What?????? 74 days until Christmas! Do you need a special ornament for 2019? I’m so happy to share my Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Set with you guys. Next weekend, we kick off the 2019 Margie Bourgeois Memorial Christmas Community Service Project. This service benefits the residents of the Riverbend Nursing Home. We’ll be creating 150 gift sets, one for each of our friends at Riverbend.
When I received my 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I quickly flipped through the pages to find my inspiration for the 2019 Riverbend Ornament. This will be our 7th Annual Community Service Project.
My Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set was created with the Still Scenes bundle. I love that it is interactive. The globe is filled with Snowflake Sequins and Ice Stampin’ Glitter. The beautiful gift set is the perfect way to present the ornament and card.
Let’s take a closer look at the presentation box and card. Both of which are super easy and quick to create. Gotta love that!
Our acetate card boxes are great for packaging card sets, but this time, I’ll be using it to gift the Snow Globe Christmas Ornament and card. Because the boxes are pre-scored they are very easy to assemble. Not to mention, you get ten (10) boxes in a package for only $7.
Our fabulous new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint really brought those Christmas trees to life. It’s easy to use and goes a long way. Just scribble onto the die cut, heat with the heat tool and watch the magic happen. I’m so happy to share with you my FREE video tutorial. In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create the entire gift set. Grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Here’s how the magic happens.
Presentation Gift Box
- Bellyband – Toile Tidings DSP – 2″ x 11″
- Package Insert – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, embossed with the Tin Tile 3D Emossing Folder
- Scallop Oval – Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, stamp the sentiment from Still Scenes in Cherry Cobbler, cut the image with the second to largest Stitched Shapes Oval.
- Sprigs – Gold Glimmer Paper – punch two with the Sprig Punch
- Acetate Card Box
- Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots – two
Season’s Greetings Christmas Card
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″. Emboss one with the Tin Tile 3D Emossing Folder. The other will be your inside mat. Stamp the sentiment from Still Scenes in Cherry Cobbler.
- Focal Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Toile Tidings DSP – 3″ x 4″
- Trees – Garden Green CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes. Apply the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, activate with the heat tool.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 1″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.
- Snowflake – Gold Glimmer Paper – scrap – cut a snowflake using the die from Trio of Tags.
- Sprig – Garden Green CS – punch two sprigs using the Sprig punch.
- Very Vanilla Envelope
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- Rings – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 7 1/4″, cut two rings by nesting the largest circle and third to largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Scene Background – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes dies. Emboss with the Swirls and Curls embossing folder.
- Snow Globe Stand – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ – cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes.
- Snow Globe Detail for Stand – Gold Foil Paper – 3″ x 3″, back with adhesive sheet, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes. ** Note – I purchase my adhesive sheets on Amazon.
- Sprigs – Gold Glimmer Paper – 2″ x 3″, punch two with the Sprig punch.
- Trees – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ – cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes.
- Church – Garden Green CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ and Basic Black CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, both cut with the dies from Snow Globe Scenes. Use scraps from the Gold Glimmer Paper to create the sparkle in the windows of both die cuts.
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Gold Metalic-Edge – one @ 8″ (hanger) and one @ 10″ (bow).
- Snow Globe Dome
- Ice Glitter and Snowflake Sequins
Ready to create? I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. Here are the links to all the products used in my Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set.
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Making a list and checking it twice time! How many people on your list are coffee lovers? This super cute pop-up gift card holder is perfect for those cafe gift cards.
Ok, tell tme that you didn’t smile when you saw the photo. It’s just too cute. All the details in my pop-up gift card holder make it extra special. But, one of the best things, it fits in a standard size envelope. You may have to add a little extra postage, but I think it’s totally worth it. The receipient will too!
My color combination came from the beautiful Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP. I’ve used Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, with hints of gold foil.
The cups are the first of our new Reversibles stamps. It’s a patent pending technology that I’m sure we will be seeing more of. One stamp can create both a left and right handed cup! What? Yep, you can stamp with both sides of the same stamp.
