Yep, it’s my birthday month and I’ld like to celebrate in style! Let’s kick off my Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway. A lucky customer will win my birthday bag filled with Stampin’ Up! goodies.
Isn’t this fabulous? Here’s how my giveaway works.
- Contest Period – October 1, 2019 – October 30, 2019
- Prize Winner Drawing – October 31, 2019
- To start things off, on my birthday (October 3rd.), I will be placing a current Stampin’ Up! Bundle in the birthday bag; at least a $35 value! That’s what you call extra special lagniappe.
- $50 minimum order is required (before tax and shipping)
- You must use my October Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway Host Code – FA9CDKTH
- As always, place a $50 order and you’ll earn your two (2) WOW Customer Loyalty Points!
- One entry per order.
- A new Stampin’ Up! product will be placed in the bag for each $50 order placed.
- No restrictions on the number of orders you can place during the contest period.
- WOW Class to GO! Registrations do not apply.
- Orders placed without the host code do not apply.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or giveaway.
What’s going to be in the bag of goodies? I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but I can give you some hints. My Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway will include embellishments, embossing folders, stamp sets and much, much more!!! The number of items in the bag will depend on the number of orders placed. Remember, for each $50 order placed, a new item goes in the bag.
Need some ordering suggestions? Here are some of my favorites I hope to be using in the coming weeks.
Suggestions for my Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway
Let the ordering and filling of my Birthday Bag begin!!!! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
It’s early release time and the Share What You Love Bundles are here. This early release makes it super easy for you to snatch up some new product and earn free items from both Stampin’ UP! and me. The Share What you Love Specialty DSP is one of my favorites and can be found in the Gotta Have It All Bundle.
I’ve used a variety of the new papers in this quick and easy thank you card. Along with the papers, I also incorporated one of the Pearlized Doilies and a laser-cut die cut from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit. The kit is one of the FREE items you will earn with this bundle.
I love the new in-colors and used one, Grapefruit Grove, as my card base. One of my favorite colors, Rich Razzleberry is a perfect color combo with the Grapefruit Grove. I used that yummy color for my mats to really make the gorgeous Share What You Love DSP shine. One sheet of the paper is more beautiful than the next.
In the Gotta Have It All Bundle you all receive the Grapefruit Grove ink pad and that’s what I used to stamp the color wash background on the inside of this card. The Love What You Do stamp set, a 13-piece photopolymer set, contains a number of beautiful floral images, the color wash and four fabulous sentiments.
You’ll want to create multiples of this card. It’s great to have a stack of thank you cards all ready to go. Remember make a card, send a card, it’s good for the creative soul.
In this how-to video, I’ll teach you how to create the card and I’m also offering a few giveaways. Be sure to watch to the end to get all the info.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Grapefruit Gove CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Rich Razzleberry CS – one @ 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″, one @ 1 3/8″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 4″ x 1 3/4″
- DSP Mats – Share What You Love Designer Series Paper – one @ 2 1/4″ x 5″, one @1 1/8″ x 5″ and one @3 3/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, create Something Beautiful!
Hooray, a new catalog is coming!! Oh my gosh, wait until you see the new 2018-2019 Stampin’ UP! catalog. One page, and each product is more beautiful than the next. And if you haven’t heard, we are having a color revamp.
What’s a color revamp, you might ask. To keep up with color trends, maintain the freshness of our color palette and create new and exciting color combos, Stampin’ Up! will be retiring thirteen core colors along with the five 2016-2018 In-Colors. We will also be adding five new 2018-2020 In-Colors, ten fresh new core colors and bringing back six very popular previous in-colors. Look at this beautiful color spectrum.
On top of that, the ink pad design has been improved and contains the following new features.
- Slimmer case design, but no worries, it still flips to keep the ink at the surface.
- Tighter fit to reduce the chance of the pad slipping on the track. Hooray, no more inky fingers getting the pad back together.
- New color labels for both the front and inside of the pad, no more mishaps stamping the wrong color.
- The pads are stackable. If you have limited space, this is a huge new feature.
- The color label on the front of the pad is larger making it easier to identify.
- A defoaming agent as been added to the ink formula. This will help to reduce those pesky bubbles, giving you a more evenly stamped image!
I know you are asking yourself, how can I get my hands on these new ink pads? Well, you are in luck. Stampin’ Up! is offering an early release of the 2018-2020 In-Color Ink Pad Bundle! That bundle is outlined in the flyer below. Order the In-Color Stamp Pad Bundle from my online store, during the promotion, and I’ll throw in an *ink refill of your choice. (*Will be sent to you after the Catalog Launch, June 1, 2018.)
But wait, there is more! So that you can not only stamp with the new colors, the exclusive “Share What You Love Suite” will be released May 1, 2018. Three exclusive bundles will be offered and with the purchase of any of these, Stampin’ Up! has thrown in free gifts. The bundles are “Just Getting Started”, “A Little More, Please”, and “Gotta Have it All”. All the details, and freebies are outlined in the flyer below.
