn an additional 5% discount on future purchases/sales.
- Gain access to the Stampin’ UP! Demo Site where you will get the latest scoop on all things Stampin’ UP!
- Be eligible to attend the OnStage events
- Receive an invitation to join StampinConnection.com, an exclusive demonstrator community for sharing ideas and samples.
- Free Catalogs with each new release.
- Pre-order and sneak peek opportunities.
- Want even more, make it your own business opportunity and earn even more including the annual incentive trip.
If that’s not enough,there’s more!!!!
I have a mix of both business builders and discount shoppers on my team and we all share what we love with each other. Here are some additional perks for becoming a member of Susan’s WOW Team!
- Become a member of my Exclusive “Susan’s WOW Team” Facebook Page
- Monthly Facebook Live Team Meetings giving tips, demonstrations and more.
- Joining Gift from me
- Special Team Member ONLY pricing on all my WOW Classes to GO!
- Monthly Team Newsletter
- Quarterly Team Recognition and Prizes
- Team Card Swaps
- Annual Team Retreat – 3-day event
- Team Facebook Page Challenges with Prize Patrol
Contact me today to set up a time for us to chat.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
WOW, not only is the Year-end Closeup happening, but for 24-hours, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on qualifying orders.
Ok guys, mark your calendar, set that phone alarm, tie a string to your finger. Whatever it takes to get a reminder, do that now. This offer is only good for 24-hours. Here are all the details.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive this offer is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that the order amount must still meet the qualifying threshold (above) to be eligible for free shipping.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion, including year-end closeout and preorder items.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 11, 2019.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped for December will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax. Important note: December Paper Pumpkin billing and shipment will be delayed until December 16 due to increased workload in the distribution center.
Remember, the year-end closeout sale is going on. So all those goodies apply to this offer. When placing your order, also be sure to use my December Host Code, RSXUKM7N.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!