And just look how sweet the pop-up gift card holder is, when you open the card. The gift card tucks behind those foam filled cups. Don’t worry I’ll teach you how to do that little technique as well as create the pop-up mechanism. So quick and easy, you won’t believe it.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pop-up Mechanism – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the 8 1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- Front Mats – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″ and Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – two pieces at 2 1/2″ x 11″. You will stamp four cups, two tags, the front sentiment and punch two 1 1/2″ circles.
- Candy Canes – Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS – two each @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Bow – Gold Foil – Scrap
- Pop-up Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – two @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – two @ 3″ x 1 1/2″
- Accent Strip – Shaded Spruce CS – 1″ x 5″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Backer for “enjoy” tag – Cherry Cobbler CS – scrap
Pop-up Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Are you making your list and checking it twice? How many gift cards are on that list? You know you need a quick and easy way to gift those, right? In today’s project I’ll teach you how to create not just a gift card holder, but a card as well. All in one design!!
Because we have family and friends scattered all over this big beautiful world, we need a way to gift those cards. Mailing gift cards can be a challenge sometimes. Especially since you want it to look like a gift, but also be easy to mail. I’ve got the answer for you, my Holiday Gift Card Holder and Greeting Card in One!!!
If you like all things shiny and copper, be sure to add the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP to your next order. You can thank me later. Oh, and because you’ll want to make yours just like mine (hahahahaha!!), add a package of the copper foil paper.
All that gorgeous texture, on the copper foil, was created with our new Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. It creates the perfect backgrounds.
Voila! Open the card and there you have your little gift card holder and a place to write your greeting. I promise you, this one is quick and easy. You’ll be creating a batch in no time at all.
Because the little pocket is the perfect size for your gift card, you won’t have to do any wrapping. That’s a time saver. I included even more bits of that gorgeous DSP on the inside to dress things up.
I used the So Many Stars stamp set on this one. That bundle was highlighted in my previous post. It was a HIT!! Okay, ready to create some gift card holders? In my FREE video tutorial, I’ll teach you how. I would very much appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube Channel and sharing my video.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Gift Card Holder Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 1/2″ and 8″
- Embosssed Panels – Copper Foil – one @ 2 3/4″ x 4″ and one @2 1/4″ x 4″, embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, Night of Navy CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, and Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3″ x 3″.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 2″, stamped in Pretty Peacock and cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Inside Mats – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – one @ 2 1/4″ x 4″ and one @ 2 3/4″ x 4, ink the edges in Pretty Peacock.
- Center Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy and stars in Delicata Copper.
- Gift Card Pocket – Very Vanilla CS – 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″, score on three sides at 1/2″, form the pocket as shown in the video.
- Pocket Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 1/8″ x 2 3/4″
Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Hi, Everyone! Yep, you don’t need to adjust your glasses, or rub your eyes, it’s paper and it’s a rose. A Hot Air Balloon Rose to be exact. The first time I flipped through the 2019 Annual Catalog and spied the new Hot Air Balloon Punch, the image reminded me of a flower petal. At that moment I knew I wanted to create a 3D rose.
Well, I figured it out and would love to share the details with you. My WOW Team saw this first hand during our monthy Team Meeting. They loved it and I hope you do too. At the end of the meeting, everyone was throwing out color combinations. One of my favorite suggestions was a Tropicana inspired color palette. Can’t wait to try that one. Want to join my WOW Team? We have so much fun together. Would love to have you as a part of my team.
By decorating one of our new little Mini Shipping Boxes, it gave me a gorgeous platform for my Hot Air Balloon Rose to shine. My daughter’s birthday is coming up. I think I’ll fill this little gift box with goodies for her. She’ll think her Mom is so clever. hahahaha!!
Be sure to order your Hot Air Balloon punch today so you can start creating your own roses. Here’s what you need to punch to create the rose as I’ve designed it.
