Welcome, so happy that you’ve stopped by today. I’ve got a pretty special project to share. It’s my Dad’s Father’s Day Card. When I created the triple easel fold for this card, I knew I wanted to highlight the Rooted in Nature set. Using rich earthy colors, and the lovely images in the set, the card came to life and was perfect for this special occasion.
Because the card base is so easy to score and fold, this triple easel fold card can be mass produced for any occasion. My rich color palette of Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Tranquil Tide is one of my favorites. I’ll be sad when Tranquil Tide retires on June 3rd.
The fabulous Rooted in Nature stamp set and Nature’s Roots dies will carry over to our new Annual Catalog. But, right now, until June 4, 2019, you can enjoy a 10% savings with the bundle format.
Each panel of the triple easel fold card has its own little message. In this one, I used the stamp from Forever Lovely for the “love you”. Don’t you just love the embossing on those leaves? The dies in the set do all the work.
The Flourishing Phrases stamp set had the perfect sentiment for my second panel. My Dad is such a faith filled person, he will love this one. And, WOW, I’m in love with the new Stitched Nested Labels Dies. These will debut on June 4th. in the new catalog. Need a catalog? Leave me a message here, and I’ll get one off to you.
The final panel on the triple easel fold has one of the most meaningful images for Dad and me. I love that oak tree image and he is a WONDERFUL person. I wish you all could know him.
With this fold, each panel supports the one above it. For the smallest panel, the beautiful Leaf Trinket is the little decorative stopper. Those embellishments will carry over. Woohoo!!
The best part is that when you close the card, it fits in a standard envelope. As each panel is lifted and put into place, it reveals the next greeting on the card. Want to create one? Need a visual? I’ve filmed a FREE tutorial for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Blackberry Bliss CS – one @8″ x 4″, scored @ 2″ and 4″, one @6″ x 3″, scored @ 1 1/2″ and 3″, and one @4″ x 2″, scored at 1″ and 2″.
- Back Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- Bottom Designer Series Paper Mats – Nature’s Poem DSP – one @ 3 3/4″ 3 3/4″, one @2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and one @1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Panel Mats – Whisper White CS – one @4″ x 4″, one @3″ x 3″ and one @2″ x 2″. Also, Nature’s Poem DSP – one @3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″, one @2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ and one @1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Mound for the Oak Tree – Cajun Craze CS – 3 7/8″ x 1 3/4″, embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.
- Frame for Panel #2 Sentiment – Tranquil Tide CS – 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Leaves – Cajun Craze cS – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Scallop Circle – Tranquil Tide CS – punch one 1 1/8″ scallop circle.
I would appreciate you shopping my online store for your supply needs.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!