We’ve got a fabulous new limited-time bundle, Blended Seasons, that will make creating cards quick and easy, but oh so beautiful. This exclusive 12-piece red rubber stamp set and coordinating10-piece die set will take you through every season of the year. Blended Seasons can be used to create Christmas, Fall, Thank You, Congrats, and Thinking of You cards. This bundle is available only while supplies last during the month of August 2018.
Lucky, lucky us, Stampin’ UP! has also released a new 10-piece package of Watercolor Pencils in some yummy new fresh colors. And aren’t they beautiful. If you haven’t tried Watercolor Pencils, Blended Seasons is the perfect set to get you started. They are so forgiving and can be blended with either a Blender Pen, Aqua Painter or Clear Wink of Stella Pen.
For my first Blended Seasons project, and certainly not the last, I created a lovely Christmas card gift set. This would be a great hostess, teacher, or special friend gift. The set includes four cards and envelopes and they are all packaged in one of our Acetate Card Boxes.
One of the best parts of this creation is that I’m giving you a sneak peek of some new Holiday Catalog products. I was lucky enough to get these during my Alaska Incentive Trip.
So, this month scoop up the Blended Seasons bundle, earn your $5 coupon for every $50 in your order and then in September you get to redeem the coupons for the gorgeous All Is Bright DSP and the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder.
I didn’t have my new watercolor pencils when I designed this gift set, so I used our Stampin’ Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler, Call Me Clover and Shaded Spruce. See how versatile the coloring is with Blended Seasons. You can use your coloring medium of choice, whether that’s Watercolor Pencils, Stampin’ Write Markers or Stampin’ Blends.
The belly band features another new Holiday Catalog product, the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I’m so happy I won that one on the Alaska Incentive Trip. It’s my favorite and I’m sure you’ll want to add it to your stash.
I would love to teach you how to put this Blended Season gift set together. Here’s a quick and easy how-to video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
Card Set – NOTE: You’ll be creating four cards as follows.
- Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Either Call Me Clover or Cherry Cobbler CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
- Banner – All Is Bright DSP – 2″ x 5″, punch one end with the Triple Banner Punch
- Focal Image – Either Call Me Clover or Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″, Stamp the image in versa mark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder, heat set with the heat tool. Color as you like with your medium of choice. I used Stampin’ Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler, Call Me Clover and Shaded Spruce.
- Envelopes – Whisper White
Gift Box – One Clear Acetate Card Box
- Belly Band – All Is Bright DSP – 3″ x 12″
- Focal – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″, emboss with the Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder and Call Me Clover CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, be sure to keep the scraps of each color to cut the floral piece.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″ – Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler
- Bow – Gold Glimmer Paper – 2 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Floral Piece – Call Me Clover and Cherry Cobbler scraps from above. Cut one in each color so that you can dissect and layer.
Remember, I can’t list the new catalog supplies yet, because they will not be available to order until September 5th. If you need a catalog, please let me know, I’ld be happy to send you a FREE copy. If you need some supplies to complete your Blended Seasons Gift Sets, I would appreciate you shopping my online store.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Hooray, a new catalog is coming!! Oh my gosh, wait until you see the new 2018-2019 Stampin’ UP! catalog. One page, and each product is more beautiful than the next. And if you haven’t heard, we are having a color revamp.
What’s a color revamp, you might ask. To keep up with color trends, maintain the freshness of our color palette and create new and exciting color combos, Stampin’ Up! will be retiring thirteen core colors along with the five 2016-2018 In-Colors. We will also be adding five new 2018-2020 In-Colors, ten fresh new core colors and bringing back six very popular previous in-colors. Look at this beautiful color spectrum.
On top of that, the ink pad design has been improved and contains the following new features.
- Slimmer case design, but no worries, it still flips to keep the ink at the surface.
- Tighter fit to reduce the chance of the pad slipping on the track. Hooray, no more inky fingers getting the pad back together.
- New color labels for both the front and inside of the pad, no more mishaps stamping the wrong color.
- The pads are stackable. If you have limited space, this is a huge new feature.
- The color label on the front of the pad is larger making it easier to identify.
- A defoaming agent as been added to the ink formula. This will help to reduce those pesky bubbles, giving you a more evenly stamped image!
I know you are asking yourself, how can I get my hands on these new ink pads? Well, you are in luck. Stampin’ Up! is offering an early release of the 2018-2020 In-Color Ink Pad Bundle! That bundle is outlined in the flyer below. Order the In-Color Stamp Pad Bundle from my online store, during the promotion, and I’ll throw in an *ink refill of your choice. (*Will be sent to you after the Catalog Launch, June 1, 2018.)