Order any of these bundles through my online store beginning May 1st through May 31 and I will throw in a PDF file containing the dimensions and instructions to create five cards that I’ve designed with the suite, as well as a package of Linen Thread, my little gift to you. You will also earn WOW Customer Loyalty Points, details here.
If you are a current customer that has ordered at least $50 from me in the last 12 months, I will be sending you a new catalog for FREE! Just wait until you see this gorgeous publication.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Let me know if you have any questions, I’m always here to help in any way I can.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Need a stash of quick and easy thank you cards? Today I’ll show you how to use one stamp set, one punch and one embossing folder with a little card stock and gorgeous Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to create a lovely Thank You card. This card uses minimal supplies, but still packs the WOW punch.
Be sure to scoop up some of the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP before it retires. It can be found in our Annual Catalog on page 188. There are twelve sheets, two each of six double-sided designs in a 12″ x 12″ format.
The script in the stamp from Daisy Delight is just lovely. I stamped this one in our beautiful Tranquil Tide ink, which is a current in-color and will carry over to the next Annual Catalog. Hooray!!
Hope you find some time in the next few days to whip up a batch of cards so you can begin mailing one each and every day. Need a little visual encouragement? No worries, I’ve published this video just for you!
I’ve also got a wonderful giveaway announcement today. I’ve got a prize to award to one of the lucky ones that registered for my April 2018 WOW Class to GO!, Barn Door. Congratulations to Linda Thomas. I’ll be mailing that prize out to you next week when I return from Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event.
Here’s how the magic happens to get those thank you cards ready to go.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Tangerine Tango CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Layering Leaves TEIF
- Banner – Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 2″ x 5 1/4″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch
- Focal Image – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″; Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 4″, stamped in Tranquil Tide with the Thank You from Daisy Delight. Banner both ends with your paper snips.
- 5″ piece of Tranquil Tide Ribbon
I would appreciate you shopping my online store for the supplies you’ll need to complete your stash of thank you cards.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Woohooo!!!! This is the best Paper Pumpkin promotion EVER!!! New subscribers will receive their first two months, 50% off. And I’ve also got a giveaway to my first two new subscribers during this promotion.
Paper Pumpkin is instant creativity in a box delivered right to your door. The kit has everything you need to create each month’s projects. Last month, the kit sold out before the shipping date deadline. You can see why, it was GORGEOUS!
What? You missed it, oh no. No worries, I’ve got a giveaway that might help the sting of missing out. I’ve packaged up 1/2 of the cards into two beautifully decorated acetate boxes and will give one away to the first two crafters that take advantage of this 50% off Paper Pumpkin promotion.
Every month the kit just keeps getting better and better. This month we created eight cards, four each of two designs. And I have to say two of the most beautiful envelopes I’ve ever seen were included in the kit as well. These are definitely hand-delivery type creations. But, I can just imagine a packet of seeds included with this card and tucked into that lovely envelope. Would be a sweet Mother’s Day card.
This kit included not only these lovely projects but a mega sheet of Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Embellishments, yards of gorgeous ribbon, a spool of white linen thread, an exclusive stamp set and an Early Espresso Stampin’ Spot. All that and the kit was only $20 including shipping. WOW!!
And because it was Paper Pumpkin’s 5th Anniversary, Stampin’ Up! threw in a free gift on top of all the other goodies in the kit. Two sheets of lovely wooden cut-outs that are perfect for all types of projects.
So, here is my little giveaway. New subscriber #1 will receive one packet of the completed cards, the exclusive stamp set and the Early Espresso ink spot. New subscriber #2 will also receive one packet of the completed cards, the 5th Anniversary Gift and the remaining ribbon from the kit. Here’s the fine print on this one.
- Only United States residents are eligible for my giveaway.
- You must choose me as your Stampin’ UP! demonstrator for the Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: Subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. Subscribe during April’s subscription period you will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. Subscribe during May’s subscription period and receive 50% off the subscription when billed in May and June.
- Does not apply to prepaid codes
Don’t wait, sign up today. Visit the site, create an account and choose Susan Levasseur, as your demonstrator. If you have any questions or need any help, please let me know. I can’t wait to giveaway the two prizes I have up for grabs.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
There’s still time to earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items. Things just got a little more exciting today. Stampin’ UP! is now going to include current catalog items as Sale-a-Braiton offerings. Remember to use the item codes indicated on the flyer below to redeem these items at checkout. This offer will begin Thursday, March 15, 2018.
We still have some oldies but goodies available. If you haven’t already earned the Sale-a-Bration Panda Stamp Set, you’ll want to be sure to get that one before it’s gone forever. So many cute projects out there in Pinterest world. You’ll want to pin them to your board and CASE away.
You can never have enough of the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. That was a hit for me. I’m going to offer a technique class at the end of the month showcasing them, you’ll want to stay tuned. In them meantime, I’m making an exclusive offer you may be interested in.
Place a $50 qualifying order with me during the remainder of the Sale-a-Bration promotion and I’ll send you a kit for the this technique filled card for FREE!
In this one card alone, I’ll be teaching 4 techniques. You’ll want to follow along with my video tutorial that I will publish later this month. Just visit my online store, to place your order. I appreciate your business and look forward to sharing many more projects with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!