Welcome! I’m sharing a fabulous valentine gift set with products from the Love You Always suite. Are you ready to get a head start creating your valentine cards and treats? We will be using a little old, a little new and lots of shine and sparkle.
Elisabeth, my granddaughter will be receiving this one from Nana. I love everything about this sweet Valentine gift set. The simplicity both the card and box allows you to crate multiples quick and easy. Don’t like to cut and score treat boxes? You don’t have to, Stampin’ Up! has already taken care of that for you. On page 11 of the new Jan-June Mini Catalog, you’ll find the Love You Always Treat Boxes.
My sweet girl likes things shiny and sparkly. I think this card fits the bill.
I love making my own custom embellishments. And that’s just what I did on this one. Because I used the dies in the Be Mine Stitched set to my advantage, I was able to step things up.
Be sure to check out the Annual Catalog as well. That’s where you will find the “A Grand Kid” set. If you have grandkids, this is the set for you.
These little boxes measure 4 1/16″ x 2 11/16″ x 1 1/2″. That’s a very generous size to fill with your kiddos favorite chocolates.
One of the best parts is that you don’t need any glue when constructing the box. It’s an interlocking design, so sturdy and easy to decorate.
Ready to create a batch of your own? I’ll show you how.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Valentine Gift Set – Card
- Card Base – Rococo Rose CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Blushing Bride CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Panels – Rococo Rose CS – four @ 1 5/8″ x 2 3/8″
- DSP Panels – Love You Always Specialty DSP – four @ 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Heart – Love You Always Foil – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 3″
- Sentiment Accents – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 5 1/2″, cut two with the die from the Be Mine Stitched set.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/2″, punched with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Ribbon – Blushing Bride Metallic – 3 1/2″
- Valentine Gift Set – Box
- Love You Always Treat Box
- Mat – Rococo Rose CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 7/8″
- DSP Mat – Love You Always Specialty DSP – 2 1/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Stamped Hearts – Whisper White CS – 5 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, stamped with Rococo Rose and Blushing Bride and punched with the Heart Punch Pack.
- Foil Heart – Love You Always Foil – cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched set.
- Belly Band – Rococo Rose CS – 1 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
- Ribbon – Blushing Bride Metallic – 9″
Valentine Gift Set Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, Until Next Time, Create Something Beautiful!
Sometimes you just need a little happy. Rainbow Glimmer paper to the rescue. It’s a little marriage made in heaven; the fun, bright and happy rainbow glimmer paper and the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set. This little gift set is the perfect “happy” to brighten someone’s day. Who wouldn’t love glimmer paper in hues of Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness and Mango Melody?
My grandkids are going to love this fun, happy and bright treat. I’m going to fill the little treat box with their favorite chocolates. I making mine a going back to school, after the holidays kinda treat.
By using the Sunflowers Dies, you can select any section of the Rainbow Glimmer paper for your sunflower background. That’s what gives the each of the sunflowers a different look. But, I think they are both beautiful.
Because I paired the paper with the Ridicuously Awesome stamp set, I was able to convey my message of love and sunshine and happiness with my kiddos.
The Rainbow Glimmer paper coordinates perfectly with the Artistry Blooms DSP. Talk about vibrant colors and bright designs. Check it out on page 148 of the Annual Catalog.
I couldn’t discard even a smidge of the glimmer paper, so I’ve formed a little grid to dress up the inside of my card. On to that sweet little treat box.
This is one of the easiest little treat boxes ever!! The finished box is 4″ x 3″ x 2″, big enough to fill with lots of treats. Start that assembly line and crank out a batch to share with friends, family and of course those kiddos in your life.
By using the Rainbow Glimmer paper on both the handle and bellyband it ties together nicely with the sunflower card. And I little bit goes a long way!
The “You are my Sunshine” sentiment is dear to my heart. A truly Louisiana classic, I used to sing that one to both of my kids growing up. Time to share that with my grandkids in some way.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Sunshine Card
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Granny Apple Green CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Artistry Blooms DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sunflower – Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Sunflowers die set.
- Leaves – Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 2″ x 2 1/2″ and Sprigs – 3 1/2″ x 2″
- Sentiment – Granny Apple Green CS – 1 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside Accent Grid – Glimmer Paper – 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Ready to create that little treat box?
- Box – Thick Whisper White CS – 8″ x 8″, scored @ 3″ and 5″, turn and score @ 2″ and 6″. Trim as shown in the video.