But wait, there is more! So that you can not only stamp with the new colors, the exclusive “Share What You Love Suite” will be released May 1, 2018. Three exclusive bundles will be offered and with the purchase of any of these, Stampin’ Up! has thrown in free gifts. The bundles are “Just Getting Started”, “A Little More, Please”, and “Gotta Have it All”. All the details, and freebies are outlined in the flyer below.
Order any of these bundles through my online store beginning May 1st through May 31 and I will throw in a PDF file containing the dimensions and instructions to create five cards that I’ve designed with the suite, as well as a package of Linen Thread, my little gift to you. You will also earn WOW Customer Loyalty Points, details here.
If you are a current customer that has ordered at least $50 from me in the last 12 months, I will be sending you a new catalog for FREE! Just wait until you see this gorgeous publication.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Let me know if you have any questions, I’m always here to help in any way I can.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Woohooo!!!! This is the best Paper Pumpkin promotion EVER!!! New subscribers will receive their first two months, 50% off. And I’ve also got a giveaway to my first two new subscribers during this promotion.
Paper Pumpkin is instant creativity in a box delivered right to your door. The kit has everything you need to create each month’s projects. Last month, the kit sold out before the shipping date deadline. You can see why, it was GORGEOUS!
What? You missed it, oh no. No worries, I’ve got a giveaway that might help the sting of missing out. I’ve packaged up 1/2 of the cards into two beautifully decorated acetate boxes and will give one away to the first two crafters that take advantage of this 50% off Paper Pumpkin promotion.
Every month the kit just keeps getting better and better. This month we created eight cards, four each of two designs. And I have to say two of the most beautiful envelopes I’ve ever seen were included in the kit as well. These are definitely hand-delivery type creations. But, I can just imagine a packet of seeds included with this card and tucked into that lovely envelope. Would be a sweet Mother’s Day card.
This kit included not only these lovely projects but a mega sheet of Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Embellishments, yards of gorgeous ribbon, a spool of white linen thread, an exclusive stamp set and an Early Espresso Stampin’ Spot. All that and the kit was only $20 including shipping. WOW!!
And because it was Paper Pumpkin’s 5th Anniversary, Stampin’ Up! threw in a free gift on top of all the other goodies in the kit. Two sheets of lovely wooden cut-outs that are perfect for all types of projects.
So, here is my little giveaway. New subscriber #1 will receive one packet of the completed cards, the exclusive stamp set and the Early Espresso ink spot. New subscriber #2 will also receive one packet of the completed cards, the 5th Anniversary Gift and the remaining ribbon from the kit. Here’s the fine print on this one.
- Only United States residents are eligible for my giveaway.
- You must choose me as your Stampin’ UP! demonstrator for the Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: Subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. Subscribe during April’s subscription period you will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. Subscribe during May’s subscription period and receive 50% off the subscription when billed in May and June.
- Does not apply to prepaid codes
Don’t wait, sign up today. Visit the site, create an account and choose Susan Levasseur, as your demonstrator. If you have any questions or need any help, please let me know. I can’t wait to giveaway the two prizes I have up for grabs.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
There’s still time to earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items. Things just got a little more exciting today. Stampin’ UP! is now going to include current catalog items as Sale-a-Braiton offerings. Remember to use the item codes indicated on the flyer below to redeem these items at checkout. This offer will begin Thursday, March 15, 2018.
We still have some oldies but goodies available. If you haven’t already earned the Sale-a-Bration Panda Stamp Set, you’ll want to be sure to get that one before it’s gone forever. So many cute projects out there in Pinterest world. You’ll want to pin them to your board and CASE away.
You can never have enough of the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. That was a hit for me. I’m going to offer a technique class at the end of the month showcasing them, you’ll want to stay tuned. In them meantime, I’m making an exclusive offer you may be interested in.
Place a $50 qualifying order with me during the remainder of the Sale-a-Bration promotion and I’ll send you a kit for the this technique filled card for FREE!
In this one card alone, I’ll be teaching 4 techniques. You’ll want to follow along with my video tutorial that I will publish later this month. Just visit my online store, to place your order. I appreciate your business and look forward to sharing many more projects with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
**SORRY, THIS PROMOTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THE FAST FUSE INVENTORY HAS SOLD OUT.
Who wants to earn over $45 worth of product for FREE?