Creating the Hot Air Balloon Rose
- Base – One 1 1/2″ Circle
- Petals – You will need a total of 17 images. Divide as follows.
- Row #1 – 6 Hot Air Balloon Images
- Row #2 – 5 Hot Air Balloon Images
- Row #3 – 3 Hot Air Balloon Images
- Row #4 – 2 Hot Air Balloon Images
- Center – 1 Hot Air Balloon Image
Of course, I wanted to dress up the little mini shipping box. Tasteful Textures is the lovely stamp set I used to create that vintage inspired image. Be sure to stamp first, then emboss with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
There’s a trick to creating those fabulous veined leaves. I hope you enjoy my free video tutorial that will show you this technique and all you need to know to create the rose.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Base for the Rose – one 1 1/2″ circle. Be sure to punch the circle from the same color you are using for your petals. In this case I’m using Real Red CS.
- Petals – Real Red CS – approximately 1 sheet – punch 17 Hot Air Balloon images.
- Leaves – Garden Green CS – two @ 2″ x 5 1/2″, each scored at 1″, place folded strips in the Corrugated Embossing Folder, run through the die cutting machine. On the fold of the strip, cut 1/2 moon shapes. I cut five for this rose.
- Box – Mini Shipping Box
- Mats – Garden Green CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 2 3/8″, two @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/8″
- Embossed Mats – Whisper White CS – one @3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, two @ 3 1/2″ x 2 1/8″, two @2 1/2″ x 2 1/8″
Ordering in my online store is quick and easy. Just click any image below to begin filling your cart. During the month of June, my FREE Thank You gift for all orders $50 or more (before tax and shipping), is a package of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones. Please use the Host Code, YX3GQD2F, to qualify.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Today’s project is very exciting. It’s a very sweet Magnolia Gift Set that I created for my WOW Team Retreat, WOW Steel Magnolias. As you are reading this, we are wrapping up our final day of a four day Team Retreat. Hoping to share lots of photos and highlights from the weekend soon. But, in the meantime, my Magnolia Gift Set is just one of many projects we completed this weekend.
All my WOW Team Members and their guests created the Magnolia Gift Set. During our retreats, team members volunteer to teach a project. My contribution was this lovely Magnolia Gift Set. This sweet, very easy to assemble, box will hold at least three to four of the cards and envelopes shown.
The Magnolia Lane DSP is the star of the show. One pattern is just as lovely as the next. It made it hard to choose which one to use. But, as you can see I finally decided.
To make the sentiment really stand out, I decided to incoporate some heat embossing. I just love that technique. It’s really quick and easy, but packs a WOW punch.
The Magnolia Gift Set is easy to create and once you view my FREE video tutorial, I’ll bet you’ll want to create a few of them. I invite you to not only view the video but consider becoming a WOW Team Member. Contact me today for all the info on how you can enjoy a 20% discount on all your Stampin’ Up! products.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Gift Box – Thick Whisper White CS – 8″ x 11″, on the 8″ side score at 1/2″, 1″, 7″ and 7 1/2″, turn to the 11″ side and score at 2 1/2″, 3″, 7 1/2″ and 8″. Trim as shown in the video above.
- Mats – Petal Pink CS – one @ 5 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and one @ 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″.
- DSP Mats – Magnolia Lane DSP – one @ 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ ad one @ 5 1/2″ x 2″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3″
- Magnolia – Shimmery White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Card – Thick Whisper White cS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Petal Pink CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″, embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder
- DSP Mat – Magnolia Lane DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, cut the edge with the edge die from Magnolia Memory set.
- Horizontal Accent Band – Basic Black CS – 4″ x 1 1/4″
- Flowers – Whisper White cS – 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Inside Accent Strip – Magnolia Lane DSP – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Lace – 3/8″ Scalloped Lace Trim – 10″
- Pearls – 5 Small
- Magnolia Lane Twine – 3 loop box, about 27″
Here are the links to my online, I would appreciae your business.