- Mats – Granny Apple Green CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and two @ 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″.
- DSP Mats – Artistry Blooms DSP – two @ 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and two @ 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Handle – Granny Apple Green CS – 3/4″ x 11″ and Glimmer Paper – 1/2″ X 11″
- Bellyband – Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 12″
- Scallop Oval – Mango Melody CS – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, stamped in Granny Apple Green and cut with the die from Layering Ovals
- Circles – Granny Apple Green CS – two 1″ circles
Rainbow Glimmer Paper Card & Treat Box Product List
Let me know if you give this one a try. I’ll bet you’ll make someone smile! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I love it when a project serves double duty. Today’s swing fold gift card holder does just that. It’s a Christmas card and a gift card holder all in one. But wait, there’s more! It’s a fancy fold on top of that.
The swing fold has been out there a while. But, this time, we’re going to use that to our advantage. By pulling one side to the right and other to the left, voila you reveal the gift card holder.
Pretty fancy, right? Because I used the Gift Wrapped bundle again today, that stinkin’ cute bow is a quick and easy embellishment for your swing fold.
By adding a little Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and one of the Glitter Star Ornaments, I was able to make this gift card hold a little more special.
Would you like to learn how to create the swing fold? I promise it’s not difficult. You will need a good trimmer with both a cutting and scorring blade.. Psst….. we have a one of the best at a very reasonable price.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 6 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ – to cut, place your paper in the trimmer with the 6 3/4″ at the top. Line up the left edge at 5 1/2″.Cut from 1 1/4 to 4 1/4″. Turn 180 degrees and repeat. Turn to the 5 1/2″ side and line up the left edge at 4 1/4″. Cut from 1 1/4″ to 2 3/4″ and from 4″ to 5 1/2″ . Turn 180 degrees and repeat. Now you are ready to score. Place your paper in the trimmer with the 6 3/4″ side at the top. Line up the left edge at 2 3/4″, score from the top to 1 1/4″ and from 4 1/4″ to the bottom. Turn 180 degrees and repeat.The first score line is a mountain and the second is a valley.
- DSP Mats – Tis the Season DSP – two @ 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and two @ 1″ x 1″. To cut the larger mats, place the paper in the trimmer with the 51/4 side at the top. Line up the right edge at 1″. Cut from the top to 1 1/2″. Line up the left edge @ 1″ , cut from the top to 1 1/2″. Turn the DSP to the 2 1/2″ side. Line up the left edge @ 1″. Cut from 1″ to 4 1/4″.
- Front Mats – Garden Green CS – 4″ x 2 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″. Stamp the senitment in Garden Green, more to the upper right. Scatter stamp the stars in Cherry Cobbler.
- Back Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Gift Card Holder – Garden Green CS – 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″, embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
- Bow – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the image in Cherry Cobbler and color with the Light Shaded Spruce Blend. Punch with the Gift Bow Builder punch.
- Envelope – Whisper White
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 6″
- Rhinestones – 3 small
- Glitter Star Ornament – 1
Swing Fold Gift Card Holder Product List
How many of these do you need for your gift giving? Hope you give it a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome!! I’m giddy with excitement to share my tri-fold jar of flowers card and gift in one. That’s right, the card actually holds a little gift. Because it contains a handmade wildflower seed packet, the receipient can remember this card for months to come.
This is just the front of my tri-fold jar of flowers card. Because I’ve added an additional panel, we’ve got lots of real estate to decorate! The star of the show is the Jar of Flowers bundle. It’s a punch and stamp set bundle. That makes creating super easy.
First of all, I chose my designer series paper. Using the Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 stack was a no-brainer. The patterns, in that paper stack, will carry you through every season of the year. It’s even got Christmas patterns you can chose from. By popping the jar of flowers to the gorgeous Ornate Layers die cut, it really set the stage.
And the coloring was easy with our Stampin’ Blends. I even used the Light Shaded Spruce to custom color the pearls for my sentiment. What’s even more special about the Jar of Flowers set, it’s a revisible set. That’s how I created the water in the jar.
Open up the first flap of my tri-fold jar of flowers card and reveal the second of three sentiments. I didn’t waste any of the DSP, using the cut-offs to create the banners. Because I wanted to add extra texture to this panel, I embossed the Just Jade mat with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
Last, but certainly not least, the inside mat is stamped, 2nd generation, with that big sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers set. That gave me the opportunity to have a backdrop for my last little sentiment. Time for our wildflower seed packet.