Silly question, right? This is an easy one. As paper crafters, we all need one basic tool. Adhesives, all types of adhesives for different jobs/applications. And Stampin’ UP! has a high quality full line. To start things off, our super strong Fast Fuse adhesive contains 13.1 yards, and the refills are 21.9 yards each. With the 5-day promotion launching February 5th, each time you buy one, you get two refills for FREE (while supplies last only). That’s not all. I’ve put together a WOW Adhesive Bundle for you to earn even more.
Susan’s WOW Adhesive Bundle
Ordering this bundle, insures you have a great, diverse adhesive inventory.
*129026 – Fast Fuse- 2 @ $10 = $20 (26.2 yards)
*138995 – Tear-n-Tape – $7 (27 yards)
*103683 – Mini Glue Dots – $5.25 (300 dots)
*144106 – Adhesive Sheets – $10 (12 sheets 6″ x 12″)
*110755 – Multipurpose Glue – $4
*104430 – Stampin’ Dimensionals – $4 (300)
Total – $50.25
FREE with this order:
1 Sale-a-Bration Level 1 Item of your choice (avg value $15)
4 Fast Fuse Refills (87.6 yards super strong adhesive) ($28.80)
Free from me w/this purchase – 1 Package Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals ($4)
Two (2) WOW Customer Loyalty Points
Value: Over $45
Just visit my website, click the “Shop” button and you will go directly to my online store. Place your WOW Adhesive Bundle order as outlined above and I’ll send you the package of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals for FREE! All other products in the order will ship directly from Stampin’ UP!. Don’t delay: this offer is limited for 5 days only, and the Fast Fuse offer is while supplies last!
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
How would you like to get a 20% discount on your Stampin’ UP! crafting supplies? By joining Susan’s WOW Team during Sale-a-Bration, you will be eligible for this fantastic discount and sooooo much more!! Here are some perks you’ll enjoy.
- You are not required to hold workshops or events, this can be your hobby discount.
- $125 worth of products for only $99 (an extra $26 in FREE Product)
- FREE shipping on your starter kit
- Until March 31, 2018, two additional stamp sets of your choice for FREE (That’s up to a $104 value.)
- Earn Flex Points on all future purchases/sales. It’s similar to Credit Card points, accumulate them for Exclusive Items offered in the Stampin’ Up! Flex Store or cash them in for things in the catalogs.
- Promote to Bronze Elite status and earn an additional 5% discount on future purchases/sales.
- Want even more, make it your own business opportunity and earn even more including the annual incentive trip.
- Gain access to the Stampin’ UP! Demo Site where you will get the latest scoop on all things Stampin’ UP!
- Be eligible to attend the OnStage events
- Receive an invitation to join StampinConnection.com, an exclusive demonstrator community for sharing ideas and samples.
- Free Catalogs with each new release.
- Free Quarterly Stampin’ UP! demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success.
- Pre-order and sneak peek opportunities.
Not only all these wonderful perks, but you’ll be a part of Susan’s WOW Team. I have a private team Facebook group page, monthly Facebook Live Team Meetings, Team Card Swaps, a monthly Team Newsletter and so much more. Here’s what a couple of my team members have to say about being a part of Susan’s WOW Team.
- I love being on Susan’s WOW Team! Susan has been a wonderful team leader. She is always ready to answer questions, plans live monthly meetings, sends reminders of upcoming events, creates a monthly team newsletter, sends us copies of her flyers and projects, sends gifts and cards, shares business tips and recognizes our accomplishments. She makes us all feel a valued member of her team! Susan has a way of making you feel like you are an important part of the group, whether you are a hobby demo or have a team of your own. Nancy Sanders, Bronze Elite, Susan’s WOW Team.
- I wasn’t sure about joining Stampin’ UP! as a demonstrator. Not sure if I wanted to actually sell products. But meeting Susan, and seeing her talent and creativity, made me know I did want to take advantage of the great $99 deal and buy some fabulous new products to play with. But want I got in Susan as my Team Leader was much more valuable. She helped me learn the website and all about Stampin’ UP!. She makes sure I know of every special event or update and shares beautiful creative projects and “how to build your business” ideas with her team very often. Even more wonderfully, she shares her time and experience with me to encourage me to see just how far I can go on this fun adventure. No heavy handed pressure, just warm, open friendship and generous, professional experience sharing. With her great project videos and monthly newsletters, I feel she is crafting right along with me and helping inspire me. Plus, I know she is just a phone call away if I ever need her! Molly Downing, Silver, Susan’s WOW Team
Why not join today? Click here to get started or contact me so we can go through the process together. I look forward to hearing from you and having you become a part of Susan’s WOW Team!
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!