Thanks again for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So glad you stopped by. Hope you are looking forward to the Easter weekend. I’ve got a sweet Easter gift bag and card for you. These feature the Hold on to Hope stamp set and Cross of Hope dies. Both projects are pretty quick and easy. But, let’s start things off with the card.
Little supplies are needed for this Easter card; mainly stamp, ink and paper. I did use the Tin Tile Embossing Folder to give the card a little texture. I’m so happy that this set and the coordinating dies will carry over to our new Annual Catalog.
My color combination for both the Easter gift bag and card is Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Merry Merlot and Soft Suede. The softer tones definitely remind me of Spring.
I used a masking technique to be sure the cross came forward with the sunburst in the background. Not sure how to do that? No worries, I’ve got a video tutorial for you.
Next up, we have the coordinating Easter gift bag. Be sure to add your design to the bag with dimensionals. In that way, you can clip the dimensionals away and salvage the creation for an Easter scrapbook page. I love it when a project can serve double duty!
Stamping the edge of the large Soft Sea Foam mat really brought my Easter gift bag to life. The image comes form the Beautiful Promenade set. That one is currently offered in a bundle format. It will carry over to the new catalog, but if you wait, you’ll loose the 10% discount. So, if this one is on your list be sure to order it soon.
I just love that Stampin’ Up! offers so many lovely dies to dress things up. The two die cuts on the focal image are from the Flourish set. That is one of my favorites and lucky me, it’s going to carry over.
The gorgeous die cut at the top of the mat is from the Delicate Lace set. And hooray again, this one will be an offering in the new catty. This time I spritz it with our Champagne Shimmer Mist to give it a little sparkle.
Using my paper piercer, I even decided to give the scallop oval even more texture by piercing each of the scallops. I just think that adds so much. What to create an Easter gift bag? I’ve got a video tutorial for you. Enjoy.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Easter Card
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Soft Sea Foam CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Merry Merlot CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder
- Focal Mat – Soft Sea Foam CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Stamped Image – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamp the images as follows:
- Grassy Mound – Stamp the image from the Waterfront set in Soft Sea Foam.
- Cross – Stamp the image from Hold on to Hope, second generation, in Soft Suede.
- Mast – Stamp the Cross image on a sticky note in Soft Suede. Fussy cut the mask.
- Apply the mask to the cross image.
- Sunburst – Stamp the sunburst image from the Bouquet Blooms set in So Saffron.
- Remove the mask.
- Sentiment – Stamp the sentiment from Hold on to Hope, over the cross in Merry Merlot.
- Easter Gift Bag
- Mats – Soft Suede CS – 6 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ and Soft Sea Foam CS – 6 1/2″ x 8 1/4″. Stamp the image from the Beautiful Promenade set around the perimeter of the Soft Sea Foam mat in Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Top Flourish Die Cut – Merry Merlot CS – 6″ x 2″, cut with the die from Delicate Lace. Spritz with Champagne Shimmer Mist. Allow to dry.
- Focal Mats – Soft Suede CS- 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
- Title – Soft Suede CS – 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ and Merry Merlot CS – 2″ x 5″, both cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies.
- Banner – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 2″, stamped in Soft Suede with the stamp from Hold on to Hope. Cut with the die from Cross of Hope.
- Flourishes – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ – stamp the images form Hold on to Hope in Soft Sea Foam and cut with the die from Cross of Hope.
- Scallop Ovals – Merry Merlot CS – 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut the large and small ovals from the Layering Ovals dies.
- Crosses – Soft Sea Foam CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and Soft Suede CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut the images with the dies from Cross of Hope.
- Focal Image Side Die Cuts – Merry Merlot CS – two @ 1″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Flourish set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp in Soft Suede with the stamp from Fable Friends. Die cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store for any supplies you might need.
Hope you stop by again soon, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!