How sweet is that? The seed packet reminds me of my dad. He is a farmer and I remember little seed packets like this everywhere. They were filled with seeds that eventually made their way to the fields and an abundance of vegetables.
But today, my little seed packet is filled with wildflower seeds. Can you imagine how happy the receipient will be to see these popping up in their garden? I’m sending one off to my daughter today.
Here it is, opened up to reveal all the panels. I just love how this one turned out. Loved it so much, I created 8 more for my WOW Team Card Swap. Hosting our Team Card Swaps is something I always look forward to. Wait until you see the other cards. Those will be coming in a blog post soon. Don’t miss it. Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you’re notified each time I have a new posting. Ready to make one of these? Of course I’ve got not only a FREE video tutorial, but a complete downloadable PDF.
Ready for some FREE PDF’s?
Here you go, just click on the highlighted areas below to bring up the documents.
But wait, there’s more!! Would you like a file for the labels I used on my Wildflower Seed Packets? Print it out on a sheet of Whisper White cardstock. Then you can easily punch out the labels with the Timeless Label Punch. Psst…. it fits perfect!!
I would love to earn your business. Just click on any of the images below to start filling your shopping cart.
Tri-Fold Jar of Flowers Product List
Would love to hear your feedback on this project. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Need some graduation gift card holders? How about some little thank you gifts? I’ve got the perfect solution. Pick up the Parcels & Petals stamp set with the Perfect Parcel Dies. That’s what I’ve used to create this super cute gift set for a very special someone.
Is that not just too cute? Someone very special, performed a wonderful act of kindness to our family recently. We all knew we wanted her to feel extra special. I thought about her the entire time I was creating this Parcels & Petals gift set.
The Perfect Parcel gift box is the right size for a gift card. Because the Best Dressed DSP stack is filled with lovely, happy, floral patterns, I started things off there. That stack will retire very soon. Be sure to pick up a pack or two before June 2nd.
To create the flower I used a few punches, all of which will be carried over to our new 2020-2021 Annual catalog. Check out the Small Bloom, Sprig and Perennial Flower punches. Spritzing the images, with our Champagne Shimmer Paint, gave them just the right amount of sparkle.
Additionally, I needed a couple of graduation gift sets. So I’ve included an alternative card for that. My beautiful daughter and granddaughter are both graduating and this will make a super sweet gift for each of them. See, I told you it was very versatile.
Did you notice the stamping behind the embossing? I love that look. I scatter stamped the Daffodil Delight mat, tone on tone. Then added all that luscious texture with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.
Stretching the use of my dies is always at the top of my list. This time I cut two of the detailed die cuts to create my own accent label. I just love how that turned out.
A little technique is involved when assembling the gift box. Don’t worry, I’ve filmed a tutorial to show you how. It’s quick, easy and you don’t have to destroy the box to get to the goodies.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Download my FREE PDF for my Parcels & Petals Gift Set. Just click on the link below.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. You can click on any of the images below to start shopping.
Petals & Parcels Gift Set Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
It’s getting to be that time of the year – Teacher Appreciation Week. Need a sweet gift that your kiddos will be happy to present to that special teacher? We have fabulous Copper Tea Tins in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can find those on page 173. They are the perfect size to decorate and fill with goodies.
But this sweet gift isn’t just for one occasion. Because it’s so versatile, you could use it for birthdays, get well wishes, congratulations and so much more. The Copper Tea Tins are sold in a set of four. That makes them super economical.
What makes this one so special is the gorgeous Flowering Foils Specialty DSP. By placing a $50 order, before tax/shipping, you can earn it for free. Sale-a-Bration will be ending March 31,2020, so don’t miss out.
By using sponge daubers in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral, I was easily able to color my paper. To fill in the flowers and berries, I used our Stampin’ Blends. Those alcohol markers are the best coloring tool around.
To really step things up a notch I added in a greeting from Silhouette Scenes. But you can customize your stamped image to any occasion. I’ve added a selection of a few of our fabulous embellishments to make my gift super special. Want to learn how to color this fabulous paper and create a little gift like this one? Here’s a free video tutorial for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Bellyband – Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – 2 1/2″ x 12″
- Focal Die Cut – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Flower – Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – fussy cut a rose
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment and punch with the 1″ circle punch
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – scrap – punch oen 1 1/8″ scallop circle
Copper Tea Tins with Flowering Foils DSP Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!